Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Share On:

Post subject: neighbours
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

have had enough of mine now,total tossers.
we share a drive and the hassle we get off them is unbelievable.
me and the wife have got 2 cars and they have both been seriously vandalised on the drive just out of our view but right next to the neighbours cars.
am bubbling with rage at the moment and am doing my damndest not to rip there throats out.
have now installed a covert cctv system so lets hope they are stupid enough to do it again.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: neighbours
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:53 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

brian laws bus ride wrote:
have had enough of mine now,total tossers.
we share a drive and the hassle we get off them is unbelievable.
me and the wife have got 2 cars and they have both been seriously vandalised on the drive just out of our view but right next to the neighbours cars.
am bubbling with rage at the moment and am doing my damndest not to rip there throats out.
have now installed a covert cctv system so lets hope they are stupid enough to do it again.

I hope that you have not infringed their civil liberties Mr Ride?

Mr Born will be all over you like a rash mate.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:13 am 
Manager
Manager

Sounds like the same Twat(s) that vandalised STS's motor. :evil:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm 
Manager
Manager

Is it against the law to install CCTV, unless you put up a sign saying 'This property has CCTV', or similar?

Also, can you put razor wire across the top of your garden fence panels, or smear them in shit, in readiness for the scrote who comes round to break in?

I remember when I was a kid, and two alleyways on Warstones Road had broken glass cemented in to the top of the walls, to deter intruders I presume, or cats looking for somewhere to have a crap.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Is it against the law to install CCTV, unless you put up a sign saying 'This property has CCTV', or similar?

Also, can you put razor wire across the top of your garden fence panels, or smear them in shit, in readiness for the scrote who comes round to break in?

I remember when I was a kid, and two alleyways on Warstones Road had broken glass cemented in to the top of the walls, to deter intruders I presume, or cats looking for somewhere to have a crap.

One of the boys in Blue should know, but I thought I read recently that someone in the UK did exactly what the OP has done and when he caught someone on his camera the Old Bill charged him for not having a license or similar or, perhaps I dreamt it, but nothing surprises me nowadays in PC UK. I guess at the other end of the scale, I wouldn't be happy if my neighbour had a camera pointing at my bedroom window or any window for that matter. Ain't there some law against Peeping Toms or does that come under the old causing a breach of the peace chestnut.

Shared access driveways usually lead to disputes. I can remember a World Cup when I stayed at my Sister's in Somerset. Mick Channon was calling to bring Lineaker on and my Sister's neighbour got stabbed by his neighbour over a shared driveway parking issue. :roll:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:24 pm 
Manager
Manager

You have to put a sticker up or a sign I think that says this is monitored by 24 hour cctv, I put one up in the shop I work in and had to take it down shortly after as I hadn't put any notice up.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! UNBELIEVABLE!" - Gary Neville 2012

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:58 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

You have to ask two questions only about CCTV..

1) Is it covert?

2) Is it installed to obtain private information against an individual(s)

If the answer to those two is yes then you need authorisation under R.I.P.A. ( Check it out, you will get bored I tell thee )

BUT the above only applies to local authorities. Individuals may use CCTV to prevent or detect crime or for personal safety.
Whether the footage can be used for court purposes is another matter.If you use the material to identify a culprit who is damaging your car so that you can go round his drum and kick fuck out of him, that may be open to interpretation!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:01 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

Rozza wrote:

1) Is it covert?

If the answer to those two is yes then you need authorisation under R.I.P.A. ( Check it out, you will get bored I tell thee )

BUT the above only applies to local authorities. Individuals may use CCTV to prevent or detect crime or for personal safety.
Whether the footage can be used for court purposes is another matter.If you use the material to identify a culprit who is damaging your car so that you can go round his drum and kick fuck out of him, that may be open to interpretation!!

exactly what an old friend has just told me......
oh this old friend just happens to be the copper that came round after we sunday nights vandalism.
he had a good look at my setup and said it was spot on.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:04 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Mike_wolf wrote:
You have to put a sticker up or a sign I think that says this is monitored by 24 hour cctv, I put one up in the shop I work in and had to take it down shortly after as I hadn't put any notice up.

But make sure its one of them tiny, hid away fookers like the 'No Parking or get Clamped' type you never see.... :wink:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

DazDC5 wrote:
Mike_wolf wrote:

But make sure its one of them tiny, hid away fookers like the 'No Parking or get Clamped' type you never see.... :wink:

Also, makes sure the sign is in Urdhu or Mandarin or something.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

........and don't singe Cybils libertines :wink:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:45 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:

1) Is it covert?

Someone has been going round wednesfield breaking into builders vans, iv got two mates on ashmore who have had there vans broken into on there drive a sparky and plasterer. My other mate on perry hall a plumber has had his van broken into so many times he lost count.

Someone tried to break into my van the other week, it has an alarm on it so they didnt touch the van they went for the pipe holders on the roof, i only use them to carry plastic trunkin or conduit.
I went out to a job and couldn't get my key into the lock were they had screwdrivered it.
The thing tht pisses me off is i empty my van at the end of every day, all my tools are kept in my house, and theres no copper or any other metal kept in my pipe holders just plastic.

Anyway iv fitted a security camera outside now, called GuardCam, id recommend it to anyone, has an excellent halogen light or led is available, and the camera store directly onto an sd card so if you notice something you just pop the card into ur computer and review it.

Anyway iv got my theories who is doing it, there are some scrap metal vans driving round this area constantly, sometimes three times a day you can hear there irritating horn. My money is on them doing the break ins.

The day i found out who is breaking into my van, i'll be taking down my camera and deleting any evidence that i know who it is :smt065 :minigun: :smt027

If anyone has any information on this area it would be appreciated :x

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:52 pm 
Manager
Manager

WolvesTowner wrote:
Rozza wrote:

1) Is it covert?

Someone has been going round wednesfield breaking into builders vans, iv got two mates on ashmore who have had there vans broken into on there drive a sparky and plasterer. My other mate on perry hall a plumber has had his van broken into so many times he lost count.

Someone tried to break into my van the other week, it has an alarm on it so they didnt touch the van they went for the pipe holders on the roof, i only use them to carry plastic trunkin or conduit.
I went out to a job and couldn't get my key into the lock were they had screwdrivered it.
The thing tht pisses me off is i empty my van at the end of every day, all my tools are kept in my house, and theres no copper or any other metal kept in my pipe holders just plastic.

Anyway iv fitted a security camera outside now, called GuardCam, id recommend it to anyone, has an excellent halogen light or led is available, and the camera store directly onto an sd card so if you notice something you just pop the card into ur computer and review it.

Anyway iv got my theories who is doing it, there are some scrap metal vans driving round this area constantly, sometimes three times a day you can hear there irritating horn. My money is on them doing the break ins.

The day i found out who is breaking into my van, i'll be taking down my camera and deleting any evidence that i know who it is :smt065 :minigun: :smt027

The pikeys are the number one suspects, and we had a similar problem in Penn, apparently with pikeys from out of the area, but no doubt related to the local ones who come up our cul-de-sac, every freakin day. Something about chalking the walls or pavement outside target properties. Still, they took all our old rads when my mate did our central heating.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

WolvesTowner wrote:

Many years ago I was having problems with my van being broken into, I suspected by the local scum. I also had a large part metal-cased drill that was faulty. I opened it up and realised that somehow the live cable was touching the metal casing and, as it was double insulated (no earth), had I have plugged it in and held it I would have received a very nasty electric shock.

I really shouldn't have left it on the van as I took all my other tools off at night. Anyway, you guessed it, the local scum got in and nicked it. Strangely, that was the last time my van was broken into. :wink:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:37 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

had a bit of a result today with the neighbours.
bit of a story but here goes-
I went to Scotland playing golf last year and when I returned my mate over the road said my neighbour had vandalised my garage door before she preceded to take a great big piss on my drive.we reported this to the police and months later(this morning) we had our day in court where she was given a conditional discharge,£195 court costs and £300 compo for me.happy days.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:45 pm 
Manager
Manager

I went to Scotland playing golf last year and when I returned my mate over the road said my neighbour had vandalised my garage door before she preceded to take a great big piss on my drive.we reported this to the police and months later(this morning) we had our day in court where she was given a conditional discharge,£195 court costs and £300 compo for me.happy days.

For all it's cost her, she might as well have had a dump on your drive. See doesn't sound the full ticket, but what warranted her sordid actions?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

Embers wrote:

For all it's cost her, she might as well have had a dump on your drive. See doesn't sound the full ticket, but what warranted her sordid actions?

no idea mate,i promise you my wife and I have had zero contact with her from the day they moved in.
she screamed to the world that I was lamping my wife,tried to drag me off my motorbike and been a general pain in the arse ever since.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:

no idea mate,i promise you my wife and I have had zero contact with her from the day they moved in.
she screamed to the world that I was lamping my wife,tried to drag me off my motorbike and been a general pain in the arse ever since.

Pain in the arse is being kind, are you sure she hasn't escaped from the local loony bin? I hope she doesn't look like Glenn Close, and you've got a pet rabbit.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:42 pm 
Manager
Manager

Pity you didn't have CCTV as that could have gone viral on You Tube. :lol:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 am 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Sounds like a bloody fruitcake to me ...and I'd be even more nervous now she's been brought to book, what she's gonna do next!
Have you got any pets? :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Does Mr Ride live in Benefits Street?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:51 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

Moscow Wolf wrote:

have got a superb video of her pissing all over the drive but don't know the legal ramifications of sticking it on youtube.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:54 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

DazDC5 wrote:
Sounds like a bloody fruitcake to me ...and I'd be even more nervous now she's been brought to book, what she's gonna do next!

yes we have pets,2 rabbits which have had to come inside as she has already killed one when they moved in.if I was to list the stuff she has done since they moved in you wouldn't believe me,i know this because even my own parents thought I was exaggerating.
oh and she is a bank manager too.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:10 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Moscow Wolf wrote:

have got a superb video of her pissing all over the drive but don't know the legal ramifications of sticking it on youtube.

It ay the showing of it mate its the obtaining of it thats frought with legality dont it.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

DazDC5 wrote:

yes we have pets,2 rabbits which have had to come inside as she has already killed one when they moved in.if I was to list the stuff she has done since they moved in you wouldn't believe me,i know this because even my own parents thought I was exaggerating.

:shock: fook me, you wouldn't ask her for a loan.

Does this woman have a bloke? If she does, I bet he sleeps with one eye open, and wearing a poncho.

Is it possible that she was merely marking her territory?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

Embers wrote:
DazDC5 wrote:

:shock: fook me, you wouldn't ask her for a loan.

Does this woman have a bloke? If she does, I bet he sleeps with one eye open, and wearing a poncho.

Is it possible that she was merely marking her territory?

her bloke is a weasly little fucker and given the chance I will pull his windpipe out
you really wouldn't believe the stories

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:45 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Send a copy of the film of her pissing on your drive to her employer :D

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 pm 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

Ironfistedmonk wrote:

already thought that but as I say,i don't know the legalities of doing that. but the police have a copy of that footage and it was used in yesterdays case so I cant see a problem but don't want to find out the hard way

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 am 
Manager
Manager

Surely if the CCTV coverage is of your drive ONLY and not overlapping onto your neighbour's property then, you are not infringing on anyone's civil liberties.

Personally, I would burn a DVD, give it to her or push it through the letter box and tell her face to face that if you have any more shit out of her that you are going to upload it to You Tube, send it to the Bank's Directors and Post it in the 18+ section on The Wolf.

The latter should do the trick. :wink:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 am 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:

already thought that but as I say,i don't know the legalities of doing that. but the police have a copy of that footage and it was used in yesterdays case so I cant see a problem but don't want to find out the hard way

I can't recall, but does 'conditional discharge' mean that you don't have a criminal record? You would have thought that she'd be in lumber at work now, unless she can keep that quiet... Me thinks you hold all the aces Bri, and perhaps her house will be on the market soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent