Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Banter

Share On:

Post subject: 200 and 6
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:56 pm 
Manager
Manager

Yep from today 200 notes and 6 points on your license if your on the mobile while driving.

Its no good crying about it when you get nicked.

I will laugh my bollocks off if I go past you just as your getting done.

No need for it, put the fucker in the glove box.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: 200 and 6
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:14 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Too right ... selfish pricks.

Should go further ... or drop the fine and just seize and crush the phone like they do uninsured cars.

Now THAT would devastate some folk with their brand new iPhones... :lol: :lol: :shock:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Yep, heard on the radio today, that it was now in effect, and as I was driving down Coalway Road, some knob is going the other way, round the island, phone to his ear. Is there some sort of human rights shite, which means that drivers can't be forced to use a dash cam, aimed at the driver, which uploads to an on board computer, which can only be accessed by people who are legally allowed to download the footage, or, it's transmitted securely, by Wi-Fi, perhaps via devices held at petrol stations, when someone fills up? To be fair, going hand's free, Bluetooth, etc, don't cost a great deal, and most new cars have it as standard, so no excuses. Cost a lot less than 200 nicker and 6 points.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:57 pm 
Manager
Manager

Should be £500 and twelve points, fuck them off..!! Impound the car for a month and let them squirm. Or a months jail, if our jails are not too full..:-)

No excuses for such arrogant, dangerous and selfish behaviour behind the wheels of a vehicle. Zero tolerance.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:54 am 
Manager
Manager

Done a fair bit of driving past few days not so many people on phones, keep nicking them please.

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Banter