Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Islamic Terrorists
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:24 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

At it again..

Why don't these fxxxxxs, instead of killing innocent human beings, simply practice self-immolation!!!

That way no one else gets hurt and they suffer what can only be described as an excruciating termination.

Cowards, like all terrorists ....

Given that Islam appears to be riddled with these creatures of hate, maybe the chancellor could offer discounted fuel and free swan vestas, okay silly idea, I know the chancellor is taker, not a giver.

I worry for my children as the perpetrators of these crimes appear to be getting younger and the frequency of Islamic terrorist attacks is becoming more prolific.

I don't have an answer, clearly government's of the world don't have an answer. But its going global and making the news daily.

Sad.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Islamic Terrorists
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

True enough, its the Homeland issue, get rid of drones to lesson the numbers of martyrs.

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

After reading the O/P, this came to mind... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8

about as useful in the grand scheme of things

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:15 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
True enough, its the Homeland issue, get rid of drones to lesson the numbers of martyrs.

To be honest knocker the burden of guilt and shame is becoming too much of late. I mean I feel bad about voting in democracies that give tacit support to a Jewish state. I feel guilty about how much I benefitted from slavery and the "excesses" of the British empire (unsure how but apparently I have) I feel guilty that I can distinguish between religous belief and ridiculous cultural demands, thus denying people the right to live in a fully diverse society.

If I can think of anything else I have'nt done that I can apologise for, I will gladly add it to the list.
But it wont stop these cowardly bastards trying to kill me or mine.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

forest wolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

To be honest knocker the burden of guilt and shame is becoming too much of late. I mean I feel bad about voting in democracies that give tacit support to a Jewish state. I feel guilty about how much I benefitted from slavery and the "excesses" of the British empire (unsure how but apparently I have) I feel guilty that I can distinguish between religous belief and ridiculous cultural demands, thus denying people the right to live in a fully diverse society.

If I can think of anything else I have'nt done that I can apologise for, I will gladly add it to the list.
But it wont stop these cowardly bastards trying to kill me or mine.

Just sleep well with the knowledge that America kills more of them than they kill of the western world.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:13 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Sensitive subject, but I don't see how anyone can have that much blind faith, that they would kill for religion.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 am 
Manager
Manager

Supernoodle23 wrote:
Sensitive subject, but I don't see how anyone can have that much blind faith, that they would kill for religion.

Neigh on 5000 in Iraq this year alone mate, and that's just between two groups following the same bloody religion with slightly different spin..............

Post Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

Supernoodle23 wrote:

brainwashed from an early age, not uncommon for the qur'an to be beat into them too - poorly educated so very often lacking capacity to think freely and consider any alternative

of all the things to object about or question, i too can't get my head around their most basic premise - to surrender their lives to god, which accounts for the blind faith

Post Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:33 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Supernoodle23 wrote:

Don't knock 'em too hard, it was only around our great-great-grandparents time we used to burn women at the stake for crimes of 'witchcraft' :shock:

Wonder if it should make a comeback :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

MadCyril wrote:
Supernoodle23 wrote:

Don't knock 'em too hard, it was only around our great-great-grandparents time we used to burn women at the stake for crimes of 'witchcraft' :shock:

I read an article on this many years ago. Apparently most women burned at the stake were those who practiced midwifery, and, in those paternalist times, men in authority just could not handle that women had that much power over births.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

forest wolf wrote:
MadCyril wrote:
Supernoodle23 wrote:

I read an article on this many years ago. Apparently most women burned at the stake were those who practiced midwifery, and, in those paternalist times, men in authority just could not handle that women had that much power over births.

I worked on a murder only a couple of years ago where the victim was beaten to death because they were perceived to be possessed by a 'Jinn' spirit. The offenders claimed that they were beating the Jinn out of the deceased due to the irrational behaviour of the victim leading up to the deed.
This irrational behaviour was basically non conformity to the families cultural belief and identity.

13th century village superstitions manifested into modern day murder, astonishing.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:04 pm 
Manager
Manager

According to the Quran the killing of Jinn is strictly forbidden. The main intervention is reciting versus from the Quran to the Jinn which is known as ruqya. The main problem (according to Islamic scholars) is the lack of Islamic knowledge - in other words , thick fuckers thinking they know Islam when they know fook all and carry out murderous practices as mentioned.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

Low Hill Born wrote:
According to the Quran the killing of Jinn is strictly forbidden. The main intervention is reciting versus from the Quran to the Jinn which is known as ruqya. The main problem (according to Islamic scholars) is the lack of Islamic knowledge - in other words , thick fuckers thinking they know Islam when they know fook all and carry out murderous practices as mentioned.

What chance you could recite that paragraph on Central News or Midlands Today, to clear the air?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 am 
Manager
Manager

forest wolf wrote:
MadCyril wrote:
Supernoodle23 wrote:

If we burned midwives at the stake today, it would relieve a lot of pressure on NHS pensions. Where's Knocker when you need him?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:42 am 
Manager
Manager

To get an idea of the Religion of peace in action, google "atrocities in Syria".

Interesting videos appear which display the caring, benevolent side of Islam being practised at "grass roots" level today. "God is great" as they say in the videos :oops:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:33 am 
Manager
Manager

"]Sensitive subject, but I don't see how anyone can have that much blind faith, that they would kill for religion.[/quote]

Wonder if it should make a comeback :lol:[/quote]

I read an article on this many years ago. Apparently most women burned at the stake were those who practiced midwifery, and, in those paternalist times, men in authority just could not handle that women had that much power over births.[/quote]

If we burned midwives at the stake today, it would relieve a lot of pressure on NHS pensions. Where's Knocker when you need him?[/quote]

Profits from sold off utilities tend to build the pension funds across Mainland Europe.
Gas, Electric, Water, Royal Mail all produce wealth for those pension pots and will continue to do so.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:04 am 
Manager
Manager

just nuke the fuckers........... end of

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 am 
Manager
Manager

astubliffhacked wrote:
just nuke the fuckers........... end of

But the dust clouds from Bradford and Leicester would ruin some lovely National Trust properties...

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 pm 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Low Hill Born wrote:

muslims are allowed, encouraged and rewarded by the quaran to kill/destory/scam non believers, i dont think anyone can really question that.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 pm 
Manager
Manager

Funny how the Muslims i spend time with every week don't do that innit.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:36 am 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

do you think the quaran tells muslims to be pals with non believers? or that they are equals?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 am 
Manager
Manager

Obama wrote:
do you think the quaran tells muslims to be pals with non believers? or that they are equals?

every holy book talks equal bollocks, depends on how you choose to view it.

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Obama wrote:
muslims are allowed, encouraged and rewarded by the quaran to kill/destory/scam non believers, i dont think anyone can really question that.

Do you think all Muslims or followers of Islam think or act like that obama,or was it just a way to have a dig at a bunch of ic4's but didnt know how to start it off?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:01 am 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

whelp wrote:
Obama wrote:

tbf they do, but some of the stuff in the quaran is referring back to the stone age rather than being more reflective and general like others. the laws are more descriptive and intended for those peticular times and not for now. if you read it as its wrote the quaran is a very dangerous book imo, usama asan the leading uk islam scholar has had death threats for saying it needs to be altered ffs, i have muslim bros who would back me here its so peak out chea

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 pm 
Manager
Manager

Think you answered your own question but no idea what you wrote at the end.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:07 pm 
Manager
Manager

The Jinn feed on low frequency emotions such as fear , hatred , aggression , anger and so on. If people practice tolerance, patience, generosity, compassion and love (higher frequencies) they cannot become possessed. Same thing is written in most holy books and was also a feature of Hermetic culture ; ancient Gnostics called them 'archons' or energy parasites. Many modern scholars believe these energy parasites exist outside of our three dimensional awareness which correlates with a basic understanding of physics.

Answer ? = be good. :wink:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:18 pm 
Manager
Manager

Low Hill Born wrote:
The Jinn feed on low frequency emotions such as fear , hatred , aggression , anger and so on. If people practice tolerance, patience, generosity, compassion and love (higher frequencies) they cannot become possessed. Same thing is written in most holy books and was also a feature of Hermetic culture ; ancient Gnostics called them 'archons' or energy parasites. Many modern scholars believe these energy parasites exist outside of our three dimensional awareness which correlates with a basic understanding of physics.

Answer ? = be good. :wink:

You must get a bit nippy wearing that orange bed sheet at this time of year?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

That made me loff :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

Obama wrote:
whelp wrote:
Obama wrote:

tbf they do, but some of the stuff in the quaran is referring back to the stone age rather than being more reflective and general like others. the laws are more descriptive and intended for those peticular times and not for now. if you read it as its wrote the quaran is a very dangerous book imo, usama asan the leading uk islam scholar has had death threats for saying it needs to be altered ffs, i have muslim bros who would back me here its so peak out chea

that seems part of the biggest problem in my eyes regarding terrorism - so many of these holy warrior wankstains are unable to consider any context given their limited education and intelligence (obviously, the former may have no bearing on the latter but even so)

regardless of a lack of comprehension skills, a great deal of followers don't even have a sufficient grasp of arabic so rely greatly on their imam and scholars - if they're relying on a malevolent authority figure then the outcome is inevitable

there's bound to be some genuinely intelligent and/or educated jihadists but i'd wager them being a tiny minority

there's plenty in the same boat as hasan - i wouldn't dare speak out to muslims about my opinions of their prophet and how plausible or legitimate i find his words and teachings - i definitely wouldnt use words like chancer or fraud or megalomaniac

Post Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:18 pm 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

i agree chris, but unlike most the Old Tetsament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the qauran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding texts imo. most muslims i have spoke to about it, know what the quaran says but choose to interpet their holy books call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable/righetous violence aka ignore it. unfortunatly there isnt much in the way of feel good verses of toleration? and peace to balance it out. its not bad people just a sick, twisted out of date ideology that is intent on world domination, and i wouldnt bet against it tbf.

Low Hill Born wrote:
Think you answered your own question but no idea what you wrote at the end.

which question and how did i answer it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent