Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Football chat

Share On:

Post subject: Russia 2018
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:34 pm 
Manager
Manager

Just got allocated my tickets to Panama England in Nizhny Novgorod and the Second Round game in Moscow we will play if we come second. Very pleasantly surprised to get my full allocation.

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Russia 2018
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:23 am 
Manager
Manager

Well done.stay safe and wear a Wolves top....

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:33 am 
Manager
Manager

The Russians just killed a Spanish policeman. I hope you stay safe mate. It could get messy

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:46 pm 
Manager
Manager

I was a lot more concerned before the South Africa WC when I went to that. Never had any problems all the time I lived there, and English people are well liked, despite the best efforts of our journalists and politicians.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:28 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
The Russians just killed a Spanish policeman. I hope you stay safe mate. It could get messy

The Russians are a law unto themselves, so anything goes I'm afraid. Some people will go to Russia 2018 and not return home.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
I was a lot more concerned before the South Africa WC when I went to that. Never had any problems all the time I lived there, and English people are well liked, despite the best efforts of our journalists and politicians.

You're joking right? How many years were you there? I was there for 15+ years in the 'free' Russia plus 2 years during the Soviet Union.

The Russian Hoolie only wants to kick the shite out of their former heroes in football hooliganism who they now consider have got fat and lazy. They don't care if you're 20 or 60 as if you're wearing the Saint George and they can get at you, they will.

Around the grounds will not be a problem, but around your hotels and favourite expat drinking holes WILL, better to be safe in numbers and don't get isolated in less than groups of 50 as those bastards fear nothing.

GORKI as I first knew it when it was a closed city during the Soviet period, now transformed into a more vibrant city of Nizhny Novgorod is not bad, but don't forget it was the home city of Boris Nemtsov and look what happened to him. :roll:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 pm 
Manager
Manager

As with all recent events, our thugs will be given banning orders and very few will make it out.

The poor normal bloke who just wants to see the games and get back hone safe and sound will be the target, and the so called trophy, the thugs will crow over to show their power.

Let those same Russians face the crews of the 70s and 80s and they would not be smiling quite as much. Thankfully in the UK, those days are gone. Sadly as with most things in the heart of the beast, they are stuck in the past with a nationalistic leadership who actually enjoy the violence.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:42 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

You're joking right? How many years were you there? I was there for 15+ years in the 'free' Russia plus 2 years during the Soviet Union.

The Russian Hoolie only wants to kick the shite out of their former heroes in football hooliganism who they now consider have got fat and lazy. They don't care if you're 20 or 60 as if you're wearing the Saint George and they can get at you, they will.

Around the grounds will not be a problem, but around your hotels and favourite expat drinking holes WILL, better to be safe in numbers and don't get isolated in less than groups of 50 as those bastards fear nothing.

GORKI as I first knew it when it was a closed city during the Soviet period, now transformed into a more vibrant city of Nizhny Novgorod is not bad, but don't forget it was the home city of Boris Nemtsov and look what happened to him. :roll:

I am not in the slightest bit worried. Whole time I lived in Russia I was mugged just once, when I was in New York on holiday.

RIP Seth Rich.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... questions/

The cold war ended a long time ago, when the Russians overthrew the Soviets. No thanks to the Christopher Steele's of this world.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:26 am 
Manager
Manager

T
Moscow Wolf wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Do you think the Russian government will allow this to happen?

I write about Wolves

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:36 am 
Manager
Manager

toomb wrote:
T
Moscow Wolf wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Do you think the Russian government will 'allow' any journalists to report on and film any violence meted out by their hoolies? The Ruskies like a bit of ultra-violence, and will enjoy seeing their thugs come out on top.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:34 pm 
Manager
Manager

toomb wrote:
T
Moscow Wolf wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Of course not.

I fully expect certain organisations in the West to engage in dirty tricks and disinformation campaigns. Looks like we have had the first one.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:26 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Are you refering to the poisoning of Sergei Skripal ?
If you are you think the West has done that purely to undermine the World Cup?
I saw enough of Russian fans at the last world cup to see what they will be like at this one...unless of course those were all Ukrainians posing as Russians?
And these other Russian deaths they are all engineered by western governments as well ?
If it is proven that Russia was involved I for one hope England boycott it ...those who think Sport and politics are separate are deluded.
I v much doubt that will happen tho...just look at the Olympics ..Russia banned so the athletes compete under the Olympic FLag FFS ...you couldn't make it up...money talks ...and big money talks the loudest.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:47 pm 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
Are you refering to the poisoning of Sergei Skripal ?
If you are you think the West has done that purely to undermine the World Cup?
I saw enough of Russian fans at the last world cup to see what they will be like at this one...unless of course those were all Ukrainians posing as Russians?
And these other Russian deaths they are all engineered by western governments as well ?
If it is proven that Russia was involved I for one hope England boycott it ...those who think Sport and politics are separate are deluded.
I v much doubt that will happen tho...just look at the Olympics ..Russia banned so the athletes compete under the Olympic FLag FFS ...you couldn't make it up...money talks ...and big money talks the loudest.

These things only seem to happen in this country, first Litvinenko, now Skripal. Not surprising with the clowns at MI6 and the dodgy oligarchs that were welcomed here to take refuge from the Russian legal system. Why anyone in their right mind would want the crooks and gangsters of 90s Russia in one's country is beyond me.

https://www.nysun.com/foreign/specter-t ... nko/73212/
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03/sp ... paign.html

For some people in this country the cold war never ended, it wasn't in there interest for it to, so they continue on with it regardless, a key element of that is a sustained black propaganda campaign. If you can't see that then that is your problem.

Presumably we should be banned from the Olympic because of our notorious cycling team?

Personally I hope the Russians ban any British politicians or journalists from attending the WC, under no obligation to let them in. I have done enough apologising for their behaviour to last a life time.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

And yet, Abramovich is still here, but he is Putin's man so that is okay.

The Cold War never ended and nobody ever retires from the KGB - fact.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:49 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:

Strange breed the Ruskies, but I guess Stalin did for them.

Moscow, will you be going to Russia 2018 at all? You'd be able to do a great Blog/Vlog in your Union Jack shorts, and with your handle of the lingo you could bridge the gap between East and West :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Strange breed the Ruskies, but I guess Stalin did for them.

Moscow, will you be going to Russia 2018 at all? You'd be able to do a great Blog/Vlog in your Union Jack shorts, and with your handle of the lingo you could bridge the gap between East and West :lol:

I doubt that I will ever go back there under any circumstances.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Let's try and get the World Cup relocated to England or Germany, they have the stadia for it even at late notice, the Russians should never have been awarded the competition so lets do them the biggest kick in the balls by taking the World Cup off them..!! Do it, FIFA.. 8)

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:50 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

I doubt that I will ever go back there under any circumstances.

You had better make sure you check everything for contamination before you touch it now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
You had better make sure you check everything for contamination before you touch it now.

Including Mrs Moscow :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:12 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Left back wrote:

Including Mrs Moscow :lol:

My wife's been contaminated for years.....And she's Chinese !!!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

Joking aside, I was a part of the British Embassy in the Soviet Union in the early 80's and it was later reported that those nasty KGB/GRU barstewards had sprayed some chemical on the steering wheel of our cars so as to be able to trace our movements or similar. All I can say is that I don't glow in the dark, but neither does Chernobyl. :roll:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:14 am 
Manager
Manager

Chernobyl in 1986 was a calamity and I was in Germany at the time and every winter after that was mild and wet and the freezing cold, frosty, snowy winters up until then never seemed to happen after Chernobyl..just saying.... :roll:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:14 am 
Manager
Manager

Talking some years later to a spook, I was horrified to learn that the NBC suits we sweated in exercise after exercise during the late seventies early eighties, had no stopping power whatsoever for the Russian's arsenal of chemical and biological weapons.

They had better stuff then. I don't suppose that has changed in any way now :oops:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:33 am 
Manager
Manager

Macron, Corbyn, Trump not impressed by May's antics. These guys must think are we right morons to fall for the same routine again.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:36 am 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Joking aside, I was a part of the British Embassy in the Soviet Union in the early 80's and it was later reported that those nasty KGB/GRU barstewards had sprayed some chemical on the steering wheel of our cars so as to be able to trace our movements or similar. All I can say is that I don't glow in the dark, but neither does Chernobyl. :roll:

I hope you kept your distance from Steele, Browder, the late Berezovsky et al. They keep turning up dead around this country. Someone is cleaning up their mess.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:50 am 
Manager
Manager

This thread is turning in to a Fred Forsyth novel! If the Russians aren't trying to bump off these UK Ruskies, then who is :?:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:22 pm 
Manager
Manager

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... ent-722031

Craig Murray's sources pointing out the obvious. Certain sections of the media and certain politicians are trying to deceive us.

I agree with him on the likely culprit, a certain country notorious for foreign assassinations, that has an extensive chemical weapons program, that is not a signatory to the OPCW, has all the motive to do so and whose media cheer leaders have been at the forefront of hyping this. A country that has the lobbying power to cover it up even if they are caught, see the USS Liberty.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

Some of the French team were racially abused in Russia last night...this is further proof that Russia doesn't deserve the competition.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:00 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

CANNOCK WOLF wrote:
Some of the French team were racially abused in Russia last night...this is further proof that Russia doesn't deserve the competition.

I find that unlikely, where is the proof.

Kind Regards.

J. Corbyn.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

The world governing body said in a statement they were "collecting the different match reports and potential evidence" of the discrimination.

Signed
Hear no evil, see no evil

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » Football chat