THE WOLF
http://the-wolf.co.uk/

Just say Hi
http://the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=17266
Page 8 of 9

Author:  bossyb [ Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

your name - Tim
your local - any pub in bristol
why wolves - my nan supported us when we were good in the fifties and i now been supprting for over 40 years
how did you find us - google
Would you piss on an albion fan on fire - i would not waste my piss :)

Author:  jimmymac [ Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Just say Hi

Your name ? Jim

Your local ? The Moon

Why wolves ? Grew up with Wolves friends + my local team

How did you find us ? Google (by far the best Wolves site)

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? Have some good mates who are Sh*t fans, but if i p*ssed petrol i'd definately p*ss on a bluenose.

Author:  Old Wulf [ Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your name ? Steve

Your local ? The Woodman

Why wolves ? Was hooked from the first time my dad took me 38 years ago

How did you find us ? Google

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? Only after the ashes have cooled down a bit

Author:  slugger [ Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your name ?

jon (tho mates call me slug/sluggy/slugger)

Your local ?

norland in hessle (posh village just outside of hull)

Why wolves ?

1st england game i saw steve bull scored, so i stuck with the player/team since late 80s

How did you find us ?

google ftw!

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ?

tough 1, should say no. but.....i would cos id want him to not just suffer nasty burns, but extra pain from my urine, and having to tell his mates 'a wolves fan pissed on me' would be priceless! =]

Author:  Left back [ Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 am ]
Post subject: 

Welcome Slugger. I'm sure there were rumours that we were about to sign up that village from Hull recently.

Author:  kevincronin2000 [ Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Your name ? Kevin Cronin

Your local ? Any pub with a nice pint of the black stuff

Why wolves ? Suport Cork City FC and Ireland, ( following the career of Kevin Doyle )

How did you find us ? Link of another forum

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? have to drink lighter fluid first :)

Author:  wolvessupportersfc [ Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your name ? Tommy mitch

Your local ? Gospel Oak, 'Shippies' to fellow Tiptoners

Why wolves ? Born and bred. Grandad saw Cullis era, Dad saw Bully and Mutch era, I saw, well Hoddle era :|.

How did you find us ? Google

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? LOL, no. I'd piss near him, and watch him cry.

Author:  jen_wolf87 [ Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

name? jenna
why wolves? my mum and dad took me to a wolves game when i was about 7 and i have been addicted ever since :D
how did you find us? google
would you piss on an albion fan if they were on fire? not a chance!!!

Author:  The_Squid [ Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

jen_wolf87 wrote:
name? jenna
why wolves? my mum and dad took me to a wolves game when i was about 7 and i have been addicted ever since :D
how did you find us? google
would you piss on an albion fan if they were on fire? not a chance!!!


Nice to meet you, fellow female fan (I assume)!

Author:  jen_wolf87 [ Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

nice to meet you 2, i am female yeah lol

Author:  clockwolf [ Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Welcome Jenna, enjoy posting on the forum. :D

Author:  whelp [ Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

clockwolf wrote:
Welcome Jenna, enjoy posting on the forum. :D


Stop chatting the ladies up. She's unny bin here five minutes!

Author:  jen_wolf87 [ Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

lmao its nice to be made to feel welcome :)

Author:  Mike_wolf [ Mon May 09, 2011 5:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your name - Mike but everyone calls me spike

Your local - Caldmore green club, but been 16 i dont have the money to waste :lol:

Why wolves - I just love um

How did you find us - googled wolves this came up

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire - well half my family are friar park albion scum

Author:  JammyDodger1980 [ Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your name - Steve

Your local - Navigation Inn

Why wolves - Wolves fan born and bred, been going to the Molineux since I was 7, don't make it to as many games as I used to but still wear the colours with pride!

How did you find us - Google

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire - Nope, i'd be the one holding the petrol can and a smile :D

Author:  Ivybridge Wolf [ Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your name ? Paul

Your local ? Ivybridge pubs (Devon) - The Duke of Cornwall / The Exchange (landlord is a Wolves fan)

Why wolves ? I'm a Wulfrunian. 4th generation Wolves fan. Born in what is now the West Park hospital - in the beautiful shadow of our old magnificent floodlights. 1st match Wolves v Liverpool Jan 1972. First years in Wombourn then emigrated to Devon.

How did you find us ? Been monitoring for years, just started posting.

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? Yes - me Mom would never forgive me. In fact all of Mom's family would look dimly with no action. TBH (wait for the pantomime boo's) I like the Albion. I'd rather them doing well than any North west / cockney side - clearly not at the expense of ourselves!

Author:  Rozza [ Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ivybridge Wolf wrote:
Your name ? Paul

Your local ? Ivybridge pubs (Devon) - The Duke of Cornwall / The Exchange (landlord is a Wolves fan)

Why wolves ? I'm a Wulfrunian. 4th generation Wolves fan. Born in what is now the West Park hospital - in the beautiful shadow of our old magnificent floodlights. 1st match Wolves v Liverpool Jan 1972. First years in Wombourn then emigrated to Devon.

How did you find us ? Been monitoring for years, just started posting.

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? Yes - me Mom would never forgive me. In fact all of Mom's family would look dimly with no action. TBH (wait for the pantomime boo's) I like the Albion. I'd rather them doing well than any North west / cockney side - clearly not at the expense of ourselves!


Watch out for wolfman169 Paul, he lives near you and would steal your bollocks if they weren't in a bag, avoid eye contact with him, which aint difficult really seeings as though he is only 4'7" tall.

Author:  Ivybridge Wolf [ Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

There's quite a few of us down here. We'me all over the place. Thanks for your advice about this vertically challenged chap, I'll keep me eyes peeled and me hands in me pockets. UTW

Author:  SELWolf [ Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ivybridge Wolf wrote:
There's quite a few of us down here. We'me all over the place. Thanks for your advice about this vertically challenged chap, I'll keep me eyes peeled and me hands in me pockets. UTW


A few posters on here keep at least one of their hands in their pockets, even whilst on the keyboard, it seems. :smt035

Author:  Necronie [ Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Your name - Nikita
Your local - Krasnoyarsk city

Why wolves - It is a fantastic team with a fantastic history. #1 for me forever And ever...
How did you find us - Google
Would you piss on an albion fan on fire - No. But it is a interesting question...I am feels just disgusting to WBA team

Author:  silverfox568 [ Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Just say Hi

mcdogs wrote:
Welcome newbies, joining a new forum sometimes seems daunting, but dont worry lol, answer these simple questions and get your first post !

Your name ? Paul

Your local ? Every pub is a local

Why wolves ? Followed the club since early 70s, Doog and Richards, Waggy etc

How did you find us ? Google

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ?
Of course not

Author:  Jofros [ Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Just say Hi

Your name ? John

Your local club ? Sparta Rotterdam, second Division Netherlands.

Why wolves ? Since 2011, when i saw the magical home win against United!
The passion from the supporters is great and the club rituels are lovely!

How did you find us ? Google

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? If he wants That, i'm in!

Author:  knocker knowles [ Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Just say Hi

Jofros wrote:
Your name ? John

Your local club ? Sparta Rotterdam, second Division Netherlands.

Why wolves ? Since 2011, when i saw the magical home win against United!
The passion from the supporters is great and the club rituels are lovely!

How did you find us ? Google

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? If he wants That, i'm in!


Arr, like me another Sparta fan.
Kevin Strootman would have been a good user name.

Den Bosch today, nice top of the table clash of two in form sides.

Author:  Jofros [ Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Just say Hi

knocker knowles wrote:
Jofros wrote:
Your name ? John

Your local club ? Sparta Rotterdam, second Division Netherlands.

Why wolves ? Since 2011, when i saw the magical home win against United!
The passion from the supporters is great and the club rituels are lovely!

How did you find us ? Google

Would you piss on an albion fan on fire ? If he wants That, i'm in!


Arr, like me another Sparta fan.
Kevin Strootman would have been a good user name.

Den Bosch today, nice top of the table clash of two in form sides.


I'm a season ticketholder from Sparta, but the match from today is canceled.
So this gonna be a relaxing day for me :)

Author:  smiffy11111 [ Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hello people

the names luke

i live in leeds and hoping to meet some wolves fans in leeds, want to go to games but no one i know supports wolves!

Loving just to chat to fellow wolves fans :)

Author:  Mike_wolf [ Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

smiffy11111 wrote:
Hello people

the names luke

i live in leeds and hoping to meet some wolves fans in leeds, want to go to games but no one i know supports wolves!

Loving just to chat to fellow wolves fans :)


lol I live in walsall and I don't know many wolves fans, or walsall for that matter, or even football fans.

Howdy!

Author:  Flynn [ Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mike_wolf wrote:
smiffy11111 wrote:
Hello people

the names luke

i live in leeds and hoping to meet some wolves fans in leeds, want to go to games but no one i know supports wolves!

Loving just to chat to fellow wolves fans :)


lol I live in walsall and I don't know many wolves fans, or walsall for that matter, or even football fans.

Howdy!


I'm in Manchester, we're getting closer if anything!

Welcome to the forum mate, happy postings!

Author:  Embers [ Tue May 15, 2012 8:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

smiffy11111 wrote:
Hello people

the names luke

i live in leeds and hoping to meet some wolves fans in leeds, want to go to games but no one i know supports wolves!

Loving just to chat to fellow wolves fans :)


Welcome Luke. My mucca is a Leeds season ticket holder, who like me, hails from 'The Stones' in Wolvo, but that's no good to you :lol: Perhaps try these chaps http://yorkshirewolves.com/

Author:  clockwolf [ Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Big welcome to all you Newbies, enjoy posting here. :D

Author:  Johno91 [ Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Embers wrote:
smiffy11111 wrote:
Hello people

the names luke

i live in leeds and hoping to meet some wolves fans in leeds, want to go to games but no one i know supports wolves!

Loving just to chat to fellow wolves fans :)


Welcome Luke. My mucca is a Leeds season ticket holder, who like me, hails from 'The Stones' in Wolvo, but that's no good to you :lol: Perhaps try these chaps http://yorkshirewolves.com/


He's been here 5 mins and your already trying to get rid of him :lol:

Page 8 of 9 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/