Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Fun and Games

Share On:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:04 pm 
The Sarge
The Sarge

A man walks into a bar. As he's ordering a beer, he happens to glance down towards the other end of the bar and see a man with a big orange head. As the bartender brings his beer, the man asks him, "What's with the guy with the big orange head?"

The bartender chuckles. "Yeah," he says, "That's a helluva story, alright. Why don't you go buy him a drink, and maybe he'll tell you about it."

So the man walks over to the guy with the orange head, introduces himself, and offers to buy him a beer. The guy with the orange head says, "Let me guess. You want to hear about the head?"

The first guy says, "Well, yeah. If you don't mind."

The man with the orange head says, "Alright. Lord knows I've run it over in my mind a million times, anyway. So, it's like this: One day, I was walking along a beach, when I stubbed my toe on something. I looked down, and there, sticking out of the sand, was an antique lamp. So I picked it up and brushed away some of the sand, when a big cloud of blue smoke erupted from it. When the smoke cleared, a genie was standing there. And this genie said to me, 'Thank you for freeing me from my 5,000-year confinement. For doing this, I will grant you two wishes.'

"So, I think, wow, okay. And I do what many people would. For my first wish, I wish to be fantastically wealthy. So the genie snaps his fingers, and suddenly I'm covered in jewels. Hundreds of necklaces, three rings per finger, a crown on my head, and a chest full of gold next to me besides all that."

At this point in the story, the first man is in amazement. He just can't believe what he's hearing. Eager to hear the rest, he says, "So what was your second wish?"

The man with the orange head slowly takes a sip of his beer. He puts it down, and says, "You know. This may be where I went wrong... I wished for a big orange head."

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:14 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I think the original was finding a mermaid who after granting him wealth was unable to grant him a shag so he asked for a little head.
The joke was found on the cave walls of pre Christian natives of Patagonia innit.

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Fun and Games