Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » FORUM MANAGEMENT » Welcome to The Wolf

Share On:

Post subject: Hello All!
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 am 
YTS

Hi guys!!!

Brand new to the site, had heard of it before but stumbled across while rummaging for info on the new North Bank!

Well, I'm 25 and live in Lincolnshire and enjoy nothing more than regular weekends away in Wolverhampton!

Also, after 4years of my wife rejecting a visit to the majestic Molineux she has finally succombed to the pressure. However she is a Spurs fan and I am dragging her along to the Wolves v Spurs game next month - She want's to know if she is allowed to wear her shirt and join in with the Spurs songs? I'm not sure how to answer her, on the one hand if I say yes the assault that faces her may give me a few weeks of quiet? On the other hand there's the whole "vows" thing I signed up to.

Anyway, Up the Wolves.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am 
Manager
Manager

welcome along

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm 
The Whippet
The Whippet

Welcome to you and Mrs Spurs.

Post subject: Re: Hello All!
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Location: Shell Corner, Blackheath, Dudley, Black Country, England. :-)
86lobo77 wrote:
Hi guys!!!

Brand new to the site, had heard of it before but stumbled across while rummaging for info on the new North Bank!

Well, I'm 25 and live in Lincolnshire and enjoy nothing more than regular weekends away in Wolverhampton!

Also, after 4years of my wife rejecting a visit to the majestic Molineux she has finally succombed to the pressure. However she is a Spurs fan and I am dragging her along to the Wolves v Spurs game next month - She want's to know if she is allowed to wear her shirt and join in with the Spurs songs? I'm not sure how to answer her, on the one hand if I say yes the assault that faces her may give me a few weeks of quiet? On the other hand there's the whole "vows" thing I signed up to.

Anyway, Up the Wolves.

Welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoy it here.

Regarding your wife wearing her shirt for the game, if you want a drink in Wolvo pre game that's a big no no. You would prob only get in Walkabout.

My missus is a Blackburn fan and had a load of grief at a pre season friendly 2 years ago. Just saying it like it is mate, would hate you to come down from Lincolnshire and think it would be ok to wear opposing colours everywhere.

Please come in the Moon Under Water for a pre match beer but maybe wifey should leave her colours at home.

Just a bit of advice mate, take care.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm 
YTS

clockwolf wrote:
86lobo77 wrote:
Hi guys!!!

Anyway, Up the Wolves.

Regarding your wife wearing her shirt for the game, if you want a drink in Wolvo pre game that's a big no no. You would prob only get in Walkabout.

My missus is a Blackburn fan and had a load of grief at a pre season friendly 2 years ago. Just saying it like it is mate, would hate you to come down from Lincolnshire and think it would be ok to wear opposing colours everywhere.

Please come in the Moon Under Water for a pre match beer but maybe wifey should leave her colours at home.

Thanks mate. Don’t worry I’ve told her there’s no chance - I think she’s winding me up anyway.
Where is the Moon Under Water - is that the Wetherspoons? My usual Wolves routine is from the Novotel to City Bar then ground. So wouldn’t mind trying somewhere different!

Cheers,

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

86lobo77 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:
86lobo77 wrote:
Hi guys!!!

Anyway, Up the Wolves.

Thanks mate. Don’t worry I’ve told her there’s no chance - I think she’s winding me up anyway.
Where is the Moon Under Water - is that the Wetherspoons? My usual Wolves routine is from the Novotel to City Bar then ground. So wouldn’t mind trying somewhere different!

Cheers,

the moon is where all the wine,os and drunks go......only joking clocks :lol: :wink:
by the way welcome mate

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am 
Prediction League Winner 2016/17
Prediction League Winner 2016/17

sniff the wolfhound wrote:
86lobo77 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:
86lobo77 wrote:
Hi guys!!!

Anyway, Up the Wolves.

Cheers,

the moon is where all the wine,os and drunks go......only joking clocks :lol: :wink:
by the way welcome mate

It's opposite the Grand Theatre mate.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Forever in my Heart, Mum. 26/06/58 ~ 16/03/12.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 am 
Manager
Manager

welcome to here,i can confirm that the moon is a high class drinking establishment! :wink:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

sniff the wolfhound wrote:
86lobo77 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:
86lobo77 wrote:
Hi guys!!!

Anyway, Up the Wolves.

Cheers,

by the way welcome mate

You obviously know it well Sniff. :wink: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:19 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

86lobo77 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:
86lobo77 wrote:
Hi guys!!!

Anyway, Up the Wolves.

Cheers,

Yes it is. Just up from the train station, opposite the Grand Theatre.

Board index » FORUM MANAGEMENT » Welcome to The Wolf