Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat

Share On:

Post subject: Squad pictures
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:50 pm 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Hi guys, I need some help in tracing the following Wolves squad pictures, I have every season from 1968 but the seasons I am missing are .... 1986/87--1996/97--2001/02--2003/04--2005/06--2013/14--2014-15, predominantly I am after the 16"x12" size, ..... but if anyone knows which programmes they were published in this info would be fantastic. Could you please PM me with any info.Thanks in advance. Pete.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Squad pictures
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

You might be better off posting this in Wolves Chat too as it is purely Wolves related as few folk come down here and see things nowadays.

Wouldn't the Squad Pictures more likely appear in the first Home Programme of the season as if so, that would be easier to track down from such folk like Doc. Throstle who deal in such?

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post subject: Re: Squad pictures
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 pm 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Thanks for that Moscow Wolf, wasn`t quite sure where to post this,..... in answer to your post, I think they are normally in the first programme of the season which is where I have found the ones I have but sometimes they have been printed in the 2nd and 3rd games programme... I do have every first and last programme from every season from 1950 and have checked through these but there is nothing in the years that I am chasing. Thanks again for your help. COYW!!

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat