Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Islamic Terrorists
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:44 am 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:
sniff the wolfhound wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227891/There-s-drones-air-ISIS-executioner-Jihadi-John-s-fear-death-revealed-men-hid-civilians-Iraqi-football-pitch-avoid-missile-strike.html

I do hope one day that a drone with his name on it reaches him. ji hahi john....

I hope he gets caught trying to cheat at cards, whilst getting drunk, and poking one of them ugly muthas who took their kids to Syria, and his new ugly wife from Hounslow, finds out, and cuts off his head with a rusty blade.

I would like to see fire fought with fire. This man needs to be captured by a Death Squad and be tortured, his eyes gouged out, his fingers removed one by one, his ears cut off, his balls and penis cut off and then, when he still has consciousness, his head removed with a blunt knife. All of this should be filmed and placed on You Tube or whatever channel(s) show such atrocities.

Death by a Drone is far too easy for this Evil Bastard and I would happily carry out all of the above paragraph. :twisted:

You blood thirsty bastard! It ay like dispatching and butchering a poor defenceless lamb.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:26 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:
I hope he gets caught trying to cheat at cards, whilst getting drunk, and poking one of them ugly muthas who took their kids to Syria, and his new ugly wife from Hounslow, finds out, and cuts off his head with a rusty blade.

I would like to see fire fought with fire. This man needs to be captured by a Death Squad and be tortured, his eyes gouged out, his fingers removed one by one, his ears cut off, his balls and penis cut off and then, when he still has consciousness, his head removed with a blunt knife. All of this should be filmed and placed on You Tube or whatever channel(s) show such atrocities.

Death by a Drone is far too easy for this Evil Bastard and I would happily carry out all of the above paragraph. :twisted:

You blood thirsty bastard! It ay like dispatching and butchering a poor defenceless lamb.

I would never want to see a real animal suffer and it should be dispatched with the least possible stress and with the most respect possible. Plus, I ain't never seen a Lamb or Pig in an Orange Boiler Suit having to read out a statement blaming Obama or Cameron's actions for its fate.

They want tragic shock fear factor atrocities and is why I want to scare them even more. I don't care how deeply religious someone is or where they think they might be going or getting in the after-life. Give them Hell on Earth first and they'll scream and beg for mercy.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:55 am 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
I would never want to see a real animal suffer and it should be dispatched with the least possible stress and with the most respect possible. Plus, I ain't never seen a Lamb or Pig in an Orange Boiler Suit having to read out a statement blaming Obama or Cameron's actions for its fate.

They want tragic shock fear factor atrocities and is why I want to scare them even more. I don't care how deeply religious someone is or where they think they might be going or getting in the after-life. Give them Hell on Earth first and they'll scream and beg for mercy.

To your knowledge, or experience, have allied Forces ever handed over such captured scum, to their hated rivals, and turned a blind eye, whilst they get dealt with?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:37 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

To your knowledge, or experience, have allied Forces ever handed over such captured scum, to their hated rivals, and turned a blind eye, whilst they get dealt with?

The allies were forced to repatriate thousands of Soviet soldiers captured by the Germans, many that did not want to return home for them to be treated as traitors for surrendering and they went off to Stalin's Gulags to die a slow laboured death.

I'm sure there are many a piece of shit that has been handed over both overtly and covertly, but I cannot think of one example at this moment in time. Don't ever think that MI6 and the British Government play by Queensbury Rules because they do not - we're as nasty as nasty can be when there is a goal to be attained in the name of Queen and Country.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

The allies were forced to repatriate thousands of Soviet soldiers captured by the Germans, many that did not want to return home for them to be treated as traitors for surrendering and they went off to Stalin's Gulags to die a slow laboured death.

I'm sure there are many a piece of shit that has been handed over both overtly and covertly, but I cannot think of one example at this moment in time. Don't ever think that MI6 and the British Government play by Queensbury Rules because they do not - we're as nasty as nasty can be when there is a goal to be attained in the name of Queen and Country.

Well, if we'll soon be importing IS scum under the refugee radar, Our Liz could well be under threat.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:15 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:

Well, if we'll soon be importing IS scum under the refugee radar, Our Liz could well be under threat.

Rivers of blood - remember that? It is still a possibility and perhaps not the original one that Enoch forecast. I don't know which if any war will come first, West versus East or West Non Muslim versus Muslim, but the British won't put up with beheading's in their council estates everyday and will take to the streets. At least your bearded Islamic radical is far easier to spot than your average Irishman after the Birmingham bombings back during the 70's.

It is not just about IS, most of these Arabs live in squalor and shit in holes in the ground wiping their sorry arses with their left hand. Do we really need them in our country? You'll know where they have been when you visit the Public toilets and see footprints on the toilet seat.

We have enough scum of our own without adding to the quota.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Look up the Cossack Battalions who surrendered to us at the end of the war. Their treatment is a stain on our Nation's honour to this day.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Look up the Cossack Battalions who surrendered to us at the end of the war. Their treatment is a stain on our Nation's honour to this day.

To be fair, we sentenced to death our own poor young buggers who were mind-fucked in WWI, and 'deserted'.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:17 am 
Manager
Manager

As a nation the real threat could be the enemy within yet this government has reduced all the forces.

Police, army, nurses, all dramatically reduced because they believe in a smaller state.

Yet they would spend billions on trident, why you might ask, because many billions are syphoned off into very rich peoples bank accounts.

Really going forward that money would be better spent on internal surveillance, by intelligence, even secret undercover police.

Your at far more risk by a bloke with a suitcase than a bomb from the sky, we have to wise up to the real dangers to society and spend to defend ourselves correctly.

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

To your knowledge, or experience, have allied Forces ever handed over such captured scum, to their hated rivals, and turned a blind eye, whilst they get dealt with?[/quote]

Look up the Cossack Battalions who surrendered to us at the end of the war. Their treatment is a stain on our Nation's honour to this day.[/quote]

To be fair, we sentenced to death our own poor young buggers who were mind-fucked in WWI, and 'deserted'.[/quote].....and yet we still vote for them!(apart from me that is)!!...... :wink:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:29 am 
Manager
Manager

Logistics - Where Does ISIS Get Its Guns?

http://journal-neo.org/2015/06/09/logis ... -its-guns/

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent