Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Share On:

Author Message
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:52 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22803
Location: Cannock.
knocker knowles wrote:
Latest rumour from O Jogo is the young Spanish wonderboy at Sevilla the striker Carlos Fernandez.


Close but no cigar, think Spanish wonderkid at Valencia.

And the next one please, Kasey Palmer from Chelsea, a polished more rounded version of Bright.

I like Palmer a lot, smart pick, good scouting.

_________________
he first twenty years of life contain the whole of experience. The rest is observation. Graham Greene

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:27 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 pm
Posts: 8498
knocker knowles wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Latest rumour from O Jogo is the young Spanish wonderboy at Sevilla the striker Carlos Fernandez.


Close but no cigar, think Spanish wonderkid at Valencia.

And the next one please, Kasey Palmer from Chelsea, a polished more rounded version of Bright.

I like Palmer a lot, smart pick, good scouting.


Now back at Chelsea. Hasn't he been injured or was it lack of opportunity at Huddersfield?

Space in the squad though with Ronan and Deslandes off to Portsmouth.

_________________
http://www.rugusavay.com/wp-content/upl ... otes-2.jpg


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22803
Location: Cannock.
warn wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Latest rumour from O Jogo is the young Spanish wonderboy at Sevilla the striker Carlos Fernandez.


Close but no cigar, think Spanish wonderkid at Valencia.

And the next one please, Kasey Palmer from Chelsea, a polished more rounded version of Bright.

I like Palmer a lot, smart pick, good scouting.


Now back at Chelsea. Hasn't he been injured or was it lack of opportunity at Huddersfield?

Space in the squad though with Ronan and Deslandes off to Portsmouth.


Huddersfield changed their game plan, they no longer run with the ball through centre field.
They have more of a big man target, hit that target long and support.

Palmer is like Jota or Bright or Cav, he likes to run through the field with the ball.

Suits our pattern.

_________________
he first twenty years of life contain the whole of experience. The rest is observation. Graham Greene

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 pm
Posts: 8498
knocker knowles wrote:
Huddersfield changed their game plan, they no longer run with the ball through centre field.
They have more of a big man target, hit that target long and support.

Palmer is like Jota or Bright or Cav, he likes to run through the field with the ball.

Suits our pattern.



Yep, see what you mean. He could be a possible signing.

_________________
http://www.rugusavay.com/wp-content/upl ... otes-2.jpg


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.