Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat

Share On:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:42 am 
Manager
Manager

Just thought that ONE thread could be useful so we all know where to find what is being rumoured and what has any potential basis of fact behind it.

Just read this on the BBC and first time I am seeing it even it is covered in other threads which seem to have more fact on Curry Houses than players coming in. :roll: :wink:

Lewis Grabban

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:26 am 
Prediction League Winner 2016/17
Prediction League Winner 2016/17

On this day in 2008...

https://mobile.twitter.com/wolves/statu ... ToFacebook

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Forever in my Heart, Mum. 26/06/58 ~ 16/03/12.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:47 am 
Manager
Manager

Linked with...

Brazilian left-back Alex Telles at Porto

Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes at Barcelona

Portuguese striker Andre Silva at AC Milan

Oddly enough, we're not being inked with any players at Fleetwood Town, Arbroath or Bohemians.

Now start googling Moscow, and seeing as you've started this rumours thread, I expect daily updates from YOU, in a Tim Spiers stylee :wink:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:16 am 
Manager
Manager

wolvesforever_1979 wrote:
On this day in 2008...

glad they got that Charlton goal in. quality

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:24 pm 
Manager
Manager

whelp wrote:
wolvesforever_1979 wrote:
On this day in 2008...

glad they got that Charlton goal in. quality

8) :wink:

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:55 pm 
Manager
Manager

Made an enquiry for James Maddison??? - Now that would put a cat among the canaries at Norwich

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:09 pm 
Manager
Manager

Mowgli wrote:
Made an enquiry for James Maddison??? - Now that would put a cat among the canaries at Norwich

Wasn't he the lad who spent the whole game at theirs falling on to the floor to win cheap freekicks?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:40 pm 
Manager
Manager

shropswolf wrote:
Mowgli wrote:

Wasn't he the lad who spent the whole game at theirs falling on to the floor to win cheap freekicks?

Yes. BUT he's probably the 2nd best midfielder in the league behind Neves. Problem is they've just agreed to sell Pritchard to Huddersfield so I can't see them wanting to sell their other midfielder too?

The main Norwich forum is in meltdown over selling Pritchard for not much more than they paid for him. I can only imagine what would happen if they sold Maddison too :shock:

Not to mention, I doubt we'd spend as much as it would take to get him tbh. Especially if Prem clubs are sniffing.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

Villa's owner just Tweeted about us...

https://twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia/status/9 ... 9287138304

Kinda weird to see a rival owner say that publicly (especially worded like this).

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:05 pm 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:

Kinda weird to see a rival owner say that publicly (especially worded like this).

the wording could be a bit of Naive English, given that its not his native language.

nothing snide said though, seemed like an admission of 'fair play, well done guys'

as you say Mr Monkey, very odd.

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 pm 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:

I'm not convinced that that is a genuine Twitter account, but it made me Loff so, I'll take it for what it is. :wink:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Linked with...

Brazilian left-back Alex Telles at Porto

Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes at Barcelona

Portuguese striker Andre Silva at AC Milan

Oddly enough, we're not being inked with any players at Fleetwood Town, Arbroath or Bohemians.

Now start googling Moscow, and seeing as you've started this rumours thread, I expect daily updates from YOU, in a Tim Spiers stylee :wink:

I genuinely haven't got the time nowadays as my Wife is working 8-10 hours per day preparing for her new Russian School Teaching term and I am outside 6-8 hours per day with the Woolie Gits. The weather is shite, pissing down all day and I didn't have the right gear on and was trying to build a shelter before the Woolie Gits decided to go roaming about. I could feel myself starting to shiver and was subbed by the Missus for an hour so I could warm up and get into dry clothes and waterproofs to continue my stag.

From now until March, I am going to be mainly on my own for 4 days per week so need to get my act into gear unless of course, I get some Workaway to come and help. :roll:

So, I can only pass on what I see on the BBC Football page in the mornings or evenings. :wink:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
SpaceMonkey wrote:

I'm not convinced that that is a genuine Twitter account, but it made me Loff so, I'll take it for what it is. :wink:

The blue tick beside the name indicates that the account has been verified.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:56 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
SpaceMonkey wrote:

Oh it is him. He loves to tweet. I know fans like to see club owners communicate more, but he seems to be a bit too chatty given his position.

Why would a person open himself up to the constant, direct criticism (lets face it, football fans are emotionally stunted at the best of times) that Twitter brings is beyond me too.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
I genuinely haven't got the time nowadays as my Wife is working 8-10 hours per day preparing for her new Russian School Teaching term and I am outside 6-8 hours per day with the Woolie Gits. The weather is shite, pissing down all day and I didn't have the right gear on and was trying to build a shelter before the Woolie Gits decided to go roaming about. I could feel myself starting to shiver and was subbed by the Missus for an hour so I could warm up and get into dry clothes and waterproofs to continue my stag.

From now until March, I am going to be mainly on my own for 4 days per week so need to get my act into gear unless of course, I get some Workaway to come and help. :roll:

So, I can only pass on what I see on the BBC Football page in the mornings or evenings. :wink:

Fook me chap, what happened to all that survival training? Schoolboy stuff not having the right gear on :lol:

If the missus bins me off in a shock move, I'll come over and do some graft, providing that you have a plentiful supply of Merlot in return.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Fook me chap, what happened to all that survival training? Schoolboy stuff not having the right gear on :lol:

If the missus bins me off in a shock move, I'll come over and do some graft, providing that you have a plentiful supply of Merlot in return.

Yeap, even old school can get it wrong sometimes, but I did have a back-up plan and was only metres away from a warm INDOOR fire. With 98% humidity today, it would have taken Bear Grylls and a team of Special Forces with flame throwers to have got an outdoor fire going, I could have done it, but the time and energy spent, just don't add up.

It's coming along, today, I understood I am now the Sheep Whisperer and put my RAM into a trance without touching his private bits. :roll:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 pm 
Manager
Manager

Latest from Portugal.

Braga want Miranda but Nuno said no deal at the moment.

This situation could change because Jorge Mendes part owns at least one very good Braga player.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Latest from Portugal.

Braga want Miranda but Nuno said no deal at the moment.

This situation could change because Jorge Mendes part owns at least one very good Braga player.

So Mendes tells Nuno whats what then ?

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:26 pm 
Manager
Manager

Jorge Mendes was at Barnsley today, and so was Guo Guangchang.
Something may be happening.
Just saying. 8)

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:29 pm 
Manager
Manager

warn wrote:
Just saying. 8)

What thinkest thou warn? Pray tell.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 pm 
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Interesting. Would they have been impressed? With following, certainly. Result?? Performance?

I suppose it showed them that even a team 'running away with the league' can be improved, and without it, well-coached teams can nullify us....

As you say - it seems like a 'gathering of the bosses' with Nuno, Jeff, Jorge & Guo all in the same place at the same time..... And Barnsley is hardly the 'fixture of choice' for a venue, unless they want to talk about transfer window stuff....

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
warn wrote:
Just saying. 8)

Can't see why they would both be at the match unless there is some potential movement in the transfer market. Who or how many is anybody's guess although I would think we are looking to bring in two or three.
Maybe permanent deals for one or two of players on loan making room for a loan to come in.

Price and Evans have gone, Deslandes, Ronan, and Wilson are on loan and there are rumours that Marshall, Miranda and Zyro have attracted attention, and that Bright. Hause and even Norris could be loaned out.

Can't see the last three to be honest, but it would leave our squad short, and I can't see the management risking that at this time in the season.

How about a right-back, midfielder, an attacking midfielder who could play a forward role, and a forward or maybe two if we don't get the AM?

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:27 pm 
Manager
Manager

warn wrote:
Embers wrote:
warn wrote:
Just saying. 8)

Can't see why they would both be at the match unless there is some potential movement in the transfer market. Who or how many is anybody's guess although I would think we are looking to bring in two or three.
Maybe permanent deals for one or two of players on loan making room for a loan to come in.

Price and Evans have gone, Deslandes, Ronan, and Wilson are on loan and there are rumours that Marshall, Miranda and Zyro have attracted attention, and that Bright. Hause and even Norris could be loaned out.

Can't see the last three to be honest, but it would leave our squad short, and I can't see the management risking that at this time in the season.

How about a right-back, midfielder, an attacking midfielder who could play a forward role, and a forward or maybe two if we don't get the AM?

Gotcha. I guess that they've seen our position, and realise that this is too good an opportunity to miss. My God it feels good to have owners who are being proactive and intent on making things happen.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:40 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Embers wrote:
My God it feels good to have owners who are being proactive and intent on making things happen.

Perhaps Mr Morgan or Mr Moxey left them a blueprint of how to do it in a desk drawer. :wink:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:46 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Embers wrote:
My God it feels good to have owners who are being proactive and intent on making things happen.

Perhaps Mr Morgan or Mr Moxey left them a blueprint of how to do it in a desk drawer. :wink:

I imagine they found a "All the money is gone, good luck!" letter, or maybe an etched 'JEZ WOZ ERE' inscription.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 am 
Manager
Manager

Jorge Mendes called this players transfer off yesterday, he was due to return to a Mexican club on loan from Benfica.

Striker. 1.2 million loan fee rejected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raúl_Jiménez

Raúl Alonso Jiménez Rodríguez (born 5 May 1991) is a Mexican professional footballer who plays as a forward for Portuguese club Benfica and the Mexico national team.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Jorge Mendes called this players transfer off yesterday, he was due to return to a Mexican club on loan from Benfica.

Raúl Alonso Jiménez Rodríguez (born 5 May 1991) is a Mexican professional footballer who plays as a forward for Portuguese club Benfica and the Mexico national team.

If that's a picture of him then the oppo fans will have a field day. I can't see him fitting in either unless the sun shines out of his arse.

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:03 am 
Manager
Manager

SELWolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

If that's a picture of him then the oppo fans will have a field day. I can't see him fitting in either unless the sun shines out of his arse.

:mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 pm 

SELWolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Priceless!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

This Mexican was previously linked to Liverpool, Everton and WHU...for around £20m
Was Goncalves left out of the Benfica squad?

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat