THE WOLF
http://the-wolf.co.uk/

WBA thread....
http://the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=70254
Page 4 of 4

Author:  SilverstoneWolf [ Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Good for him. Seems genuine guy who must have been heartbroken at the comings & goings at the Baggies.

Not too sorry to 'yesterday's Portuguese management sensation - the 'special one' ' be humiliated - again.

There is only ONE top Portuguese manager - represented by agent Mendes - and WE'VE got him! Hopefully Nuno will remain 'humble', and not become the sad caricature that Mourinho has become.

Author:  suiging [ Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Dead cats bouncing

Author:  lankywolf [ Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

shropswolf wrote:
Darren "Big Darren Moore" Moore draws level with TC's mighty PL points tally after just 2 games... :?
People like Darren Moore. He's a good genuine bloke. It's amazing what can be achieved when your manager's not a c@#t.

Author:  shropswolf [ Tue May 08, 2018 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Finally flushed the turd...

Author:  Rozza [ Tue May 08, 2018 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Tra a bit :lol:

Author:  Left back [ Tue May 08, 2018 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Swansea would have equalised if Darren Moore hadn't won Manager of the month. :smt077

Author:  suiging [ Tue May 08, 2018 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Will they finally turn their ground into a caravan park. It's looked like one for years....

Author:  hairychest [ Tue May 08, 2018 9:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

I’m going to buck the trend here. I know they are our local rivals but I’ve nevee really understood why. I’d rather have all the Midlands teams in the Premier league as it’s great for the region.
Fair play to them lasting so long but they have made some poor decisions the last 2 years and didn’t push on using a strategy which was required

Author:  Left back [ Tue May 08, 2018 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

hairychest wrote:
I’m going to buck the trend here. I know they are our local rivals but I’ve nevee really understood why. I’d rather have all the Midlands teams in the Premier league as it’s great for the region.
Fair play to them lasting so long but they have made some poor decisions the last 2 years and didn’t push on using a strategy which was required


You couldn't have been there the day that Bomber Brown punched one in - and it led to Phil Parkes getting sent off as well. :wink:

Author:  shropswolf [ Tue May 08, 2018 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Surely every neutral fan will be delighted to see them vanish from the top flight.

Half empty stadium, setpiece driven rubbish, stinking up match after match, year after year, the absolute vacuum of tactical ideas offered up by Gary Megson, Bryan Robson, Alan Irvine, Alan Pardew, Tony Mowbray, Tony Pulis et al.

I, for one, believe that England's top division deserves much better.

This is a heartfelt appeal from one passionate football fan to all associated with the club:
Please don't bother wasting a promotion place next season and vanish into obscurity as fast as possible for the good of us all.

Author:  SELWolf [ Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

I thought that they'd actually do a Houdini escape routine but for once I'm glad I was wrong.

Author:  woodwolf [ Wed May 09, 2018 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

I hate Sandwell and their faux brummie followers almost as much as I love Wolves.

I've been waiting years for this moment and to pass them as they make their way down is my utopia realised.

Author:  SELWolf [ Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

woodwolf wrote:

I've been waiting years for this moment and to pass them as they make their way down is my utopia realised.

The second time in recent years. :mrgreen:

Author:  shropswolf [ Wed May 09, 2018 9:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

SELWolf wrote:
woodwolf wrote:

I've been waiting years for this moment and to pass them as they make their way down is my utopia realised.

The second time in recent years. :mrgreen:


3 times since 2002.

It must always be double bad news for them when our season starts looking good - annoyance that we might be enjoying life and the dread that this signals their own downfall.

Author:  Mowgli [ Thu May 10, 2018 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Always Happens dunnit. Wolves up shit down. Newcastle up Sunderland down. Cardiff up Swansea down.

Author:  Quirkafleeg [ Sat May 12, 2018 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Am I the only one that's sad there in the Championship.

Author:  Left back [ Sat May 12, 2018 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Quirkafleeg wrote:
Am I the only one that's sad there in the Championship.


Probably. :lol: - Nah, see Hairychest above.

Author:  suiging [ Sat May 12, 2018 10:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Left back wrote:
Quirkafleeg wrote:
Am I the only one that's sad there in the Championship.


Probably. :lol: - Nah, see Hairychest above.


And me. League One's too good for them

Author:  Ironfistedmonk [ Sun May 13, 2018 8:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Quirkafleeg wrote:
Am I the only one that's sad there in the Championship.



With the amount of stick we have had off them for the last decade or so, I'd like to see them struggle for a bit, they have been a bit uppity recently and need to know their place

Author:  Mowgli [ Sun May 13, 2018 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

The truth is the Baggies have benefitted with their fanbase through our demise as have Stoke. Younger fans in border areas like Stafford and other outer lying areas have been signing up to our rivals. I want to see us being truly successful and grow and I am happy for WBA, Stoke, Villa and the Blues to wallow in the lower divisions. Let them compete against Kidderminster and get beat and lets see Coventry back in the Championship for some fun.

Author:  SpaceMonkey [ Thu May 17, 2018 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

They use to love giving us stick about how they were Prem and we were not. The fun of them struggling in the Champ for a few years (hopefully) far outweighs having 2 derby games next season.

Fact is, to potentially be the only West Mids team in the Prem is going to help us no end in terms of fan-base and media exposure. If, one day, we want to realise the dream of a 50k stadium and champions league football it's going to be needed.

Author:  knocker knowles [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Well the Albion went to Boro and between them gave us a borefest, it was difficult to tell what they were supposed to be doing.

They have a lad on loan from Leicester who might give you half a dozen moments a season but by and large he's a chocolate teapot.

Your not going to get promoted with that kind or by having thugs like Livermore stinking the game out.

As for Boro, it hasn't taken Pulis long to reduce the entertainment level to near zero.

Clayton gives them a little of something substantial, not much else.

Does anyone really want promotion?

Author:  Embers [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

knocker knowles wrote:
Well the Albion went to Boro and between them gave us a borefest, it was difficult to tell what they were supposed to be doing.

They have a lad on loan from Leicester who might give you half a dozen moments a season but by and large he's a chocolate teapot.

Your not going to get promoted with that kind or by having thugs like Livermore stinking the game out.

As for Boro, it hasn't taken Pulis long to reduce the entertainment level to near zero.

Clayton gives them a little of something substantial, not much else.

Does anyone really want promotion?


Leeds have been away for 15 years, and they are a club who should really be in the top flight. From a selfish point of view I hope they go up, so I can join up with me mukka and his Leeds gang, once more.

Author:  shropswolf [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

knocker knowles wrote:
As for Boro, it hasn't taken Pulis long to reduce the entertainment level to near zero.


Reduce? Boro have been the most boring team in England ever since the Ravenelli/Juninho era ended.

Author:  davejonesears [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Embers wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Well the Albion went to Boro and between them gave us a borefest, it was difficult to tell what they were supposed to be doing.

They have a lad on loan from Leicester who might give you half a dozen moments a season but by and large he's a chocolate teapot.

Your not going to get promoted with that kind or by having thugs like Livermore stinking the game out.

As for Boro, it hasn't taken Pulis long to reduce the entertainment level to near zero.

Clayton gives them a little of something substantial, not much else.


Does anyone really want promotion?


Leeds have been away for 15 years, and they are a club who should really be in the top flight. From a selfish point of view I hope they go up, so I can join up with me mukka and his Leeds gang, once more.


Fuck Leeds

Author:  chriskamara [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

Fuck albion too

Wolves chat?

Author:  Embers [ Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WBA thread....

davejonesears wrote:
Embers wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Well the Albion went to Boro and between them gave us a borefest, it was difficult to tell what they were supposed to be doing.

They have a lad on loan from Leicester who might give you half a dozen moments a season but by and large he's a chocolate teapot.

Your not going to get promoted with that kind or by having thugs like Livermore stinking the game out.

As for Boro, it hasn't taken Pulis long to reduce the entertainment level to near zero.

Clayton gives them a little of something substantial, not much else.


Does anyone really want promotion?


Leeds have been away for 15 years, and they are a club who should really be in the top flight. From a selfish point of view I hope they go up, so I can join up with me mukka and his Leeds gang, once more.


Fuck Leeds


:lol: Mods, move this thread to Football Chat

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/