Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat

Share On:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:17 am 
First XI
First XI

.....just trounced the Swiss Champions Young Boys of Bern's first-team 4-0 in the final of the Uhrencup. Goals from Cav, Costa, a rejuvenated Bonatini, and Rafa Mir capped an apparently mighty impressive performance by the lads.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:32 am 
Manager
Manager

A bit of fun for the players as they work relentlessly on their sharpness and conditioning.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:04 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Very impressive performance given that that was their first team and their season starts next weekend, we finally have a style of play or identity as Nuno calls it and all the players even the young uns fitted in perfectly.

Our football is so good to watch

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:25 am 
First XI
First XI

Apparently we have a young winger who is really tearing things up and getting great reviews. Ryan Giles? ( I think). Anybody know of him?

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:34 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
Apparently we have a young winger who is really tearing things up and getting great reviews. Ryan Giles? ( I think). Anybody know of him?

Played at left wing back yesterday, he did well, went on loan to Telford at the end of last season and helped save them from relegation, looks decent from the little I've seen of him this pre-season, we might need him given the lack of signings and nothing looking imminent

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:34 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:

Played at left wing back yesterday, he did well, went on loan to Telford at the end of last season and helped save them from relegation, looks decent from the little I've seen of him this pre-season, we might need him given the lack of signings and nothing looking imminent

Board index » WWFC » Wolves chat