Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Share On:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm 
Manager
Manager

SilverstoneWolf wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Ah!! We all know who THAT is !! Phew - if SEL were to get this abuse, we might as well all pack in...

I take no shit in my classroom, headteacher, Sir. :lol:

W27 has distinctive views - and like you I welcome all-comers - just don't see why he had the urge to tell you to F*** off and said he'd 'crack you one'. Silly boy - but subsequent posts have been argued more intelligently - whether we agree or not ain't the issue!

please quote where i have said this :?:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

dannyWWFC wrote:
Left back wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Ah!! We all know who THAT is !! Phew - if SEL were to get this abuse, we might as well all pack in...

I take no shit in my classroom, headteacher, Sir. :lol:

Clearly a Mr Gove man, then!! W27 has distinctive views - and like you I welcome all-comers - just don't see why he had the urge to tell you to F*** off and said he'd 'crack you one'. Silly boy - but subsequent posts have been argued more intelligently - whether we agree or not ain't the issue!

It was Danny who said those things not W27. Must admit I thought well of W27 during the exchange. I did feel that Danny was OTT.

well if i caused offence to anyone, or w27, then i hold my hands up an say im sorry.

Well said. We all get a bit passionate at times but it's best to try to avoid the personal abuse.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 pm 
Manager
Manager

any hoo

any last minute deals?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

wolves27 wrote:
any hoo

any last minute deals?

You're on a loan move to molineux mix unless you are well behaved in the next hour! View to a permanent deal

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 pm 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

seasidewolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
any hoo

any last minute deals?

You're on a loan move to molineux mix unless you are well behaved in the next hour! View to a permanent deal

yeah well i would sell you for a £1 to a blackpool footy forum, if there was a decent one but none of them seem to have the funds to complete the deal

or mayby they just dont rate ya

:lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Location: Shell Corner, Blackheath, Dudley, Black Country, England. :-)
seasidewolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
any hoo

any last minute deals?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

wolvessnooker147 wrote:
seasidewolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
any hoo

any last minute deals?

yeah well i would sell you for a £1 to a blackpool footy forum, if there was a decent one but none of them seem to have the funds to complete the deal

or mayby they just dont rate ya

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

i was getting really depressed about wolves lack of ambition and resigning themselves to the chumpionship, until i heard the blades had signed neil collins, now i realise there are even shittier teams than us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm 
Manager
Manager

astubliffhacked wrote:
i was getting really depressed about wolves lack of ambition and resigning themselves to the chumpionship, until i heard the blades had signed neil collins, now i realise there are even shittier teams than us :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always liked Neill Collins. He really did try.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

yes,flyn he was really trying.............

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 pm 
YTS

Ok so let me get this straight? Were languishing in the relegation zone because we kep conceeding goals, and we cant score enough. So lets see what has "Magic Mick" done in the transfer window? Brought in 2 midfielders and a goal keeper. Ok, i admit, having a good goalkeeper should help us out in the conceeding part, but not if our defence CONTINUES to let players just run through them, Adam Hammill, decent winger, delivers a decent cross, only for none of our strikers to be on the end of it. Jamie O'Hara, good midfielder, who's he got to spread it around to and feed? only more midfielders as our strikers cant do anything with the ball... I know this isnt going to be a popular post but its my views, Muppet Mick is preparing for life back in the Championship, rather than trying to get us out of the relegation zone. He's said before that he's never been turned down when asking for funds for any player, so why not Keane? a PROVEN goalscorer at this level, why not some decent defenders to replace the likes of foley, zubar, elokobi and ward... sorry i forgot, wards a left midfielder... oops my mistake again, striker... what next? is he going to go in goal just so Muppet Mick can keep him part of the team?! Rant over, Muppet Mick OUT!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 pm 
Manager
Manager

Wandering_Wolf wrote:
Ok so let me get this straight? Were languishing in the relegation zone because we kep conceeding goals, and we cant score enough. So lets see what has "Magic Mick" done in the transfer window? Brought in 2 midfielders and a goal keeper. Ok, i admit, having a good goalkeeper should help us out in the conceeding part, but not if our defence CONTINUES to let players just run through them, Adam Hammill, decent winger, delivers a decent cross, only for none of our strikers to be on the end of it. Jamie O'Hara, good midfielder, who's he got to spread it around to and feed? only more midfielders as our strikers cant do anything with the ball... I know this isnt going to be a popular post but its my views, Muppet Mick is preparing for life back in the Championship, rather than trying to get us out of the relegation zone. He's said before that he's never been turned down when asking for funds for any player, so why not Keane? a PROVEN goalscorer at this level, why not some decent defenders to replace the likes of foley, zubar, elokobi and ward... sorry i forgot, wards a left midfielder... oops my mistake again, striker... what next? is he going to go in goal just so Muppet Mick can keep him part of the team?! Rant over, Muppet Mick OUT!!

personally i think we dont score enough. i shoring up the defence we seem to lose any teeth up front. im hoping ohara will help out in that dept.

and keane doesnt want to come here. and why pay 7m twice for strikers and then buy another? don't need to. seb, doyle and fletch are good enough for where we are in the league.

if you look at the actual goals conceded they are either indecisiveness by us ( players not in natural positions perhaps, lack of concentration maybe) or absolute screamers that we were never going to stop. We are actually not that far away from being a very decent premier league side. its a question of whether the team will 'gel' before we run out of games.

www.vwcaddy.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 pm 
YTS

whelp wrote:
personally i think we dont score enough. i shoring up the defence we seem to lose any teeth up front. im hoping ohara will help out in that dept.

and keane doesnt want to come here. and why pay 7m twice for strikers and then buy another? don't need to. seb, doyle and fletch are good enough for where we are in the league.

if you look at the actual goals conceded they are either indecisiveness by us ( players not in natural positions perhaps, lack of concentration maybe) or absolute screamers that we were never going to stop. We are actually not that far away from being a very decent premier league side. its a question of whether the team will 'gel' before we run out of games.

Ok, fair enough point on the strikers, but i think you took it too literal with the Keane part, i meant why not get a proven goalscorer, because ours dont seem to be able to that well.. i mean take last season, Craddock was our leading goalscorer for most of that season... Indeciciveness is exactly what im talking about with elokobi ward zubar and foley, they seem to have the deciscion making skills of... of... i struggle to find anything that makes decisions as slowly... and as for the screamers, they only happen because were not closing them down quick enough. Mick has no idea what hes doing at this level, Great championship manager, because he gets the guys to run through brick walls, but here in the prem we have to dodge those brick walls with tactics while still powering on at full speed...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 pm 
Manager
Manager

seasidewolf wrote:
wolves27 wrote:
any hoo

any last minute deals?

cool is that like being a liverpool player and signing for better club like torres?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm 
Manager
Manager

Wandering_Wolf wrote:
whelp wrote:

Ok, fair enough point on the strikers, but i think you took it too literal with the Keane part, i meant why not get a proven goalscorer, because ours dont seem to be able to that well.. i mean take last season, Craddock was our leading goalscorer for most of that season... Indeciciveness is exactly what im talking about with elokobi ward zubar and foley, they seem to have the deciscion making skills of... of... i struggle to find anything that makes decisions as slowly... and as for the screamers, they only happen because were not closing them down quick enough. Mick has no idea what hes doing at this level, Great championship manager, because he gets the guys to run through brick walls, but here in the prem we have to dodge those brick walls with tactics while still powering on at full speed...

not 100% sure about that analogy bud but nevertheless......

i still don't think we need anyone up front. we have spent enough money and proven goalscorers cost more money than we are seemingly willing to spend.

same applies for the defenders, we aint got 12m for a left back and so on but we still CAN get results against Chelsea, last years double winners, Liverpool, Manchester (£200m pound squad) city and so on. but then we lose to shite like west ham and wigan. its a concentration thing i reckon, whether a player is 'good' enough is subjective. Not seen a lot of Foley being indecisive if im honest.....

www.vwcaddy.com

Post subject: Adriano Basso
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:31 pm 
YTS

We got adriano basso from bristol he's good! http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/260 ... tup.png?v0

Post subject: Henry
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 pm 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

Mick. Get rid SOON

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

Is the window still open :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 am 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

windows closed but the basement trap door is wide open!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:07 am 
Manager
Manager

That boy Jarvis is world class I see

Another sterling performance and you see how he executed that finish

Sorry guys the lads good but he at his level I'm afraid, once again Jarvis no shows and on top misses a sitter

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm 
Manager
Manager

Chelsea are planning a summer clear-out which could include Didier Drogba, Florent Malouda, John Obi Mikel, Jose Bosingwa and Yuri Zhirkov as owner Roman Abramovich looks to bring in cash after the signings of Fernando Torres and David Luiz.

Taken from the BBC. Come on Mick, get at least a couple in !!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
Chelsea are planning a summer clear-out which could include Didier Drogba, Florent Malouda, John Obi Mikel, Jose Bosingwa and Yuri Zhirkov as owner Roman Abramovich looks to bring in cash after the signings of Fernando Torres and David Luiz.

Taken from the BBC. Come on Mick, get at least a couple in !!!!

drogba and malouda please!

www.vwcaddy.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 pm 
Manager
Manager

Watching Carew play for Joke. Why on earth did we not go for him.........he scores bloody goals !!!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads