Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » FORUM MANAGEMENT » Welcome to The Wolf

Share On:

Post subject: Shorey
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:53 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Im not really a newbie but i thought i would tell u a bit more about my self. Im 28 married with two kids a boy who is nearly 4 and a daughter who is nearly 2. I live in codsall in a rented house. I do part time work down my father in laws fishing pools and i look after kids most nights because my wife is a nurse. Im a qualified chef and a keen fisherman. I go to most wolves games and like a drink before the games. I always go on my own because my friends are not interested so if anyone on here goes on there own or fancys meeting up before games would be great its a bit shit going on your own a it. Well thats about it really. Looking forward to hearing back even u roz to take the piss lol.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:59 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Any takers for a pre-match beer or two folks?

Thanks for sharing that Shorey :D

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Thanks for replying kat. Was starting to get lonely lol

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

I PM'd. :?

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:17 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Location: Shell Corner, Blackheath, Dudley, Black Country, England. :-)
shorey69 wrote:

Moon Under Water tomorrow 12.30 onwards mate. :-)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

SELWolf wrote:
I PM'd. :?
Yh u did mate will be meetin up for blackburn game.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:13 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

clockwolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

I looked for u last time mate couldnt find u where about do u sit or stand.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

shorey69 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

I looked for u last time mate couldnt find u where about do u sit or stand.

As you walk through the doors, we are usually stood opposite the fruit machine about 20 foot in. :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Can't you carry a red rose or something Clocks.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Left back wrote:
Can't you carry a red rose or something Clocks.
I no what he looks like mate.

Post subject: Re: Shorey
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

shorey69 wrote:
Im not really a newbie but i thought i would tell u a bit more about my self. Im 28 married with two kids a boy who is nearly 4 and a daughter who is nearly 2. I live in codsall in a rented house. I do part time work down my father in laws fishing pools and i look after kids most nights because my wife is a nurse. Im a qualified chef and a keen fisherman. I go to most wolves games and like a drink before the games. I always go on my own because my friends are not interested so if anyone on here goes on there own or fancys meeting up before games would be great its a bit shit going on your own a it. Well thats about it really. Looking forward to hearing back even u roz to take the piss lol.

You do me a disservice Mr Shorey, why on earth would I take the piss out of you?. I hold you in quite high regard as a poster, and having read your position in life, that esteem has only been heightened.
The people i take the piss out of on here are normally people I have met, or people with a chromosome missing,I know we shouldn't mock the afflicted, but fuck it hey!!
I would like to share a beer with you, but if yam wearing fackin Stone Island, I might end up C.S'ing you :wink:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Rozza wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

You do me a disservice Mr Shorey, why on earth would I take the piss out of you?. I hold you in quite high regard as a poster, and having read your position in life, that esteem has only been heightened.
The people i take the piss out of on here are normally people I have met, or people with a chromosome missing,I know we shouldn't mock the afflicted, but fuck it hey!!
I would like to share a beer with you, but if yam wearing fackin Stone Island, I might end up C.S'ing you :wink:
Ty rozza. I have only got a stone island cap couldnt afford the coat lol. I dont wear it has a football hooligan statement i have always liked the make u can never go wrong with italian clothing. One thing they are good at. I was just waiting for a bit of banter because i said i havent any friends to go with. That is all thanks for the kind words.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

shorey69 wrote:
Rozza wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

Ty rozza. I have only got a stone island cap couldnt afford the coat lol. I dont wear it has a football hooligan statement i have always liked the make u can never go wrong with italian clothing. One thing they are good at. I was just waiting for a bit of banter because i said i havent any friends to go with. That is all thanks for the kind words.

Get yourself down the Moon one game and meet some of the regulars.They are a decent bunch, except for Muz who is a raving chutney ferret.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Im off down the moon now roz might bump into u.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

shorey69 wrote:
Im off down the moon now roz might bump into u.

I want to know how this turns out. Watch your pockets. :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Met clock wolf and penkridge wolf today both top blokes. No sign of rozza though. Its good though to actually meet a few of the wolf forum clan.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

shorey69 wrote:
Met clock wolf and penkridge wolf today both top blokes. No sign of rozza though. Its good though to actually meet a few of the wolf forum clan.

It's for the best, he'd only love ya then leave ya

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm 
Manager
Manager

shorey69 wrote:

Two good guys. Was Sean there?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

shorey69 wrote:

Glad to see you met some of the regs

:lol: Think I shall set up a Wolf dating agency now :lol:

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

SELWolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

There was a few people there a lady in glasses she usto post but i forgot her name and there were a few others but i was drinking so cant remember mate i just missed squid apparently as well.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:45 pm 
Manager
Manager

katana wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

Sounds good, but for christ sake don't set up a Wolf Debating Society.

Shorey, did you drop in the Hogshead to watch the footy in the end?

Going to the match on your tod aint no fun, so it's good for you to meet some of the miscreants off here. However, don't forget your drinking boots :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:47 pm 
Manager
Manager

shorey69 wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

There was a few people there a lady in glasses she usto post but i forgot her name and there were a few others but i was drinking so cant remember mate i just missed squid apparently as well.
Sandy that would be, and yeah you did just miss me I wasn't going the game y'see. :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Embers wrote:
katana wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

Sounds good, but for christ sake don't set up a Wolf Debating Society.

Shorey, did you drop in the Hogshead to watch the footy in the end?

Going to the match on your tod aint no fun, so it's good for you to meet some of the miscreants off here. However, don't forget your drinking boots :wink:
No mate i stayed with mrclock and then we walked to the game.No it is shite sat in a pub on your own mate.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

The_Squid wrote:
shorey69 wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:

Sandy that would be, and yeah you did just miss me I wasn't going the game y'see. :D
Yh sandy that was it she was with her husband. Hopefully meet u next time squid now i no to just come over to u lot.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Was good to meet Mr Shorey, he needs to drink a bit more though. Cally, can you come down and help him out?

:wink: :P

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:26 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

clockwolf wrote:
Was good to meet Mr Shorey, he needs to drink a bit more though. Cally, can you come down and help him out?

It was good to meet u mate. I dont no if ill be in next game got to buy a motorbike mate. Thats it then drinking contest next time ill show u how to drink cider lol

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

shorey69 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:

It was good to meet u mate. I dont no if ill be in next game got to buy a motorbike mate. Thats it then drinking contest next time ill show u how to drink cider lol

Oh dear. :roll: :?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:02 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

clockwolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:

Which bit u rolling your eyes at mate the motorbike part or me thinking i could go toe to toe with u on the cider lol.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

shorey69 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:

Which bit u rolling your eyes at mate the motorbike part or me thinking i could go toe to toe with u on the cider lol.

I believe that Clock is a cider drinking legend, so be careful :wink:

Maybe have a Spoons Full English before taking the man on, but definitely don't ride your motor bike home :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

shorey69 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:
shorey69 wrote:
clockwolf wrote:

Far too old for either mate, yow am a goodun tho and will serve this forum well. :wink:

(The motorbike bit is well over my head mate). :lol:

Board index » FORUM MANAGEMENT » Welcome to The Wolf