Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Islamic Terrorists
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:37 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

SELWolf wrote:
Ironfistedmonk wrote:

We, the normal working people of this country, the ones being shot whilst on holiday, have sown nothing

Just a few thoughts:

The problem with the word "we" IFM, is that I don't know who you mean. Plenty could be included in the "we" you talk about but plenty would be excluded from it as well. Pluralism isn't just restricted to ethnicity. However, the real targets for the mullahs aren't the ordinary folk but they use them (us) as cannon fodder. Britain isn't regarded by the rest of the world as an anti-racist society but plenty use aspects of it to further their own interests.

It's an interesting topic of discussion. The generalities used by many overlook the specifics of the few.

I never mentioned ethnicity at all, we are the innocent people being killed whilst on holiday because someone else has it in their head we are the enemy and they get to shag 40 virgins if they become a martyr to some misguided cause. I didn't vote for anyone to start a war, we aren't to blame for an invasion in Afghanistan in the 18 bleedin hundreds, just as the many innocent muslims aren't to blame for what a few nutters do, there is no justification for what either side does/has done but it's always "we" who pay the price.

Britain has been ravaged by numerous peoples, don't hear we blarting on about bombing the Vikings or the Germanic tribes for some shite that happened ages ago

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
SELWolf wrote:

It's an interesting topic of discussion. The generalities used by many overlook the specifics of the few.

I never mentioned ethnicity at all, we are the innocent people being killed whilst on holiday because someone else has it in their head we are the enemy and they get to shag 40 virgins if they become a martyr to some misguided cause. I didn't vote for anyone to start a war, we aren't to blame for an invasion in Afghanistan in the 18 bleedin hundreds, just as the many innocent muslims aren't to blame for what a few nutters do, there is no justification for what either side does/has done but it's always "we" who pay the price.

Britain has been ravaged by numerous peoples, don't hear we blarting on about bombing the Vikings or the Germanic tribes for some shite that happened ages ago

I know you didn't but I was making that point about we and pluralism extending beyond ethnicity. However, today's problems, re the fundamentalists, start with the West not so long ago. And as I said, the economic and technological conditions have provided them with their opportunity to strike back. I'm not arguing against you much...just adding to the argument.

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
Ironfistedmonk wrote:

We, the normal working people of this country, the ones being shot whilst on holiday, have sown nothing

Just a few thoughts:

The problem with the word "we" IFM, is that I don't know who you mean. Plenty could be included in the "we" you talk about but plenty would be excluded from it as well. Pluralism isn't just restricted to ethnicity. However, the real targets for the mullahs aren't the ordinary folk but they use them (us) as cannon fodder. Britain isn't regarded by the rest of the world as an anti-racist society but plenty use aspects of it to further their own interests.

Don't forget the bloody Romans, and the Normans, and not forgetting the Spanish Armada!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:22 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Ironfistedmonk wrote:
SELWolf wrote:

Just a few thoughts:

Don't forget the bloody Romans, and the Normans, and not forgetting the Spanish Armada!

Fook Off BIG NOSE. :wink:

Great Race the Romans. :wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 am 
Manager
Manager

I doubt the West can win the political argument as long as Israel continues to do its own thing and remains uncontrollable.

Your looking decades down the line before we even see the current situation not getting worse.

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:48 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
I doubt the West can win the political argument as long as Israel continues to do its own thing and remains uncontrollable.

Your looking decades down the line before we even see the current situation not getting worse.

Prey tell... The beheadings, mutilations, general murder and mayhem has what to do with Israel ?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:32 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Prey tell... The beheadings, mutilations, general murder and mayhem has what to do with Israel ?

A new report on British arms dealings with Israel has laid bare the UK government's worthless arms export control regime.
What would it take for Britain to stop arming Israel? Not, it seems, last summer’s carnage in Gaza, in which 2,205 Palestinians, including 521 children, were killed, and where there is credible evidence that Israel committed a series of war crimes, according to a recent UN investigation.The spectacle of children in a refugee shelter being shelled in their sleep, airstrikes hitting schools and hospitals, and whole civilian neighbourhoods being levelled to the ground was apparently not enough to prevent ministers approving £4 million of arms exports to Israel in the weeks and months immediately following the war, as a report released this week shows.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/ca ... 1595892634

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:45 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

A new report on British arms dealings with Israel has laid bare the UK government's worthless arms export control regime.
What would it take for Britain to stop arming Israel? Not, it seems, last summer’s carnage in Gaza, in which 2,205 Palestinians, including 521 children, were killed, and where there is credible evidence that Israel committed a series of war crimes, according to a recent UN investigation.The spectacle of children in a refugee shelter being shelled in their sleep, airstrikes hitting schools and hospitals, and whole civilian neighbourhoods being levelled to the ground was apparently not enough to prevent ministers approving £4 million of arms exports to Israel in the weeks and months immediately following the war, as a report released this week shows.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/ca ... 1595892634

So your saying Israel's actions in Gaza sparked off the desire for these murderers to set up a Caliphate across the Mesopotamian world ?

