Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent

Share On:

Post subject: Tat.
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:16 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Householders, STOP leaving your piles of shit on the roadside for some eponymous tatter to remove for you.
It is both unsightly and fookin boon idle to do so. Tatters deal in tat, they like metal and derivatives of it, such as things made of metal, they will ignore your cupboards, carpet, cardboard boxes,plant pots, plastic chairs and any old wank that you car be bothered to drive 2 mile to the tip to get rid of.

Pack it fuckin in you scruffy lazy bastards.

Mind you, I did loff the other day when I saw a white flat bed bearing the reg UG04 TAT driving past some childrens toys left on the pavement.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Tat.
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

I must admit, I'm more than happy that the tinkers who used to come down our cul-de-sac, several times, every day, with that bastard bugle, have now fucked off, to go and chalk other people's walls. That said, once such tinker, came and took away all our big old rads, when we had the central heating done, and was like Charles Atlas, slinging them up on to his shoulder, then in to his big van.

Mind, yow cor bate a trip down the tip. There's something cathartic, about emptying the boot of your car, and folded down back seat, into a big skip, from height, and a bit of distance, in a proper lob stylee. Old clay pots make a particularly nice smash.

I swear blind The Wench was a squirrel in a former life, talk about a bleedin hoarder. The amount of shite she collects, is criminal, but the once, I cleared some crap out of the garage, and spied her electronic type writer, circa 1992, and this relic was worth sod all, so I had great pleasure in slinging it in to a skip, like a hammer thrower. It took her one peek in to the garage, to realise my dirty deed :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:15 am 
Manager
Manager

Since Councils started charging certain businesses to take their waste fly tipping has increased.

Remarkable that, who would have thought it.

Then to compound matters, a council officer awards a contract to one of his mates who runs a tatters company to remove the fly tippers waste.
At a far higher cost than any gains they accept at the tip from people disposing of their rubbish.

Yep you the tax payer pays for badly thought out council decisions.

And the moral of the story is make friends with a local councilor if you want a few contracts sent your way.
Easy daft money that the Council pretend they cant afford.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:52 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

I needed to gew to the tip the other wik ... it needed two trips really but we managed to shoehorn the lot in one load... the car looked wicked, proper slammed :roll:

Then had ter fork out for a near side rear bearing.. :evil:

:lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:57 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

DazDC5 wrote:
I needed to gew to the tip the other wik ... it needed two trips really but we managed to shoehorn the lot in one load... the car looked wicked, proper slammed :roll:

Then had ter fork out for a near side rear bearing.. :evil:

:lol:

I hope yow left the old un out for the tat mon!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:41 pm 
Manager
Manager

i always leave metal out for the tat man. lasts about 20 minutes before its gone.

miserable sods.

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:09 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

whelp wrote:
i always leave metal out for the tat man. lasts about 20 minutes before its gone.

miserable sods.

And so you should, what I object to is folk leaving clothes horses and canoes an that out on the pavement for wicks on end, tek it to the tip!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 pm 
Manager
Manager

What about when the cheeky tinkers encroach on your property, to snaffle the tat? I once had an old cross-trainer on the drive, which was in the process of being taternised, but when I next went out, it was gone. For all they knew, I could have been cross-training on my drive.

Tatters need to follow a protocol, I feel, this isn't the Wild West.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:57 pm 
Manager
Manager

FFS, I'd love your TAT. Yesterday, we recovered about 60 tyres that had been illegally dumped in a natural pond because I need them for a project I'm currently undertaking. We have loads of tat that we will take to the Scrapyard on Monday for the grand total of 13 Stotinki per kilo and about 5 old car batteries that will give us 90 Stotinki per kilo, but I just need rid of it all and their prices are better than what the Gypsies will give me if I allowed them to take it.

I'm dumping what I cannot recycle and brining other shite back that nobody wants and reusing them. You can build a house from old tyres that you get for free, but maybe not in the Nanny State UK.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:29 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
FFS, I'd love your TAT. Yesterday, we recovered about 60 tyres that had been illegally dumped in a natural pond because I need them for a project I'm currently undertaking. We have loads of tat that we will take to the Scrapyard on Monday for the grand total of 13 Stotinki per kilo and about 5 old car batteries that will give us 90 Stotinki per kilo, but I just need rid of it all and their prices are better than what the Gypsies will give me if I allowed them to take it.

I'm dumping what I cannot recycle and brining other shite back that nobody wants and reusing them. You can build a house from old tyres that you get for free, but maybe not in the Nanny State UK.

http://www.building.co.uk/earthship-sustainable-building-with-900-spare-tyres/3163060.article

Yam livvin the dreem, who needs the rat race?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:49 am 
Manager
Manager

Doesn't leaving stuff out just encourage them to come around more often and annoy the shit out of the street at god knows what hour in the morning? :wink:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:51 pm 
Manager
Manager

Our Iveco flatbed is loaded up with our TAT for delivery to the Scrap Merchant tomorrow. I only get 13 Stotinki per kilo, but get 90 Stotinki per kilo for my dead car batteries of which I have 5. It ain't gonna keep me in beer for very long, but better than nothing.

This is my latest project: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQYnN3NSYW8

You can see the reclaimed tyres still loaded on the Iveco.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Our Iveco flatbed is loaded up with our TAT for delivery to the Scrap Merchant tomorrow. I only get 13 Stotinki per kilo, but get 90 Stotinki per kilo for my dead car batteries of which I have 5. It ain't gonna keep me in beer for very long, but better than nothing.

This is my latest project: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQYnN3NSYW8

You can see the reclaimed tyres still loaded on the Iveco.

Bladdy hell man :lol: I watched your vids, and I think you love dogs, but hate cats! The poor buggers, stranded on the roof, meowing, as the hounds wait to tear them a new one. With your Transvall accent, I wasn't sure if one dog was called The C**t, and another called Bum Hole?

Any road, the pond project, is this going to be like a Koi Carp pond, or a pond to encourage the growth of little creatures like Newts, Salamanders, and the like? I like the way you got that German lad digging for jack shit :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

I have 6 dogs plus 1 guest dog and 4 cats, all dogs have their proper names and many nicknames; bumhole is just one nickname for one particular dog.

The dog in the hole chasing Frogs is the German's dog so I call it the ''The Hund'', but with a German accent, it becomes the Hunt. :wink:

I'm going to have Fish in there that I can eat which will include perhaps, Catfish, Pike, Eel, an edible Carp species and maybe some Crayfish. :wink:

My accent is well fooked up nowadays. :roll:

The German cycled all the way across Europe starting from Switzerland in January towing a trailer with that dog in it and got all the way to Turkey where he spent his 90 days maximum and had to return to an EU country so he ended up here and now wants to stay in Bulgaria. I have to feed him and his dog and he eats a lot plus, accommodation, electricity, water, internet etc., but he is really a good worker and I'm currently onto a winner, but at some stage if he stays, we have to do some kind of building and renovation work for dough.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:46 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
I have 6 dogs plus 1 guest dog and 4 cats, all dogs have their proper names and many nicknames; bumhole is just one nickname for one particular dog.

The dog in the hole chasing Frogs is the German's dog so I call it the ''The Hund'', but with a German accent, it becomes the Hunt. :wink:

I'm going to have Fish in there that I can eat which will include perhaps, Catfish, Pike, Eel, an edible Carp species and maybe some Crayfish. :wink:

My accent is well fooked up nowadays. :roll:

The German cycled all the way across Europe starting from Switzerland in January towing a trailer with that dog in it and got all the way to Turkey where he spent his 90 days maximum and had to return to an EU country so he ended up here and now wants to stay in Bulgaria. I have to feed him and his dog and he eats a lot plus, accommodation, electricity, water, internet etc., but he is really a good worker and I'm currently onto a winner, but at some stage if he stays, we have to do some kind of building and renovation work for dough.

I can see you, Fritz, and The Hund, off in the Iveco to Burgas or Sofia, to join an Auf Weidersein Pet type building gang, either that, or setting up Moscow & Kraut Building, Landscaping, etc, Ltd.

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Vent