Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Share On:

Post subject: GLORY HUNTERS
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:12 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Yes i know every club has them but ....

I was as people are on deadline day on twitter and all i could see was wolves fan after wolves fan tweeting - cor wait to go up the wolves noew moxeys gone and we are buying superstars BLAH BLAH BLAH

Sorry for me a club is for life not just for glory and who we sign.

Im up the wolves becauseits a passion not because we are winning or signing every Mendes player available.

I can see this ending either us in the europa league or like pompey but either way i will be there.

Some right knobs out there who do my spring roll in i tell ya.

rant over

Roll on Burton see some of these new signings unless they need 10 weeks to settle in

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: GLORY HUNTERS
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:52 pm 
Manager
Manager

We could play spot the glory hunter on here.... Mmmmm....Rozza !!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

suiging wrote:

I would settle for morning glory at present.

At least we aint got as bad as Man U fans who have to tell you how long they have been fans of the club when you ask them who they support. :roll:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:19 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
suiging wrote:

I would settle for morning glory at present.

At least we aint got as bad as Man U fans who have to tell you how long they have been fans of the club when you ask them who they support. :roll:

Very true.

I think Oldam is probably the only club with the majority of fans from Greater Manchester :D

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:42 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Glory hunting and Wolves do not go together in the same sentence, I gave up going last season until Morgan and Moxey had gone, now they are gone I might go back for a few games finances permitting but don't under-estimate the damage they did to our fan base, many turned their backs on the club because of them.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

I don't believe that Wolves has glory hunters, just old blokes who remember the good old days, and the rest of us who have grown up on a diet of embarrassing defeats, and play-off let-downs, with the occasional rare day in the sunshine.

If FOSUN build the club back up, and take us onwards and upwards, the disaffected will return. It will take a bit of time, but the scars will heal. My mate who supports Leeds, read an article on the Chinese taking over English clubs, and he said that FOSUN are the best, in so much that the head honcho is big on the history and heritage of anyhting he acquires for his portfolio.

I'd like to think that initiatives that Moxey never dreamed of, will be introduced by FOSUN, in terms of encouraging as many kids as possible, to support Wolves, and hopefully this is near the top of Dalrymple's to-do list.

When the day comes and I'm walking around London, and see kids in Wolves shirts, then, and only then, will we have glory hunters, and wouldn't that be great?

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent