THE WOLF
http://the-wolf.co.uk/

Hello! (Weirdo incoming)
http://the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=62213
Page 1 of 1

Author:  LPWolf [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

Hello guys! Just thought I would introduce myself to you all.
My name is Ashley (not my birth name, but that's a long story) I'm an 18 year old guy. Slightly weird... hm, who am I kidding, very weird guy from Staffordshire. Been a Wolves fan all my life. Intrestingly, I have Molineux in my name. That's the only interesting thing about me :lol:

I've been lurking around on this forum (mostly as a guest) for about 2 years, and finally got the courage to sign up ages ago. I'm really shy, which is why I haven't introduced myself until now.

Currently trying to get my partner to like Wolves, since he's into football but doesn't really support anyone, but he's took a shining to Liverpool :roll: It's my duty to make him into a Wolf.

Okay, I shall stop babbling now. Sorry for the awkwardness :lol:

Author:  LA Wolf [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

Welcome to the Wolf LP.. It's full of weirdos, so you should fit right in.

Author:  shorey69 [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

Welcome to the wolf my friend and stop putting yourself down. U dont sound weird and if u are no one on here will give a shite this place is like a birthing pool for them.

Author:  Ironfistedmonk [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

You are weird, your grammer and spelling was OK and yow didn't swear once...strange folk in the Shire

Author:  thesqueak [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

"Weird Ashley Molineux"..whats odd about that?...signed thesqueak :?

Author:  LPWolf [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Author:  Left back [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

You are welcome LP Wolf.

Author:  whelp [ Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

LPWolf wrote:
Hello guys! Just thought I would introduce myself to you all.
My name is Ashley (not my birth name, but that's a long story) I'm an 18 year old guy. Slightly weird... hm, who am I kidding, very weird guy from Staffordshire. Been a Wolves fan all my life. Intrestingly, I have Molineux in my name. That's the only interesting thing about me :lol:

I've been lurking around on this forum (mostly as a guest) for about 2 years, and finally got the courage to sign up ages ago. I'm really shy, which is why I haven't introduced myself until now.

Currently trying to get my partner to like Wolves, since he's into football but doesn't really support anyone, but he's took a shining to Liverpool :roll: It's my duty to make him into a Wolf.

Okay, I shall stop babbling now. Sorry for the awkwardness :lol:


i know weirder people than you...

Author:  Embers [ Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

whelp wrote:
LPWolf wrote:
Hello guys! Just thought I would introduce myself to you all.
My name is Ashley (not my birth name, but that's a long story) I'm an 18 year old guy. Slightly weird... hm, who am I kidding, very weird guy from Staffordshire. Been a Wolves fan all my life. Intrestingly, I have Molineux in my name. That's the only interesting thing about me :lol:

I've been lurking around on this forum (mostly as a guest) for about 2 years, and finally got the courage to sign up ages ago. I'm really shy, which is why I haven't introduced myself until now.

Currently trying to get my partner to like Wolves, since he's into football but doesn't really support anyone, but he's took a shining to Liverpool :roll: It's my duty to make him into a Wolf.

Okay, I shall stop babbling now. Sorry for the awkwardness :lol:


i know weirder people than you...


...and i know weirder people than yow, so there!

Welcome aboard Ash.

Author:  whelp [ Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

Embers wrote:
whelp wrote:
LPWolf wrote:
Hello guys! Just thought I would introduce myself to you all.
My name is Ashley (not my birth name, but that's a long story) I'm an 18 year old guy. Slightly weird... hm, who am I kidding, very weird guy from Staffordshire. Been a Wolves fan all my life. Intrestingly, I have Molineux in my name. That's the only interesting thing about me :lol:

I've been lurking around on this forum (mostly as a guest) for about 2 years, and finally got the courage to sign up ages ago. I'm really shy, which is why I haven't introduced myself until now.

Currently trying to get my partner to like Wolves, since he's into football but doesn't really support anyone, but he's took a shining to Liverpool :roll: It's my duty to make him into a Wolf.

Okay, I shall stop babbling now. Sorry for the awkwardness :lol:


i know weirder people than you...


...and i know weirder people than yow, so there!

Welcome aboard Ash.


i bet u dow.

Author:  The_Squid [ Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hello! (Weirdo incoming)

Welcome,

I'm weird as well and have been living in Staffordshire for three years in Stoke.

You'll fit right in!

:D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/