Certainly not defending everything they do, but not sure you can lay this blame on them.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:04 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Give Israel what they need and let them flatten the whole area... isis aint fussy when it comes to slaughtering women and kids are they ..?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:14 pm 
Manager
Manager

DazDC5 wrote:
Give Israel what they need and let them flatten the whole area... isis aint fussy when it comes to slaughtering women and kids are they ..?

I might guess that ALL they need is an excuse or reason, but it won't solve anything in the longer term.

They're monitoring the situation closely of course, but whilst your sworn enemies are slaughtering each other, why interject. :roll:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:52 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
DazDC5 wrote:

I might guess that ALL they need is an excuse or reason, but it won't solve anything in the longer term.

They're monitoring the situation closely of course, but whilst your sworn enemies are slaughtering each other, why interject. :roll:

Indeed. These brave Jihadis know who not to rile don't they..........

Post Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:43 am 
Manager
Manager

Your looking decades down the line before we even see the current situation not getting worse.[/quote]

Prey tell... The beheadings, mutilations, general murder and mayhem has what to do with Israel ?[/quote]

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/ca ... 1595892634[/quote]

So your saying Israel's actions in Gaza sparked off the desire for these murderers to set up a Caliphate across the Mesopotamian world ?

Certainly not defending everything they do, but not sure you can lay this blame on them.[/quote]

Do you not think when Clerics radicalize those young and easy manipulated lads from Bradford and such place those Clerics dont use Israel as an example of the Western world gone crazy.

When you create a rogue state then make that state so milaterally powerful its neighbours fear for their very existence your creating an massively unstable region.

When that rogue state ignores the United Nations and contravenes all manor of human rights dont you just think those clerics use that as ammunition when building their armies in the ordinary population.

Dont you think that photographs of Palestine being flattened, with its Children killed on a weekly basis breeds contempt.
Dont you see how these actions make the words of the western leaders seem hypocritical.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:53 am 
Manager
Manager

This lot have attacked Egypt Knocker, they are the hypocrites as they go nowhere near "Their Great Enemy" as they know what they would get.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:10 am 
Manager
Manager

I was looking at the ARRSE (British Army Rumour Service) Dictionary this morning and this description made me LOFF:-

Taliban

Arabic word for student or scholar...of the Koran.

Currently attempting to slot as many NATO squaddies as they can. Fortunately while the Taliban are extremely brave and sometimes tactically cunning ... The British Army has learned a few new tricks since the last time the British Government let Afghan natives take pot shots at Brits (1839-1919).

Have now resorted to packing mongs with C4 (Improvised Explosive Mong) and aiming them at squaddies with the promise of free balloons and ice cream.

To stop the Taliban getting depressed about their poor performance, The MoD arranged for Ross Kemp to be shipped out for them to shoot at. Bizarrely Mr Kemp turned out to be a top bloke after having been openly ridiculed by HM Forces for years due to Ultimate Force. To make up for this, Ant and Dec were sent out to be rocketed so improving everyone's morale.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:15 am 
Manager
Manager

Isn't Cameron sending out mixed messages here; going to tell UK radical Muslims that they're cannon fodder and not to believe what they told yet, send the RAF to bomb the shit out of their beliefs. (If he gets Parliament backing that is).

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33584548

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

isis. need wiping of the face of the earth. every fucking one of em.

this is what they do to women an kids..... :evil:

please view with caution

http://www.catholic.org/news/internatio ... p?id=56481

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 pm 
Manager
Manager

Let's see who in Parliament tries to stop our armed forces from taking part in operations to stop this barbarity........

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pm 
Manager
Manager

Graphic and distressing, but let the Saudi's the Jordanians, the Oman's and UAE sort them out. WHY is it our problem from a moral standpoint. :idea:

When the dictators such as those in Egypt, Libya, Iraq had power then, life wasn't perfect, but surely far better than today albeit, we just had to interfere did we not. :roll:

WHEN will you learn to let sleeping dogs lye. Now you shout aghast at the atrocities, where were you 10 - 20 years ago and how did it concern you in the relative safety of your suburban homes where an American cruise missile is only something you know about from the TV.

WE in the West created this shite and enough matches and petrol to ignite the whole Muslim world. I keep seeing pictures of Martyrs for their cause in the UK, the USA and all over the world of angry disturbed young men and women that have that mad look in their eyes. They need putting down like Rabid dogs, but we created this illness and anger that we are now reaping what we sowed.

Just my opinion of course and I shall no doubt need to take my Knight's Templar costume out of mothballs and to the dry cleaners before the final countdown.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Did "we" create the religion who's stated aim is to kill all unbelievers ?

Did we sack the Mediterranean, enslave people from as far away as Iceland, invade and conquer Spain and be turned back by luck at the gates of Europe?

"They" don't care about 1991. "They" started this mind-set a thousand years ago. Muslim history did not start at the end of WW1 or when Bush (1&2) coopted their "friends" in the West to join in with a personal vendetta. I for one don't blame "The West" for the words in the Quran, I, "we" didn't write it, and I certainly don't buy into the "Leave them alone and they'll go away" mantra.

I do think the boots on the ground should include the people of the Region, however, if they are not led and equipped by "us" they would lose and bring global conflict that one step nearer .....

Before we go in mind, sort out the vipers in our own nest. Support "true" community leaders who wish to be "British" in terms of living within the law a in a peaceful manner and deport those who don't. Time to "Cowboy Up".

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:03 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
Did "we" create the religion who's stated aim is to kill all unbelievers ?

Did we sack the Mediterranean, enslave people from as far away as Iceland, invade and conquer Spain and be turned back by luck at the gates of Europe?

"They" don't care about 1991. "They" started this mind-set a thousand years ago. Muslim history did not start at the end of WW1 or when Bush (1&2) coopted their "friends" in the West to join in with a personal vendetta. I for one don't blame "The West" for the words in the Quran, I, "we" didn't write it, and I certainly don't buy into the "Leave them alone and they'll go away" mantra.

I do think the boots on the ground should include the people of the Region, however, if they are not led and equipped by "us" they would lose and bring global conflict that one step nearer .....

Before we go in mind, sort out the vipers in our own nest. Support "true" community leaders who wish to be "British" in terms of living within the law a in a peaceful manner and deport those who don't. Time to "Cowboy Up".

Why would they lose without being led by US - they're managing to a certain extent from the Shia Militia of Iran and elsewhere as are the Kurds simply given weapons and some air support. Yes, I am not that naive to think that there are not special forces boots on the ground already giving direction, but will it change anything in the longer term, I couldn't say.

Their faith is no worse than our faith(s), how many years ago were we burning folk at the stake for heresy just for saying the stars and our planet revolved around the Sun. Our Catholic lust for money and power had no limitations and still doesn't.

Not trying to be deliberately argumentative, just trying to depict a balanced neutral point of view. Yes, the Vipers in the nest need to be curtailed, but as I tried to suggest, who poked their nest as when everything was peaceful there was nothing to make them angry or make them spit venom.

Where are you going to deport these British Passport holders to then? I must ADMIT as non PC as it might be, I get more and more racist as I get older. I see these photographs of these angry disturbed ASIAN Muslims that are supposedly British and think to myself, wtf are you doing here! Now I have said it and ready to take the in-coming PC flack if I must.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:45 am 
Manager
Manager

Mate, I think they would lose as on their own, they will never overcome the tribal and religious differences that have beset the region since man started keeping records.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:51 pm 
Manager
Manager

You don't call Mr and Mrs Muggins from Bottom End, British Christians, you simply call them British.

Same with these lads from Bradford or wherever, if they were born here, they are British. In WW2 a very few British folk joined the SS. When they came back, in to prison went they for treason. Same equation here. If you were born outside the country and you plot against the country, get out of my country and don't come back. Return as a British citizen after committing treason against YOUR country, inside you should go.

If you declare you want to go join these murdering bastards, please accept that once you leave YOUR country, you have in effect denounced your citizenship. Don't come back. If you are found back here, Treason it is.

Every support for the decent hard working Muslims in this country, it is THERE country after all. But if you want the benefits, if you want the citizenship, then accept the Laws of the land. If you pine for the laws of another land, close the door on your way out.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:45 pm 
Manager
Manager

Absolutely agree with your sentiment albeit, numerous British and Irish folk went to Spain to join one side or the other of the Brigades during the civil war and those that fought on the side of the Communists were closely monitored by Special Branch and MI5 upon their return because, I assume they were considered a threat to the country.

Colonel Callan's bunch were arrested by Special Branch when returning from Angola albeit, they were ordinary Mercenaries and no real threat to the Homeland.

Personally, anyone that goes to fight for IS from the British Shores, I would rip up their passport at any port of arrival and fook them off from whence they came. I wouldn't try to stop them leaving in fact, I'd encourage them to go on the understanding that they cannot come back.

However, you and I both know that with the Pussy Footed PC Brigade ruling UK Politics in such matters would never allow it to happen.

Another atrocity today in a Turkish town near the Syrian border - just young folk trying to help rebuild Kobane across the border. Wiped out by a suspected IS female suicide bomber. No end to it. I cannot see a CIA plot here to get Turkey more involved in the conflict against IS as it is mainly Kurds that were killed and maimed.

Fookin sad and violent world we live in.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:58 am 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Absolutely agree with your sentiment albeit, numerous British and Irish folk went to Spain to join one side or the other of the Brigades during the civil war and those that fought on the side of the Communists were closely monitored by Special Branch and MI5 upon their return because, I assume they were considered a threat to the country.

Colonel Callan's bunch were arrested by Special Branch when returning from Angola albeit, they were ordinary Mercenaries and no real threat to the Homeland.

Personally, anyone that goes to fight for IS from the British Shores, I would rip up their passport at any port of arrival and fook them off from whence they came. I wouldn't try to stop them leaving in fact, I'd encourage them to go on the understanding that they cannot come back.

However, you and I both know that with the Pussy Footed PC Brigade ruling UK Politics in such matters would never allow it to happen.

Another atrocity today in a Turkish town near the Syrian border - just young folk trying to help rebuild Kobane across the border. Wiped out by a suspected IS female suicide bomber. No end to it. I cannot see a CIA plot here to get Turkey more involved in the conflict against IS as it is mainly Kurds that were killed and maimed.

Let's just have a national recrutiment campaign for these fookers, all above board, then send them off to Syria, and let them parachute out of a Hercules. Parachutes slightly faulty, but hey-ho.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:59 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Let's just have a national recrutiment campaign for these fookers, all above board, then send them off to Syria, and let them parachute out of a Hercules. Parachutes slightly faulty, but hey-ho.

If you'd ever jumped out of a Hercules flown and navigated by the RAF then, there's a good chance that instead of Syria that you'd land in Malta. :wink: :lol:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

If you'd ever jumped out of a Hercules flown and navigated by the RAF then, there's a good chance that instead of Syria that you'd land in Malta. :wink: :lol:

Nothing wrong with Malta :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:02 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

suiging wrote:
Let's see who in Parliament tries to stop our armed forces from taking part in operations to stop this barbarity........

Fortunately the excellent Crispin Blunt has been holding the government's feet to the fire over it's foreign policy failings. I have no doubt the neocon coterie of advisers and donors would love to further involve us, much to our detriment, but thankfully there seems sufficient opposition in Parliament and the public to stop this.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/24/fo ... in-libyas/
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... p-in-syria

Looks like even the Turks are now paying the price for their support for IS and intervention in Syria with the restarting of the Kurdish insurgency. Let us steer well clear, tighten our borders, deport the undesirables and use what little influence to encourage anegotiated settlement in Yemen, Palestine, Iraq and Syria before its spills over here.
http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semp ... by-cp.html

Enoch Powell was against the American invasion of Vietnam from the start: “The point is that the Americans do not live in south-east Asia, whereas the North Vietnamese and their neighbours do.” On the same principle it can be assumed that Powell would have opposed the Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya interventions.

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:45 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... trike.html

I do hope one day that a drone with his name on it reaches him. ji hahi john....

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

sniff the wolfhound wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227891/There-s-drones-air-ISIS-executioner-Jihadi-John-s-fear-death-revealed-men-hid-civilians-Iraqi-football-pitch-avoid-missile-strike.html

I do hope one day that a drone with his name on it reaches him. ji hahi john....

I hope he gets caught trying to cheat at cards, whilst getting drunk, and poking one of them ugly muthas who took their kids to Syria, and his new ugly wife from Hounslow, finds out, and cuts off his head with a rusty blade.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:32 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
sniff the wolfhound wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227891/There-s-drones-air-ISIS-executioner-Jihadi-John-s-fear-death-revealed-men-hid-civilians-Iraqi-football-pitch-avoid-missile-strike.html

I hope he gets caught trying to cheat at cards, whilst getting drunk, and poking one of them ugly muthas who took their kids to Syria, and his new ugly wife from Hounslow, finds out, and cuts off his head with a rusty blade.

I would like to see fire fought with fire. This man needs to be captured by a Death Squad and be tortured, his eyes gouged out, his fingers removed one by one, his ears cut off, his balls and penis cut off and then, when he still has consciousness, his head removed with a blunt knife. All of this should be filmed and placed on You Tube or whatever channel(s) show such atrocities.

Death by a Drone is far too easy for this Evil Bastard and I would happily carry out all of the above paragraph. :twisted:

Mark Twain

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent