Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat

Share On:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:48 am 
Manager
Manager

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/198 ... UTF8&psc=1

I bought this off Amazon which is written by a chap on The Mix who has Parkinson's Disease and can no longer go to matches. It's a really intriguing read and I understand that some of the money goes to charity. It's well written and outlines the writer's life, involvement with and affection for Wolves.

I really recommend it.

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:12 pm 
Manager
Manager

Just purchased it. Looks a good read. Ta Sel.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:31 pm 
Manager
Manager

desiwulf wrote:
Just purchased it. Looks a good read. Ta Sel.

It's also for a good cause, desi. :wink:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

I've just read some more and am finding it to be an excellent read. Anyone interested in the history of the club from the mid 50s onwards should buy it - it'll be a great reminder of days gone by. I'm looking forward to reading about the seasons I've attended regularly.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:30 am 
Manager
Manager

You can have a look inside on Amazon too, try before you buy sort of thing.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

I wish I had the time to read such books - for the past few days, I have been shepherding sheep for 4-6 hours per day plus burning off rotted tree stumps and when I finish walking the dogs, feeding the other animals, I'm too knackered to do anything else except read up or watch YouTube on Electric Fencing.

Not complaining, I chose this life and I am more or less on my Tod for 3 months so have to prioritise and the livestock take priority. I hope the big fluffy shits churn out some Lambs next year and then, I'll get my reward(s). My neighbour has 50 new Lambs in addition to 100+ sheep he already has and told me he is completely knackered with just a couple of hours sleep per night for weeks. :lol:

Sorry, to ramble in this book thread, just felt the need to share my woes. :wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:23 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
I wish I had the time to read such books - for the past few days, I have been shepherding sheep for 4-6 hours per day plus burning off rotted tree stumps and when I finish walking the dogs, feeding the other animals, I'm too knackered to do anything else except read up or watch YouTube on Electric Fencing.

Not complaining, I chose this life and I am more or less on my Tod for 3 months so have to prioritise and the livestock take priority. I hope the big fluffy shits churn out some Lambs next year and then, I'll get my reward(s). My neighbour has 50 new Lambs in addition to 100+ sheep he already has and told me he is completely knackered with just a couple of hours sleep per night for weeks. :lol:

Sorry, to ramble in this book thread, just felt the need to share my woes. :wink:

Are you a Wolf in Sheeps clothing atm then?

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:37 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:

It made an interesting read. Priorities have to be prioritised as it were. :wink:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:

:roll: Kinell, moan moan moan. Grow a pair why doe ya. I`ve bin nursin a cold all wik, plus me sheds started leakin in. :wink:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

desiwulf wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

:roll: Kinell, moan moan moan. Grow a pair why doe ya. I`ve bin nursin a cold all wik, plus me sheds started leakin in. :wink:

Ere, I've had the 100 day flu for over 180, my Shoebox has sprung a leak and me firewood is running out cos I ay got time to process it for looking after the fookin sheep. No worries, when the rest of me electric fencing arrives next week, the Bastards will think they're in COLDITZ. :wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat