Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Share On:

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:04 pm 
Manager
Manager

It amazes me how many people think they are clever enough to be qualified police detectives.Why are they working in shops,as cleaners,taxi drivers,nurses,carers(just a few of the cross section of people who have solved Madeleines disappearance)when they could be solving untold crimes throughout the world.
The hate for the parents is frightening too and even if Madeleine was found safe the same "they did it" brigade would not see it as a happy ending because they would still want their pound of flesh.

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.co ... ain%20Page

I never get in conversation with such people as their minds are already set and if you put your points of view you are basically made to feel like you are guilty yourself of the crime they have solved.
The net is full of hate and i normally post the link above and just say to "add balance"

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:21 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I wish I had a quid for every person who thought they knew how to do my old job better than me, I would be very well off.

I blame the telly, the public think that the Line of Duty is real :roll: . Each episode would take 15 months to make in the real world.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:01 pm 
Manager
Manager

There is also the misconception that everything can be solved. Not in the real world. You may also know who did it. Proving it, a totally different thing.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:25 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

My take on the thing is that MM woke up, walked around and then out of the premises to find mummy or daddy, who despite their basic failings on that night, must have lived in purgatory since. No sign of mommy or daddy and has then bumped into a chance encounter with someone who took the opportunity to take control of a vulnerable girl with a promise of succour and noises to appease a child.

Once he, and there is no equivocation in the He, had finished what he had the chances to do, he would have killed her. Once he had the chance opportunity to do the deed, the child is then his liability and his nemesis only seeking to alert authority and scrutiny.

He must have been local to that area in a number of ways because one of the greatest problems of murder is disposal of the remains, this has been the subject of a study of numerous murders where bodies are geographically likely to be hidden by perpetrators.
Hoying her in the sea would not be a viable option, unless the killer was transient to that area, which in turn confuses his knowledge and provenance to that area? see the issues?, because knowledge of tides and currents may not have been present, she would definitely have been found by now if that were the case.

Missing kids aint a preserve of foreign shores bred by photogenic and professional parents, their pain must be none the less grievous than others, but sometimes crimes can only be solved by the admission of the person who did it, finding that person is the key.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

Problem with the local perv theory ( for me ) is once said perv had opened Pandora's box and enjoyed the forbidden fruit, why and how did he stop ?

If it was a one off, the guilt preventing a round two must be so palpable, he's told somebody, or he's being sheltered/ controlled, by someone with local clout.

The working conspiracy would/ should unravel. If he's an individual psycho, he'll do it again

If of cause "he" exists

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:01 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
There is also the misconception that everything can be solved. Not in the real world. You may also know who did it. Proving it, a totally different thing.

The amount of "evidence" spouted means it is either a high level conspiracy,the police are incompetent,the mccanns,on holiday,covered up the death of their child in such a perfect way that it would have taken months of planning but they did it in hours,or they are totally innocent.I know which one makes sense.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:36 pm 
Manager
Manager

kenbarlowsslippers wrote:
suiging wrote:

The amount of "evidence" spouted means it is either a high level conspiracy,the police are incompetent,the mccanns,on holiday,covered up the death of their child in such a perfect way that it would have taken months of planning but they did it in hours,or they are totally innocent.I know which one makes sense.

Very true mate. Probability and common sense points one way. However, never underestimate human inginuity when the backs are against the wall. Someone did something. That poor girl is the one that's paid the ultimate price.

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:28 am 
Manager
Manager

There was a thread about this on this forum about ten years ago, Is it possible to retrieve it just to see how views have changed.

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:09 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

There was this one 4 years ago. I can't find another.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=64821&hilit=McCann

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:54 am 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
There was this one 4 years ago. I can't find another.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=64821&hilit=McCann

There was one where Craig, Molly wrote endlessly.Thanks for trying though.

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:04 pm 
Manager
Manager

The police evidence is out there.

Two words "cadaver dog"

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:36 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Low Hill Born wrote:

Two words "cadaver dog"

Bit too late for them now. I have used a Cadaver dog on a few occasions in the past, do you know that if a Cadavar dog finds something it has to be corroborated by another Cadaver dog?, seemed pointless having one in the first place. Most forces dont have them anyway even in so called progressive countries.

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:11 pm 
Manager
Manager

Low Hill Born wrote:

Two words "cadaver dog"

Found this:

Both dogs gave false alerts on several occasions.
Mr Grime states that Eddie, in six years operational deployment in over 200 cases, has never alerted to meat based foodstuffs. There's no written record to date of the dog's successes and failures.
Both dogs alert to blood, also dried blood from a living person.
For the purpose of any crime/police case, the dogs' findings amount to nothing without forensic back up/tests. And in this case, not one of the alerts by the dogs were substantiated by forensic proof.
The results of the forensic analysis performed by the Portuguese forensic experts on the day immediately after Madeleine disappeared, shows that no vestige of blood was found.

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:19 pm 
Manager
Manager

Not sure where that came from (i can guess) but it doesn't match actual evidence which was on wiki leaks pages before being taken down.

If correct (which it is not) why did Kate MCann eventually state Maddie had a nose bleed when initially replying "no comment" to the finding of blood accusation?

it's all in the proper Portuguese evidence not some counter nonsense released by their own team. The so called "experts" in abductions they hired were found to be nothing of the sort.

Track down the real evidence and events that have followed since.

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 pm 
Manager
Manager

Low Hill Born wrote:
Not sure where that came from (i can guess) but it doesn't match actual evidence which was on wiki leaks pages before being taken down.

It's from the link that was in my first post :wink: which may add balance to what you read on wiki Low Hill.

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent