Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » FORUM MANAGEMENT » Announcements

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Share On:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:41 pm 
Manager
Manager

Ticker stuck ?

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I don't think asking people to register before being able to view the site is helping, members seem to be dwindling and we don't get many new members at all, don't know what anyone else thinks?

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:27 pm 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
I don't think asking people to register before being able to view the site is helping, members seem to be dwindling and we don't get many new members at all, don't know what anyone else thinks?

I think you're right, and I'm running out of nonsense to post. It's a good forum and Wolves community, but it needs fresh blood. Perhaps we should start up a WolfAcademy forum.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

Only a few days left until the end of the month and we are short on the hosting fees again, last month we only had one donation and the same again so far this month. I cannot and will not keep on paying it all out of my own pocket so please dig deep and keep The Wolf online ;-)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

mcdogs wrote:
Only a few days left until the end of the month and we are short on the hosting fees again, last month we only had one donation and the same again so far this month. I cannot and will not keep on paying it all out of my own pocket so please dig deep and keep The Wolf online ;-)

Some sent.

Mate, you may not like it but with your base, is their not the opportunity for more advertising to cover your costs ?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 pm 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

suiging wrote:
Mate, you may not like it but with your base, is their not the opportunity for more advertising to cover your costs ?

Thanks for the donation mate, and yes this is something I am seriously looking into now. :wink:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:50 am 
Manager
Manager

Done

.........." pride is forever " ..........

.....be loyal
.......be proud
.........be wolves

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:39 pm 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

Thanks Stokie

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:43 pm 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

OK folks, only five days left until the end of the month and we are REALLY short on hosting fees. Any donations will be gratefully received :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm 

I can't believe you expect People Who use This Forum To pay Don't be a big I am And decided to start a Forum In the first place If you can't afford it I think when you started this forum It was a bit of an ego trip for you Now can't be Bothered And expect people To foot your bill

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

liam1981 wrote:
I can't believe you expect People Who use This Forum To pay Don't be a big I am And decided to start a Forum In the first place If you can't afford it I think when you started this forum It was a bit of an ego trip for you Now can't be Bothered And expect people To foot your bill

Seriously? Do you have any idea what's gone into this forum or are you just looking for a bit of attention?

In fact, I'm not sure why I'm asking, OF COURSE you don't have a clue, why on earth else would you post such ignorant, mis-informed drivel? Absolutely unbelievable comment.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:38 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I've contributed towards your ego trip mate

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:55 pm 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

liam1981 wrote:

Wow Liam how right you are, how dare I ask people to help pay for a forum they use. We have spent the past twelve years working on this place just because my ego is so low I need a forum to boost it. Why have I not seen this before? It was so obvious but I still needed someone who has only posted 409 times since 2008 to tell me! You know where the door is if you don't like it :wink:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:55 pm 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
I've contributed towards your ego trip mate

Thanks mate, my ego is swelling nicely :clap2

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Same people contributing again and again. There was a poll a few months back where loads on here said they were going to pay a bit towards the running but have they b ollocks. Time you shut up shop mate or sell it to someone who doesn't mind footing the bill.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:59 pm 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

If I wanted to guarantee the hosting fees were covered each month I could start charging or plaster the place with adverts to generate an income. I have never and will never run this place to make a profit. I see no problem with asking people to donate, I am not forcing people to pay up, they can donate if they want to and if they do I am grateful. Simple as that.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 pm 

Cally wrote:
liam1981 wrote:

Seriously? Do you have any idea what's gone into this forum or are you just looking for a bit of attention?

In fact, I'm not sure why I'm asking, OF COURSE you don't have a clue, why on earth else would you post such ignorant, mis-informed drivel? Absolutely unbelievable comment.

Don't talk rubbish. It's only a forum. Not running a company. What else do i expect from a woman you ain't got a clue about football. Stick to your kitchen and cleaning

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:52 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

liam1981 wrote:
Cally wrote:
liam1981 wrote:

Don't talk rubbish. It's only a forum. Not running a company. What else do i expect from a woman you ain't got a clue about football. Stick to your kitchen and cleaning

Niiiiiiiice :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:01 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Silly comments liam. What is it with forums lately can't we all just get on.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

shorey69 wrote:
Silly comments liam. What is it with forums lately can't we all just get on.

Agreed

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

liam1981 wrote:
Cally wrote:
liam1981 wrote:

I disagree entirely with you Liam you little monkey. I have seen Cally's kitchen and the state of her carpets she should really stick to football.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:20 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rozza wrote:
liam1981 wrote:
Cally wrote:
[quote="liam1981"]I can't believe you expect People Who use This Forum To pay Don't be a big I am And decided to start a Forum In the first place If you can't afford it I think when you started this forum It was a bit of an ego trip for you Now can't be Bothered And expect people To foot your bill

I disagree entirely with you Liam you little monkey. I have seen Cally's kitchen and the state of her carpets she should really stick to football.[/quote]
How very dare you Rozza, you said you'd keep the state of my carpets strictly between us!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 pm 
Manager
Manager

I'm saying nothing about the munching of carpets, but I had to chuckle at Liam.

I'll drop a few shekels later.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 pm 
Manager
Manager

Some sent with thanks to you for your hard work Mc D

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:25 pm 
Manager
Manager

I disagree entirely with you Liam you little monkey. I have seen Cally's kitchen and the state of her carpets she should really stick to football.
How very dare you Rozza, you said you'd keep the state of my carpets strictly between us!

keeping a carpet between you is a very sensible option.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:15 pm 
Manager
Manager

ive been looking at this forum and there is at least half of the sections which haven't been used for over 12 months, surely if these where deleted it would save a lot of money on bandwidth? the board is cluttered with as beens eg fans parliament.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 am 
Manager
Manager

wwfcpogue wrote:
ive been looking at this forum and there is at least half of the sections which haven't been used for over 12 months, surely if these where deleted it would save a lot of money on bandwidth? the board is cluttered with as beens eg fans parliament.

Just reading an article about Wolves in France that are creating havoc amongst sheep farmers and thought this sentence very pertinent: -

But why should people make these efforts for the Wolf?

"It's a bit like asking what is the point of an eagle, or a piece of music, or a painting. The Wolf is part of life,"

:wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:17 am 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
wwfcpogue wrote:

Just reading an article about Wolves in France that are creating havoc amongst sheep farmers and thought this sentence very pertinent: -

But why should people make these efforts for the Wolf?

"It's a bit like asking what is the point of an eagle, or a piece of music, or a painting. The Wolf is part of life,"

:wink:

When the Wolves follow the tractor, it is because they think sheep will be thrown out of the trailer.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 am 
A Right Bastard Admin
A Right Bastard Admin

When the season is over, I am going to be making some changes, so watch this space!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 am 
Manager
Manager

mcdogs wrote:
When the season is over, I am going to be making some changes, so watch this space!

The unsung hero speaks !!!!!!

Good on you mate. Hope it all goes well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » FORUM MANAGEMENT » Announcements