Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat

Share On:

Post subject: Oleksandr Zinchenko.....
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 pm 
First XI
First XI

.....Man City wing-back. We have apparently bid 16 million for him. Source = Express and Star.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:18 am 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

he was signed as an attacking midfielder. converted to left wing back. it all makes sense.

a man who does not raise a family will never have wisdom , he will not be worthy of debate or argument and he will perish within a life of mediocrity. no matter how great or foul his deeds he will be forgotten within but one lifetime.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 am 
Manager
Manager

I guess his comments about living in the UK and his thoughts on the people who inhabit it are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

That said he is an outstanding prospect.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:05 am 
First XI
First XI

As an attacking midfielder he will fill a gap in our current squad. Could gel perfectly alongside Ruben. Able to fill-in at full-back is a double delight.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:59 am 
Manager
Manager

Exciting one! Obviously a quality player and very young suspect he is more likely to play in midfield as we already have two wingbacks.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:48 am 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Would keep the balance with the left and right foot combination in the middle of the park too. I guess Saiss would become back up, unless Boly switches to the right side of the back three

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

Just the type of player Wolves should be signing.

Setting the bar at just the right level.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:21 am 
Manager
Manager

An interview with him reveals that he doesn't like living in Manchester and that he doesn't like the English way of life. Additionally, Napoli are interested in him. It's a dangerous place is Naples. :|

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:16 am 
Manager
Manager

The only obstacle to this deal going through is another Premier league club offering the lad a higher weekly wage.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 am 
Manager
Manager

Doesn't sound like he enjoys England at all. It would be a dangerous signing someone who isn't fully on board.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:50 pm 
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

SELWolf wrote:
An interview with him reveals that he doesn't like living in Manchester and that he doesn't like the English way of life. Additionally, Napoli are interested in him. It's a dangerous place is Naples. :|

Naples has some fabulous buildings, but is a complete dump. Makes Bilston look clean and classy. Problem is the place is run by unions and mafiosa-type shenanigans. Every wall of every beautiful building defaced up to 7 foot high with political slogans. Horrid place.

And the 'council services' like street cleaning and rubbish collection are never done, with 'workers' perpetually on strike.

Possibly the city in which I have felt more uneasy than in any other....

Olek will look at the west side of Wolverhampton and think he is in heaven by comparison!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:30 pm 
Manager
Manager

SilverstoneWolf wrote:
SELWolf wrote:

Naples has some fabulous buildings, but is a complete dump. Makes Bilston look clean and classy. Problem is the place is run by unions and mafiosa-type shenanigans. Every wall of every beautiful building defaced up to 7 foot high with political slogans. Horrid place.

And the 'council services' like street cleaning and rubbish collection are never done, with 'workers' perpetually on strike.

Possibly the city in which I have felt more uneasy than in any other....

Olek will look at the west side of Wolverhampton and think he is in heaven by comparison!

In 1985 the missus was robbed on our first night on the way back from a restaurant and they attempted three times to get me on the buses...but failed. 8)

The following day of the robbery spent getting her travellers cheques replaced from the American military base was one the worst days of our lives. Not a good start to the holiday but after that it improved and getting away to the Amalfi coast was amongst the best holidays ever.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:42 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Never mind Napoli, welcome back Sel - it's been a while.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:52 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Never mind Napoli, welcome back Sel - it's been a while.

Aye and thanks. :wink: I had soooo much to say at one time and now I've got very little to offer. Just the way I feel at the moment. I also can't get enthusiastic about the Facebook forum either.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:23 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Hopefully he isn't going to replace Barry Douglas, and with Vinagre there too I assume it is for CM.

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Naples has some fabulous buildings, but is a complete dump. Makes Bilston look clean and classy
Maybe not The Lunt :lol:

SELWolf wrote:
In 1985 the missus was robbed on our first night on the way back from a restaurant and they attempted three times to get me on the buses...but failed
That must have been some sketch :lol:

Only ever been to Naples once, and that was just to catch the speed cat to the island of Ischia, which is lovely by the way. This one hippy-esque couple decided to pop back to visit Naples despite the warnings, and he got mugged for his Rolex.

Back to this player, and if he don't like living in England then he can sod off to Naples.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:21 am 
Manager
Manager

We should know today or tomorrow if Zinchenko is coming.

In other news Wolves have been linked to Bastos from Lazio, its a bullet we need to dodge because Bastos if fuckin useless.

No composure, no concentration, just a lump of a football who is rash and error prone.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:35 am 

Zinchenko is an interesting. Newcastle now trying to spoil the party.

Me? Though an optimist (as you all know), I think he won't come here. Just a feeling.

Miranda looks like he's off too...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Zinchenko is an interesting. Newcastle now trying to spoil the party.

Me? Though an optimist (as you all know), I think he won't come here. Just a feeling.

I feel much the same as he doesn't seem to like living in England...but who knows?

Miranda being off now sets the dominoes falling in sequence for things to start happening.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:58 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

is this still bubbling under?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

Bless you

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:05 pm 
Assistant Manager