Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Social conscience
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:03 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 21948
Location: Cannock.
I think if you want to challenge what the Tories are doing within the NHS and with home care your better going through the European courts rather than UK courts.

With the UK under investigation at the moment for human rights violations your more likely to win such cases.
Also your legal aid funding should still be in place when going the European route.

http://www.europarl.org.uk/en/your-meps ... adowbox/1/

_________________
Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Social conscience
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:36 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:26 am
Posts: 23108
Location: South East Bulgaria
Left back wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
Blimey LB...you're like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man....


I AM Rain Man.


According to the Plod, you're suspected of being Rain Mac Man and often seen flashing in West Park. :wink: :roll: :lol:

_________________
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Social conscience
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:01 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20085
Location: Four Oaks
Moscow Wolf wrote:
Left back wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
Blimey LB...you're like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man....


I AM Rain Man.


According to the Plod, you're suspected of being Rain Mac Man and often seen flashing in West Park. :wink: :roll: :lol:


Why keep your light under a bushel I say.

_________________
The next level awaits


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Social conscience
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:09 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 21948
Location: Cannock.
West Mid's Police are targeting drivers who don't give cyclists enough space when passing today.

I think Female Asians should stay indoors and maybe think about giving driving a miss until Saturday.

_________________
Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Social conscience
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:16 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18443
Location: WV4 and WL4
knocker knowles wrote:
West Mid's Police are targeting drivers who don't give cyclists enough space when passing today.

I think Female Asians should stay indoors and maybe think about giving driving a miss until Saturday.


Controversial, but true. I wonder how they manage to pass the test... :?:

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Social conscience
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:40 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 14321
Location: My mind's eye
Embers wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
West Mid's Police are targeting drivers who don't give cyclists enough space when passing today.

I think Female Asians should stay indoors and maybe think about giving driving a miss until Saturday.


Controversial, but true. I wonder how they manage to pass the test... :?:


Controversial yes but my Asian friend would agree, they take out their frustrations behind the wheel, plus working for a garage owned by an insurance company gives further proof :D

_________________
Say no to hoof!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Social conscience
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18443
Location: WV4 and WL4
Ironfistedmonk wrote:
Embers wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
West Mid's Police are targeting drivers who don't give cyclists enough space when passing today.

I think Female Asians should stay indoors and maybe think about giving driving a miss until Saturday.


Controversial, but true. I wonder how they manage to pass the test... :?:


Controversial yes but my Asian friend would agree, they take out their frustrations behind the wheel, plus working for a garage owned by an insurance company gives further proof :D


Surely a sex toy would do the trick, or is that what they're doing behind the wheel?

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.