Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Fun and Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

Share On:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:32 am 
Bus Rider
Bus Rider

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Levi Jeans don't give the option for threading your belt underneath as the label is stitched down. I thought I read somewhere that is was a fashion Faux Pas to show your label, but must admit, I thread my belt under the label whenever possible.

Karaoke; think it is a good night out - have heard some quite amazing voices and a lot of strangling the Cat. Modern systems use those compensator's that can make us all sound like stars. I still prefer a Piano Bar myself where I can do drunken renditions of Tony Bennett, Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra. I usually do it my way anyway. :lol:

Olive Oil or Sunflower Oil?

sunflower oil for the neutral taste,olive oil is just wrong and isn't very pleasant when used for frying.

ginger girlfriend or prostate exam?

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:31 pm 
Manager
Manager

I was married to a Redhead (later to become Titian coloured after Princess Fergy) for 17 years and on reflection, the marriage was not as bad as having a Channel 4 TV crew up my back passage or a fookin probe as big as a cucumber and some Russian MALE Doctor inviting me for a course of manual Prostrate massage which I refused to attend. There are far more pleasurable ways to deal with such and no blokes are required; a good supply of Zinc also helps. :wink:

Leatherman Multi Tool or a Bear Grylls Survival Knife if out in the wilderness (not having to worry about any knife carrying laws though)?

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:55 pm 
Manager
Manager

I'll have you know, that I had my wildest night of sex with a redhead, so no complaints from me.

I've got a Swiss Army knife from when I went to Switzerland, so I'd go for the multi knife, as I'd be able to cut my nails, and nasal hair :wink:

Herbal tablets, or Fisherman's Friends?

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
I'll have you know, that I had my wildest night of sex with a redhead, so no complaints from me.

Wish I'd known that earlier as I could have cited you in an adultery case. :lol:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:40 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:

Wish I'd known that earlier as I could have cited you in an adultery case. :lol:

Don't blame me, it was her fault, she lead me on, the flame haired hussy!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:

I've got a Swiss Army knife from when I went to Switzerland, so I'd go for the multi knife, as I'd be able to cut my nails, and nasal hair :wink:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Embers wrote:

Nobody seems to want to take this question on and in the interest of the thread - I'll have a stab at it.

I have no fookin idea what a Herbal Tablet is - I do know Fisherman's Friends - don't they burn your mouth when sucked? Okay, as I only know the latter then, it will have to be my choice.

Parkinson or Ross as a late night TV Chat show host?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:07 am 
Manager
Manager

Parkinson as Ross was never as good solo as she was with the Supremes.

Rugby League or Union ?

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:01 am 
Manager
Manager

League, a much faster paced, end-to-end form of Rugby, which doesn't get bogged down.

Window seat, or aisle seat?

p.s. who else hasn't heard of Herbal Tablets?!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
League, a much faster paced, end-to-end form of Rugby, which doesn't get bogged down.

Window seat, or aisle seat?

p.s. who else hasn't heard of Herbal Tablets?!

A tough question this one as it depends on where and with whom I am flying. Aisle seat when I have the option to ogle the Stewardesses backsides and guess if she is wearing stockings or tights. Window seat when I just want to kip and not be disturbed by the occupants in the other two seats that need to urinate every 10 minutes. Best of all is when you get all three seats to yourself.

On those big wide aircraft with four central aisle seats in addition to the two sides of three seats - never been in a position to choose my seats before getting to the airport so it is pot luck really.

I once did (pre-9/11), manage to land in the cockpit with the 4 other Aeroflot crew at Heathrow in an IL-86; it was the day of some solar eclipse and I had a birds eye view of that too - great experience which only Terrorist Hijackers can get now.

I guess overall, a WINDOW seat would be my preferred choice.

Ford or Vauxhall (when there is no other choice)?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 pm 
Manager
Manager

When I think of Ford, asides to the old Model T which Leftie passed his test in, I think of the iconic Ford Capri, which Bodie drove, and my Dad also turned his upside down, down The Holloway, when drink driving was de rigeur. You also have the Sierra Cosworth. In the Vauxhall corner, there was the Nova and Cavalier SRi, and the Astra GTE. Hmmmmm? Ford it is.

Hot Dog or Hamburger?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
When I think of Ford, asides to the old Model T which Leftie passed his test in, I think of the iconic Ford Capri, which Bodie drove, and my Dad also turned his upside down, down The Holloway, when drink driving was de rigeur. You also have the Sierra Cosworth. In the Vauxhall corner, there was the Nova and Cavalier SRi, and the Astra GTE. Hmmmmm? Ford it is.

Hot Dog or Hamburger?

