Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Share On:

Post subject: Burning garden rubbish
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:37 pm 
Manager
Manager

Sunday, twas a lovely sunny day, and at 7pm, perfect for sitting on the patio, enjoying a refreshing glass or two, in the evening sunshine. Cue the selfish spotty frog over the back who decides to burn all his garden cuttings. I looked over the fence to see what the stupid twat was doing, and there he was with his bonfire on the go but with a series of buckets on standby. Now, either these were to put the fire out, or add fuel to it. Either way, I wish the selfish bastard had tripped and fallen head first in to his fire, instead of filling the fresh evening air, with billious clouds of smoke, and everyone having to close their doors and windows. I hope his neighbours day have the washing out, we got ours in before the shit-bag decided to ruin everyone's evening :evil:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 am 
Manager
Manager

There's always some unthinking selfish pratt who fails to put his brain in gear.

You really have to think of early morning retribution/retaliation whenever they do such things.
Wake the bastard up at five am, then five fifteen, five thirty, five forty five and so on, every time he pulls these stunts. Fuck em.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:57 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
There's always some unthinking selfish pratt who fails to put his brain in gear.

You really have to think of early morning retribution/retaliation whenever they do such things.
Wake the bastard up at five am, then five fifteen, five thirty, five forty five and so on, every time he pulls these stunts. Fuck em.

How the **** did you know embers is sleeping with him :shock:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:27 pm 
Manager
Manager

kenbarlowsslippers wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

How the **** did you know embers is sleeping with him :shock:

Tsk, tsk. I'm not in to 70 year old Indian men.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

Do you speak to this Indian bloke or does his culture take him away from what were old school values?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Do you speak to this Indian bloke or does his culture take him away from what were old school values?

Not really, although he'd thrown one of Joe's balls back the previous day, maybe as a peace offering!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:20 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Not really, although he'd thrown one of Joe's balls back the previous day, maybe as a peace offering!

I hope Joe's not in pain, did he catch his testicles on the fence, poor lad.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:45 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Embers wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

I hope Joe's not in pain, did he catch his testicles on the fence, poor lad.

He's only 10, they ay dropped yet!

Latest news...the fucker was burning again last night, whilst I was out, thankfully.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

Sure he's not burning the dead?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:08 am 
Manager
Manager

lucca wolf wrote:

Must be his Vote Labour posters

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
lucca wolf wrote:

That really is an unwarranted nasty comment on so many levels.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:10 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
lucca wolf wrote:

That really is an unwarranted nasty comment on so many levels.
"

Dead or Labour ?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

As Embers neighbour is of Indian descent I'm assuming he's familiar with Hindu funeral rites and practices. Can't see where the burning vote labour comes in.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

lucca wolf wrote:
As Embers neighbour is of Indian descent I'm assuming he's familiar with Hindu funeral rites and practices. Can't see where the burning vote labour comes in.

I would say given that Indians are very hard working he has done right nice for himself and the burning of the Labour posters is because he votes conservative.
Maybe because kk on this board is a frequent "labour Poster" maybe he took offence that it was him up in smoke :shock:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 am 
Manager
Manager

kenbarlowsslippers wrote:
lucca wolf wrote:

I would say given that Indians are very hard working he has done right nice for himself and the burning of the Labour posters is because he votes conservative.
Maybe because kk on this board is a frequent "labour Poster" maybe he took offence that it was him up in smoke :shock:

Interesting. When I was a kid I always respected the Sikhs in Wolvo. Hard working proud men. However, here in Honkers, another story. During the war, the Sikhs in the police collaborated with the Japs, the lads of Muslim backgrounds did not. Locals hung the Sikhs from lampposts at the end, and they have never really recovered the trust. Odd world

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

Yes they looked after my late Grandad and he was always safe in Park Village,cross the cannock road however and it was a different story.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

I remember Bob Marley singing "Burnin' inner Luton tonight"......I may have misheard though!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Sunday, twas a lovely sunny day, and at 7pm, perfect for sitting on the patio, enjoying a refreshing glass or two, in the evening sunshine. Cue the selfish spotty frog over the back who decides to burn all his garden cuttings. I looked over the fence to see what the stupid twat was doing, and there he was with his bonfire on the go but with a series of buckets on standby. Now, either these were to put the fire out, or add fuel to it. Either way, I wish the selfish bastard had tripped and fallen head first in to his fire, instead of filling the fresh evening air, with billious clouds of smoke, and everyone having to close their doors and windows. I hope his neighbours day have the washing out, we got ours in before the shit-bag decided to ruin everyone's evening :evil:

Next time he does it, get your hose out and squirt it all over the feckin' thing and tell him that he's spoiling your BBQ...and if he wants to come around to join you he can bring some meat with him to cook with your beef. He won't take you up on your offer but at least he can't say you weren't being friendly. :mrgreen:

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:18 pm 
Manager
Manager

SELWolf wrote:
Embers wrote:

Next time he does it, get your hose out and squirt it all over the feckin' thing and tell him that he's spoiling your BBQ...and if he wants to come around to join you he can bring some meat with him to cook with your beef. He won't take you up on your offer but at least he can't say you weren't being friendly. :mrgreen:

Maybe I should just piss over the fence.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
Embers wrote:

Maybe I should just piss over the fence.

Can't you fookin read Embers, SEL clearly wrote, 'Get Your Hose Out and Squirt it'. :wink:

I reckon your back bedroom window would give you improved height firing angles and options with your aim. Get the Missus to give you a hand and you might be able to fire a dollop across the fence too. :lol:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent