Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: No holds barred
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 10745
Location: Wolves
This is a members only area, and as such you can post things that may be a little too controversial for public view. This does not mean that you can insult your fellow members.

You may find that if you post subjects in other area's of the forum that the mods/admin feel are controversial they may be moved here too.

Enjoy!....but remember the kat o nine tails is only an inch away from your arse 8)

_________________
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned


Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:09 am
Posts: 4039
Location: Premierhampton
Ooooooo I get automatic membership...

I always loved yo Kat.
xx

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:46 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 10745
Location: Wolves
Quirkafleeg wrote:
Ooooooo I get automatic membership...

I always loved yo Kat.
xx


:lol: yeah right quirkster :lol:

_________________
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned


Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: No holds barred
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 am 
Offline
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 6:09 am
Posts: 2549
Location: Sydney, Australia
katana wrote:
but remember the kat o nine tails is only an inch away from your arse 8)


I love it when she talks dirty !! :lol:

_________________
The worst days fishing is better than the best day at the office !!


Image Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: No holds barred
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:29 pm 
Offline
Red Card
Red Card
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:58 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: Four Oaks Estate SUTTON COLDFIELD
katana wrote:

Enjoy!....but remember the kat o nine tails is only an inch away from your arse 8)


Kat you can get good money for that.

Ive had a Kat with pig tails an inch away from my ass :lol:

_________________
Banter from the Doc, A Shite fan, 18stone ,5ft 4", bald, old git, ugly and unable to form a relationship with a woman
without paying for it.. (Except Nutty)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Posts: 18715
Location: exeter
Fuck off twats.....................................just testing. :lol: :wink:

_________________
FOREVER GOLD


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20518
Location: Four Oaks
Interesting. To be honest I am not bothered in the slightest if anyone insults me.

I'm not convinced that making a section private takes us outside the law though. If someone posts a seriously racist comment on here, for example, I think you should be taking legal advice about allowing it to stay.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:40 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 10745
Location: Wolves
Dont worry about that LB...this forum is still being moderated

And the same rules apply :wink:

It's just that we will see it and the public wont

_________________
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned


Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:48 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20518
Location: Four Oaks
katana wrote:
Dont worry about that LB...this forum is still being moderated

And the same rules apply :wink:

It's just that we will see it and the public wont



OK then. let battle commence. Where is Doc tonight? :wink:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 10745
Location: Wolves
Probably polishing his boxing gloves and his head :lol:

_________________
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned


Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 pm 
Offline
THE HOG FATHER

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:13 am
Posts: 7375
Left back wrote:
katana wrote:
Dont worry about that LB...this forum is still being moderated

And the same rules apply :wink:

It's just that we will see it and the public wont



OK then. let battle commence. Where is Doc tonight? :wink:


Well if it means any violence, bad lanquage,or insulting other members, i'm of back to fishing. i wont nuthink to do with it.

have fun you know where i will be if you need an mediator.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20518
Location: Four Oaks
ESSEXCCFC wrote:
Left back wrote:
katana wrote:
Dont worry about that LB...this forum is still being moderated

And the same rules apply :wink:

It's just that we will see it and the public wont



OK then. let battle commence. Where is Doc tonight? :wink:


Well if it means any violence, bad lanquage,or insulting other members, i'm of back to fishing. i wont nuthink to do with it.

have fun you know where i will be if you need an mediator.


I must admit I've never known you be violent or use bad language Essex.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:40 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18144
ESSEXCCFC wrote:
Left back wrote:
katana wrote:
Dont worry about that LB...this forum is still being moderated

And the same rules apply :wink:

It's just that we will see it and the public wont



OK then. let battle commence. Where is Doc tonight? :wink:


Well if it means any violence, bad lanquage,or insulting other members, i'm of back to fishing. i wont nuthink to do with it.

have fun you know where i will be if you need an mediator.


Taraabit.
Sanctimonious two faced twat, you've been insulting other members for years, its just selective memory loss you have.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm 
Offline
Red Card
Red Card
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:58 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: Four Oaks Estate SUTTON COLDFIELD
Thats funny :lol: you are by far the most abusive threatening poster on here. It must be something to do with the job :roll:

_________________
Banter from the Doc, A Shite fan, 18stone ,5ft 4", bald, old git, ugly and unable to form a relationship with a woman
without paying for it.. (Except Nutty)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:34 pm 
Offline
THE HOG FATHER

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:13 am
Posts: 7375
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Thats funny :lol: you are by far the most abusive threatening poster on here. It must be something to do with the job :roll:


Doc, they do make yer laugh aye,, that rozza can be so hurtfull at times but i'm still gonna help this lost sole, thats me always worrying about others.

i keep forgetting all this is now down here in the depths, hope they remember to put the man hole cover back on when they come up :lol: it stinks aye.

ps. on the QT wat does Taraabit mean :lol: :lol:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:28 pm 
Offline
Red Card
Red Card
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:58 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: Four Oaks Estate SUTTON COLDFIELD
I think there could be another PARTING SHOTTER thread very soon :lol:

It means the same as ADDIOSS PENIS

Spanish for See Ya Cock :lol:

_________________
Banter from the Doc, A Shite fan, 18stone ,5ft 4", bald, old git, ugly and unable to form a relationship with a woman
without paying for it.. (Except Nutty)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18144
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Thats funny :lol: you are by far the most abusive threatening poster on here. It must be something to do with the job :roll:


You are by far the most emotionaly vacuous, empty, boastfull prick on here, it must be something to do with not having a job.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:51 pm 
Offline
Red Card
Red Card
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:58 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: Four Oaks Estate SUTTON COLDFIELD
Thank you very much.. Little dick
Whats the point in having a job when I can enjoy myself

_________________
Banter from the Doc, A Shite fan, 18stone ,5ft 4", bald, old git, ugly and unable to form a relationship with a woman
without paying for it.. (Except Nutty)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18144
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Thank you very much.. Little dick
Whats the point in having a job when I can enjoy myself


My dick is big enough to fill two prams fool on the hill.Difference between us is that my kids dont despise me though. You oughta be able to enjoy yourself on your own, you have had enough practice by now.

Kat, Kat, these people are saying rude words,why dont you ban them, Kat, Kat, why aren't you doing anything,sound familiar fuckwit?

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 pm 
Offline
Red Card
Red Card
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:58 pm
Posts: 6128
Location: Four Oaks Estate SUTTON COLDFIELD
Just because you bully people in your job, it does not not mean you can bully posters on this site.

I would go as far to say that 99.999% of football fans hate coppers. :roll:

Im off down the local now in my 4x4 for a few pints ... Hic

_________________
Banter from the Doc, A Shite fan, 18stone ,5ft 4", bald, old git, ugly and unable to form a relationship with a woman
without paying for it.. (Except Nutty)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:50 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:52 pm
Posts: 7893
Location: Stoke-on-Trent
ImageImage

_________________
........." pain is temporary ".........


Image

.........." pride is forever " ..........

.....be loyal
.......be proud
.........be wolves


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:12 pm 
Offline
THE HOG FATHER

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:13 am
Posts: 7375
just a small point which i'v noticed to my horror.
Quote:
As the name says, no holds barred, you have asked to be in here, do not complain about what is said or what you see!
Moderator STOKIE


cant remember ever asking to be in here. can i appeal against this act against my human rights,


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:17 pm 
Offline
THE HOG FATHER

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:13 am
Posts: 7375
Rozza wrote:
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Thank you very much.. Little dick
Whats the point in having a job when I can enjoy myself


My dick is big enough to fill two prams fool on the hill.Difference between us is that my kids dont despise me though. You oughta be able to enjoy yourself on your own, you have had enough practice by now.

Kat, Kat, these people are saying rude words,why dont you ban them, Kat, Kat, why aren't you doing anything,sound familiar fuckwit?


not wishing to be judgemental Mr Rozza sir, but you missed the words

My dick is big enough to fill two prams full of fools on the hill.[/color]

just an observation in case kat picks you up on your grammer, plus it should be on a hill..
thank you boss.


Last edited by ESSEXCCFC on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:19 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18144
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Just because you bully people in your job, it does not not mean you can bully posters on this site.

I would go as far to say that 99.999% of football fans hate coppers. :roll:

Im off down the local now in my 4x4 for a few pints ... Hic


Off you go FOTH to your chinless chums. Not bullying when you Care of Punts do it though innit.

On a statistical point, I beleive 99.999% of posters on this site think you are a c unt. The other 0.001% is Essexwanks brain.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:21 pm 
Offline
THE HOG FATHER

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:13 am
Posts: 7375
Rozza wrote:
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Just because you bully people in your job, it does not not mean you can bully posters on this site.

I would go as far to say that 99.999% of football fans hate coppers. :roll:

Im off down the local now in my 4x4 for a few pints ... Hic


Off you go FOTH to your chinless chums. Not bullying when you Care of Punts do it though innit.

On a statistical point, I beleive 99.999% of posters on this site think you are a c unt. The other 0.001% is Essexwanks brain.


thats the nicest thing youv ever said to me Mr Rozza sir, see we are getting there mate. it was only a month ago i had no brain at all.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:22 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18144
ESSEXCCFC wrote:
Rozza wrote:
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Thank you very much.. Little dick
Whats the point in having a job when I can enjoy myself


My dick is big enough to fill two prams fool on the hill.Difference between us is that my kids dont despise me though. You oughta be able to enjoy yourself on your own, you have had enough practice by now.

Kat, Kat, these people are saying rude words,why dont you ban them, Kat, Kat, why aren't you doing anything,sound familiar fuckwit?


not wishing to be judgemental Mr Rozza sir, but you missed the words

My dick is big enough to fill two prams full of fools on the hill.[/color]

just an observation in case kat picks you up on your grammer, plus it should be on a hill..
thank you boss.


Mate,(Pun), do YOU actually read what you post?. You are fuckin thick even by Essex's reputation.
Mind you, I bet your belly is nice and warm after ganging up with FOTH again. Have a fuckin goo yourself once every three years or so you dullcunt.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:23 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18144
ESSEXCCFC wrote:
Rozza wrote:
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Just because you bully people in your job, it does not not mean you can bully posters on this site.

I would go as far to say that 99.999% of football fans hate coppers. :roll:

Im off down the local now in my 4x4 for a few pints ... Hic


Off you go FOTH to your chinless chums. Not bullying when you Care of Punts do it though innit.

On a statistical point, I beleive 99.999% of posters on this site think you are a c unt. The other 0.001% is Essexwanks brain.


thats the nicest thing youv ever said to me Mr Rozza sir, see we are getting there mate. it was only a month ago i had no brain at all.


I aint got started yet.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:36 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:52 pm
Posts: 7893
Location: Stoke-on-Trent
[quote="ESSEXCCFC

not wishing to be judgemental Mr Rozza sir, but you missed the words

My dick is big enough to fill two prams full of fools on the hill.[/color]

just an observation in case kat picks you up on your grammer, plus it should be on a hill..
thank you boss.[/quote]

ESSEX PLONKER Image WOLF
Image
Image

_________________
........." pain is temporary ".........


Image

.........." pride is forever " ..........

.....be loyal
.......be proud
.........be wolves


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 pm 
Offline
THE HOG FATHER

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:13 am
Posts: 7375
and its moderated by the great impartial MR STOKIE. now that is funny, plus we know where you are.
think i'll get out while the goings good, but you make yourself at home stokie,, takes you back to the 70s aye, :roll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm 
Offline
THE HOG FATHER

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:13 am
Posts: 7375
Rozza wrote:
ESSEXCCFC wrote:
Rozza wrote:
DR THROTTLE wrote:
Just because you bully people in your job, it does not not mean you can bully posters on this site.

I would go as far to say that 99.999% of football fans hate coppers. :roll:

Im off down the local now in my 4x4 for a few pints ... Hic


Off you go FOTH to your chinless chums. Not bullying when you Care of Punts do it though innit.

On a statistical point, I beleive 99.999% of posters on this site think you are a c unt. The other 0.001% is Essexwanks brain.


thats the nicest thing youv ever said to me Mr Rozza sir, see we are getting there mate. it was only a month ago i had no brain at all.


I aint got started yet.


well you never were the sharpest knife in the drawer, have fun MATE


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.