Yes, but compare the Zodiac and Zephyr to the Cresta, Victor 101, Senator etc. My first car was a Vauxhall Viva and my last UK owned car was a 3 litre injection (I think) Senator. That was some motor and was always mistaken for an unmarked Police Car so everyone used to move out of the outside lane on Motorways and let me pass. :lol:

I parked it up very late one night in Church Stretton near to my apartment by the Long Mynd Hotel and as I did a U turn at the top of the dead end, caught some Yutes in the park in my headlights - unbeknown to me at the time, I disrupted the local drug supply for 6 months as the local Yute and dealers were convinced that my car was an undercover Cop Car. I watched the dealer, dump his package in some retirement home garden and then roll off down the hill with no brake or other lights. I only got the meaning of it all a year later when talking to someone (in the know) in the town about the incident and the penny dropped from his side. :lol:

Must admit though, I did during my earlier days own an XR-3i. :oops:

However, I ain't going to answer your question - let someone else have a stab:-

Hot Dog or Hamburger?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Embers wrote:

Hot Dog or Hamburger?

Didn't need to pass a test in those days. Anyway I used to love my Morris Minor with split windscreen and flag indicators.

To answer your question - Hot dog (providing the accompanying onions are properly cooked and plentiful) it has a better shape for your mouth. :shock:

Callipo or Jubbly?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Embers wrote:

Hot Dog or Hamburger?

Didn't need to pass a test in those days. Anyway I used to love my Morris Minor with split windscreen and flag indicators.

To answer your question - Hot dog (providing the accompanying onions are properly cooked and plentiful) it has a better shape for your mouth. :shock:

Callipo or Jubbly?

Don't know or don't remember what a Callipo is/was. I do recall buying frozen Jubblys from our local Newsagents Ice Cream Freezer as a kid for six old pence and sucking on the corner of them with great delight. What mathematical shape would describe an old Jubbly as I recall it had many angles?

Listerine or Oral B? (I'm using the former and it is like gargling Benzine).

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Left back wrote:
Embers wrote:

Hot Dog or Hamburger?

Callipo or Jubbly?

Don't know or don't remember what a Callipo is/was. I do recall buying frozen Jubblys from our local Newsagents Ice Cream Freezer as a kid for six old pence and sucking on the corner of them with great delight. What mathematical shape would describe an old Jubbly as I recall it had many angles?

Oral B that minty zest reminds me of reindeer dancing on piss......

Paxo stuffing or alternative brand?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

Gen Wolf wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Oral B that minty zest reminds me of reindeer dancing on piss......

Paxo stuffing or alternative brand?

I used to be only a Paxo man albeit, when I was in Russia, I had to make my own stuffing from stale bread and onions and it wasn't bad at all only, it made me fart far more than usual.

Now, I use something called the British Corner Shop to have foods I miss or cannot get sent out to me and I bought loads of Organic Stuffing Mixes with Cranberries and other such stuff. However, as with Bisto being a brand from my childhood, you cannot live without a packet of Paxo Sage and Onion stuffing in your cupboard just in case a tasty big breasted bird comes by that needs a good stuffing.

On a similar foodstuff theme, Mint Jelly or Mint Sauce with your Lamb?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:18 am 
Manager
Manager

Mint jelly? Mint jelly? Mint sauce goes together with lamb, like Robson goes with Green. Fookin Mint Jelly.

Front Crawl or Breaststroke?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:15 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Mint jelly? Mint jelly? Mint sauce goes together with lamb, like Robson goes with Green. Fookin Mint Jelly.

Do you know what Mint Jelly is?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 am 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:40 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:

That's Washing Up Gel. :lol:

This is what I like:-

Front Crawl or Breaststroke?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

Crawl, it's manly

Lawn Bowls or Crown Green

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:11 pm 
Manager
Manager

Prefer Pocket Bowls to be honest and have had my pockets un-stitched just so I can catch some unsuspecting female to get my keys whilst pretending my hands are full. :wink:

Lawn Bowls as I understood it was the working man's sport where he/she got the chance to adorn their whites and strut their stuff on a perfectly kept green - I don't really know what Crown Bowls are.

Table Tennis or Badminton?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

Mincy Minton is better exercise, but TT is more fun.

Dusk or Dawn?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Mincy Minton is better exercise, but TT is more fun.

Dusk or Dawn?

Dawn - Nothing better than being awoken from slumber to the sounds of Mess Tins being banged together and the Sergeant Major's shout of 'Stand To' as you run into your trench with your rifle and await an imaginary enemy that never comes. :lol: Obviously, dawn was the ideal time to attack in days gone by, but it was still a fookin painful tradition when I served during the Boar War.

Now, I really enjoy the dawn chorus with the Sparrows, Swifts and Swallows chatting away and the Storks clucking in their nests. Dawn was always a good time to come home after a night on the binge and leaving a strange woman's warm bed; go to the 24/7 supermarket and buy some fresh liver, onions and eggs, have a fry up and crash out until late afternoon.

Dusk - just brings biting things where I live. :wink:

Putin or Stalin?

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

Stalin.......More open about it

Test or 20/20 Cricket

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:04 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

Test as opposed to the slog it and run format.

Vinyl or CD

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

Vinyl cds cds look shit on my wall.

Police or Firemen

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:36 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

If my house is on fire then a fireman / woman
If it's being burgled then a Policeman / woman

Journey to the moon or bottom of the Mariana trench?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:52 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

The Moon.

Rangers or Celtic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trRKBAmir50

Post Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:12 pm 
Manager
Manager

Being a Proddie, it has to be Rangers.

Red Sea or Black Sea?

Mark Twain

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Fun and Games