Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Share On:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

My daughter ordered summat on eBay about three weeks ago which hadn't appeared to have arrived. She contacted the seller who was told by the delivery company "the delivery man had left it in the green bin" and they don't have a policy of leaving notes. :shock: :roll:

Daft or what?

Anyone else got some good personal stories?

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:43 am 
Manager
Manager

My favourite was when I received a computerised bill for nothing (zero) from my electrical supplier in Hong Kong. Being a bill received at the wrong time of the month, electricity paid by direct debit, I ignored it. Two weeks later I got a reminder to pay nothing. Two weeks after that a last warning to pay nothing. Two weeks after that a threat to cut supply and an administrative charge for failing to pay nothing.

This getting out of hand I rang them up. Silly girl told me that I had to pay the charges as I had failed to pay nothing on time. When I asked her how do you pay nothing, there was silence.

Asking to speak to her superior was a mistake. As this woman said yes I hadn't paid nothing and if I didn't pay nothing soon with the extra admin fees my power would be cut and a large fee applied to re-connect.

Enough being enough, I went fooking mental down the phone and wrote to their MD.

I received a letter from a lacky saying all charges had been dropped, but wait for it..... if I'd paid nothing on time, none of tis would have happened

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:40 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
My favourite was when I received a computerised bill for nothing (zero) from my electrical supplier in Hong Kong. Being a bill received at the wrong time of the month, electricity paid by direct debit, I ignored it. Two weeks later I got a reminder to pay nothing. Two weeks after that a last warning to pay nothing. Two weeks after that a threat to cut supply and an administrative charge for failing to pay nothing.

This getting out of hand I rang them up. Silly girl told me that I had to pay the charges as I had failed to pay nothing on time. When I asked her how do you pay nothing, there was silence.

Asking to speak to her superior was a mistake. As this woman said yes I hadn't paid nothing and if I didn't pay nothing soon with the extra admin fees my power would be cut and a large fee applied to re-connect.

Enough being enough, I went fooking mental down the phone and wrote to their MD.

I received a letter from a lacky saying all charges had been dropped, but wait for it..... if I'd paid nothing on time, none of tis would have happened

Are you pulling my leg? 8)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 am 
Manager
Manager

SELWolf wrote:
suiging wrote:

Nope genuine. Tis the Asian mentality. The zero was a computer error. The "girls" being Asian, followed their procedures to the letter and with tunnel vision. Computer says customer owe something, customer owe something.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:30 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
suiging wrote:

Nope genuine. Tis the Asian mentality. The zero was a computer error. The "girls" being Asian, followed their procedures to the letter and with tunnel vision. Computer says customer owe something, customer owe something.

Let's hope Fosun don't run up too large a debt for the club to pay back, then. :oops:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm 
Manager
Manager

Indeed

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent