Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:44 pm
Posts: 34626
Location: S E London, near Kent
wolves27 wrote:
i so wished city would offer us a mindblowing sum of money for jarvo

he;s good for us, but hes so overated

could easily pick up good replacement for 1-3m


Such as who, for example? :?

_________________
:wolvlog

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Posts: 5797
Location: Tewkesbury
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i so wished city would offer us a mindblowing sum of money for jarvo

he;s good for us, but hes so overated

could easily pick up good replacement for 1-3m


Such as who, for example? :?


Stephen Ward

_________________
.-- . ... - / -... .-. --- -- / .- .-. . / -.-. ..- -. - ...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:29 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i so wished city would offer us a mindblowing sum of money for jarvo

he;s good for us, but hes so overated

could easily pick up good replacement for 1-3m


Such as who, for example? :?




mate f**K off, it was only a few weeks back when Jarvis was ripping Man U a new one and got in Englands Preliminary squad, now hes had a few poor games hes replaceable.

Your the type of lad that if i saw you at a match id just have to crack you one.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:44 pm
Posts: 34626
Location: S E London, near Kent
dannyWWFC wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i so wished city would offer us a mindblowing sum of money for jarvo

he;s good for us, but hes so overated

could easily pick up good replacement for 1-3m


Such as who, for example? :?




mate f**K off, it was only a few weeks back when Jarvis was ripping Man U a new one and got in Englands Preliminary squad, now hes had a few poor games hes replaceable.

Your the type of lad that if i saw you at a match id just have to crack you one.


Is that comment directed at me? :? :roll:

_________________
:wolvlog

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Posts: 5797
Location: Tewkesbury
SELWolf wrote:
dannyWWFC wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i so wished city would offer us a mindblowing sum of money for jarvo

he;s good for us, but hes so overated

could easily pick up good replacement for 1-3m


Such as who, for example? :?




mate f**K off, it was only a few weeks back when Jarvis was ripping Man U a new one and got in Englands Preliminary squad, now hes had a few poor games hes replaceable.

Your the type of lad that if i saw you at a match id just have to crack you one.


Is that comment directed at me? :? :roll:


Dont think so SEL

_________________
.-- . ... - / -... .-. --- -- / .- .-. . / -.-. ..- -. - ...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Posts: 6234
Location: Manchester/Barrow-in-Furness
SELWolf wrote:
dannyWWFC wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i so wished city would offer us a mindblowing sum of money for jarvo

he;s good for us, but hes so overated

could easily pick up good replacement for 1-3m


Such as who, for example? :?




mate f**K off, it was only a few weeks back when Jarvis was ripping Man U a new one and got in Englands Preliminary squad, now hes had a few poor games hes replaceable.

Your the type of lad that if i saw you at a match id just have to crack you one.


Is that comment directed at me? :? :roll:


If its not aimed at W27 then there are some right nutters on this board :lol:

_________________
2010 & 2011 Pre-Season Prediction League Champion
2011 Best Newcomer & Best Young Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
SELWolf wrote:
dannyWWFC wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i so wished city would offer us a mindblowing sum of money for jarvo

he;s good for us, but hes so overated

could easily pick up good replacement for 1-3m


Such as who, for example? :?




mate f**K off, it was only a few weeks back when Jarvis was ripping Man U a new one and got in Englands Preliminary squad, now hes had a few poor games hes replaceable.

Your the type of lad that if i saw you at a match id just have to crack you one.


Is that comment directed at me? :? :roll:
\


No the fickle 2 faced fucker before you.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 8889
Location: The Cotswolds
Ah!! We all know who THAT is !! Phew - if SEL were to get this abuse, we might as well all pack in...

_________________
E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
bit OTT by you folk

all i have said is if we recieved a mind blowing fee of money i would sell, every player has a price see carroll for example

jarvis is a good player but also overrated

he has the potential to be deadily but isnt consistent enough in his game at the moment and his crossing and final ball is still questionnable

he is replaceable ffs

and im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts here

chill out

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
wolves27 wrote:
bit OTT by you folk

all i have said is if we recieved a mind blowing fee of money i would sell, every player has a price see carroll for example

jarvis is a good player but also overrated

he has the potential to be deadily but isnt consistent enough in his game at the moment and his crossing and final ball is still questionnable

he is replaceable ffs

and im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts here

chill out


but theres the point, you wasnt saying all this the other week when he was ripping most teams.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
dannyWWFC wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
bit OTT by you folk

all i have said is if we recieved a mind blowing fee of money i would sell, every player has a price see carroll for example

jarvis is a good player but also overrated

he has the potential to be deadily but isnt consistent enough in his game at the moment and his crossing and final ball is still questionnable

he is replaceable ffs

and im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts here

chill out


but theres the point, you wasnt saying all this the other week when he was ripping most teams.


erm yes i was, i was the one saying he wasnt england class which he isnt (currently) imo

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:53 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
wolves27 wrote:
dannyWWFC wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
bit OTT by you folk

all i have said is if we recieved a mind blowing fee of money i would sell, every player has a price see carroll for example

jarvis is a good player but also overrated

he has the potential to be deadily but isnt consistent enough in his game at the moment and his crossing and final ball is still questionnable

he is replaceable ffs

and im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts here

chill out


but theres the point, you wasnt saying all this the other week when he was ripping most teams.


erm yes i was, i was the one saying he wasnt england class which he isnt (currently) imo



he hasnt gotta be England class to be our best player has he? he's one of the best 3 players at our club, without a doubt, fair enough his final ball is not up too par, he aint perfect, thats why he's playing for Wolves, not a top Prem team.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
newcastle's best player is who? oh carroll and he's being sold

every player has a price, and if we're got favourable deal then yes i would sell

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
wolves27 wrote:
newcastle's best player is who? oh carroll and he's being sold

every player has a price, and if we're got favourable deal then yes i would sell


what you getting at? Carroll is better than Jarvis? :? that aint the debate is it, if we were to sell Jarvis now, hours before the window shuts, for any price, i think it would be a big big mistake.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:59 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


well if thats your opinion t hen fair enough, i just dont see your logic in selling one of our best players, unless your building for the Champ?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:04 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
dannyWWFC wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


well if thats your opinion t hen fair enough, i just dont see your logic in selling one of our best players, unless your building for the Champ?


sadly the last bit is likely going to be what happens (although i hope im wrong) if we go down then we wont even need a like for like replacement

have you ever thought if a mancity/liverpool did come in that matty wouldnt want to leave? adam and carroll love their teams but have had their heads turned and handed in a transfer request! whos to say he wouldnt want to go

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
wolves27 wrote:
dannyWWFC wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


well if thats your opinion t hen fair enough, i just dont see your logic in selling one of our best players, unless your building for the Champ?


sadly the last bit is likely going to be what happens (although i hope im wrong) if we go down then we wont even need a like for like replacement

have you ever thought if a mancity/liverpool did come in that matty wouldnt want to leave? adam and carroll love their teams but have had their heads turned and handed in a transfer request! whos to say he wouldnt want to go




just over half way through the season and your building for the Champ? :lol: fuck me Mick McCarthy eat your heart out :roll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:44 pm
Posts: 34626
Location: S E London, near Kent
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Ah!! We all know who THAT is !! Phew - if SEL were to get this abuse, we might as well all pack in...


I take no shit in my classroom, headteacher, Sir. :lol:

_________________
:wolvlog

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:23 pm 
Offline
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:31 pm
Posts: 3998
Location: Glasgow
Cmon guys, let's calm down. There's far too much fun to be had
Watching other teams selling their best players.

_________________
"It doesn't matter where you come from. It matters where you go. No one get's remembered for the things they didn't do."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:44 pm
Posts: 34626
Location: S E London, near Kent
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


I'm still waiting with quivering anticipation who you would have been able to buy to replace him for about £1 million in the 9 or 10 hours available. :smt017

_________________
:wolvlog

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:42 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


I'm still waiting with quivering anticipation who you would have been able to buy to replace him for about £1 million in the 9 or 10 hours available. :smt017


SWP loan wages

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:59 pm 
Offline
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:40 pm
Posts: 3067
wolves27 wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


I'm still waiting with quivering anticipation who you would have been able to buy to replace him for about £1 million in the 9 or 10 hours available. :smt017


SWP loan wages


You are unreal mate, 2 days ago we are based in the worst part of England and have no chance of getting anyone. Now we should go for SWP, an England international.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm 
Offline
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm
Posts: 3621
whilst I can agree that every player has his price & whilst my opinion is that Jarvis isn't as good as many Wolves fans would like to think he is - he IS still one of the more attacking of our players and, given our current position it would be ludicrous to sell him as the money recieved would NOT be worth the input he CAN have into OUR games.
However .IF we stay up and IF he then expresses a wish to move on I thnk we could THEN during the summer look to see what we can get and who we could buy to move the TEAM as a whole forward - £6-8 million and I would consider selling him - but only IF the funds wefre used for team strengthening - and not stand contstructuion!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:20 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
seasidewolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


I'm still waiting with quivering anticipation who you would have been able to buy to replace him for about £1 million in the 9 or 10 hours available. :smt017


SWP loan wages


You are unreal mate, 2 days ago we are based in the worst part of England and have no chance of getting anyone. Now we should go for SWP, an England international.
.

erm...who saying he'd come and live down here? manchester is what 90mins away? i'd guess he'd commute

i'd say to the player

come and get regular football, put yourself in the shop window/or prove city how great you are and best look to you!

if you happy sitting in the stands at city then your not the guy for us

im not saying he'd come, but that who i would try for if some reason we sold jarvis (which were not going to now) would offered same bentley before he went as well

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:44 pm
Posts: 34626
Location: S E London, near Kent
seasidewolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
i posted this about midday which would of given us time

my point is i said "if we got a mind blowing offer then adios (im not saying i'd sell him for peanuts) "

cant see the problem with that tbh


I'm still waiting with quivering anticipation who you would have been able to buy to replace him for about £1 million in the 9 or 10 hours available. :smt017


SWP loan wages


You are unreal mate, 2 days ago we are based in the worst part of England and have no chance of getting anyone. Now we should go for SWP, an England international.


Some live in a Matrix, mate. There's no accounting for how they can slip in and out of perceived reality and fantasy.

I've had my say. He's a harmless character who wants to share his views and full credit to him for not going off on one as some do. I ain't going to exacerbate the situation further but suffice it to say... :smt073

_________________
:wolvlog

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1


Last edited by SELWolf on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 8889
Location: The Cotswolds
SELWolf wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Ah!! We all know who THAT is !! Phew - if SEL were to get this abuse, we might as well all pack in...


I take no shit in my classroom, headteacher, Sir. :lol:


Clearly a Mr Gove man, then!! W27 has distinctive views - and like you I welcome all-comers - just don't see why he had the urge to tell you to F*** off and said he'd 'crack you one'. Silly boy - but subsequent posts have been argued more intelligently - whether we agree or not ain't the issue!

_________________
E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20580
Location: Four Oaks
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Ah!! We all know who THAT is !! Phew - if SEL were to get this abuse, we might as well all pack in...


I take no shit in my classroom, headteacher, Sir. :lol:


Clearly a Mr Gove man, then!! W27 has distinctive views - and like you I welcome all-comers - just don't see why he had the urge to tell you to F*** off and said he'd 'crack you one'. Silly boy - but subsequent posts have been argued more intelligently - whether we agree or not ain't the issue!


It was Danny who said those things not W27. Must admit I thought well of W27 during the exchange. I did feel that Danny was OTT.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm 
Offline
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 373
Left back wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Ah!! We all know who THAT is !! Phew - if SEL were to get this abuse, we might as well all pack in...


I take no shit in my classroom, headteacher, Sir. :lol:


Clearly a Mr Gove man, then!! W27 has distinctive views - and like you I welcome all-comers - just don't see why he had the urge to tell you to F*** off and said he'd 'crack you one'. Silly boy - but subsequent posts have been argued more intelligently - whether we agree or not ain't the issue!


It was Danny who said those things not W27. Must admit I thought well of W27 during the exchange. I did feel that Danny was OTT.


well if i caused offence to anyone, or w27, then i hold my hands up an say im sorry.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 16530
all i've done is make a statement and try defend my point of view on the topic when questioned

as for the constant posts, ask the other posters who kept asking me questions on the topic, if i wouldnt of answered them i'm sure i would heard the old wheres he gone? type posts

_________________
Moderators are lovely people, I just threw my toys of out my pram yet again!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.