Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Banter

Share On:

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:35 am 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

Rozza wrote:
Simpler days............ viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22604&start=90

rossbiff wrote:
Kat, somethings you need to know, whats the difference between an egg and a wank?..........You can beat an egg.

Nutty wrote:
Both make a mess if you miss your mouth though......... :roll:

Boom, boom :) .....what would I have done without you chicks?

I stand my my comment that you're the best Ctrl+Alt+Delete ever.....we were quite finger and....er...thumb happy weren't we 8)

Anyways, I miss posting. Think I got my arse in my hands one day too about some derogatory comments about me....but hey ho, as folk were quick to point out I'd brought it on myself.

But congrats to those who have lasted the course.....I wish I'd known back then which ones had the staying power... :roll:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:13 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:
Rozza wrote:

rossbiff wrote:
Kat, somethings you need to know, whats the difference between an egg and a wank?..........You can beat an egg.

Nutty wrote:

I stand my my comment that you're the best Ctrl+Alt+Delete ever.....we were quite finger and....er...thumb happy weren't we 8)

Anyways, I miss posting. Think I got my arse in my hands one day too about some derogatory comments about me....but hey ho, as folk were quick to point out I'd brought it on myself.

But congrats to those who have lasted the course.....I wish I'd known back then which ones had the staying power... :roll:

That biffy was a bit of a lad wor he, anyroad up, i would like to see a remake of the film The Graduate where Embers get seduced by Mrs nuttymate, I bet he would shit his strides :P

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:29 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
Rozza wrote:
Simpler days............ viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22604&start=90

rossbiff wrote:

Nutty wrote:

That biffy was a bit of a lad wor he, anyroad up, i would like to see a remake of the film The Graduate where Embers get seduced by Mrs nuttymate, I bet he would shit his strides :P

He does that anyway after 14 Pints of strong Ale - allegedly. :wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:15 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
I have the honour of making the ''fust'' post on this forum back in 2004, but don't forget the forerunners to this platform and the back-up site that are 99% after the infamous OS.

I only had one other log in and that was Dyslexic Wilf and I had some fun writing ''his'' posts. I think Stokie had the most aliases - one was even a Smithy of Tipton and sometimes it was difficult to know who the real one was. Doc. Throttle had numerous nicknames too.

Wendy Wolf is still around, sent me a PM a year or so ago. Don't know what happened to the ''Reverend'' Doctor Tesco Bag, who is a real Reverend, does a lot of charity work in Africa and a very keen fisherman to boot.

Don't know why Yeander left, but I have left myself for a year or so and then returned.

Still wondering what happened to some prolific posters that just disappeared without a love you and leave you, but I guess that is Forums.

Bob, Doc Throttle is alive and well and is to be seen at Football Programme Fairs selling his memorabilia wares. He is a fine lad, was always a WUM and chatting to him at these fairs, which I have done regularly these last 4 or 5 years, is very entertaining, as he gets assailed by a few Wolves fans at these fairs...but gives it back in spades too. I hope to see him in London on June 3rd this year.

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:07 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Rozza wrote:

i like to think of myself more like John Voight, as Joe Buck, in Midnight Cowboy, when he's with that older bird, but cor get it up, although he hadn't had 14 pints of ale, and she teks the piss. That gets him gooin, and he gives her a good porkin, and the remote control stuck under her arse, keeps changing the channels. Rozza could be Ratso, limping along, in his stained Farahs, bostin for a dump :lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:57 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:
Rozza wrote:

i like to think of myself more like John Voight, as Joe Buck, in Midnight Cowboy, when he's with that older bird, but cor get it up, although he hadn't had 14 pints of ale, and she teks the piss. That gets him gooin, and he gives her a good porkin, and the remote control stuck under her arse, keeps changing the channels. Rozza could be Ratso, limping along, in his stained Farahs, bostin for a dump :lol:

:lol: Touch'e

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:06 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Things change over time but it's nice to see some old faces still here

Prediction League 2012-2013 Winner
World Cup 2014 Prediction League Winner

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Banter