Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:25 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Ah great stuff, thanks.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:47 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:17 pm
Posts: 4560
Checking https://twitter.com/ytfcciderspace timeline and they are raving about Price today.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:28 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Extended highlights. Not great picture quality, but better highlights than we tend to get. Great play from Jack throughout, especially for the third goal. Not quite sure exactly what's going on straight after the goal though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaNcBR1yZRI

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:27 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Notts County are at Posh, and both Zeli and Jake start. Jack Price starts for Yeovil at Coventry, Georg Margreitter starts for Chesterfield at home to Scunthorpe. Have I missed somebody? :o

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:37 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:24 pm
Posts: 14484
Location: My mind's eye
muss wrote:
Notts County are at Posh, and both Zeli and Jake start. Jack Price starts for Yeovil at Coventry, Georg Margreitter starts for Chesterfield at home to Scunthorpe. Have I missed somebody? :o


Hause

_________________
Say no to hoof!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:42 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Ironfistedmonk wrote:
muss wrote:
Notts County are at Posh, and both Zeli and Jake start. Jack Price starts for Yeovil at Coventry, Georg Margreitter starts for Chesterfield at home to Scunthorpe. Have I missed somebody? :o


Hause


Ah yes, thank you.

Starts for Gills at Oldham. :D

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:41 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Quote:
Chesterfield FC ‏@ChesterfieldFC 22s

37' Margreitter's settled in well. Likes to play the ball out instead of just hoofing it, which is nice.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:04 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Posh 0 Notts County 0: Ismail and Cassidy both played whole game, decent point.
Coventry 2 Yeovil 1: Price played whole game, poor result.
Oldham 0 Gillingham 0: Hause played whole game, decent point.
Chesterfield 4 Scunnie 1: Margreitter played whole game, nice win.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:05 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Another nice assist for Jack Price.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:05 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Coventry v Yeovil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOuF9FA05M

Lovely pass from the lad Jack Price.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:22 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:26 am
Posts: 23349
Location: South East Bulgaria
muss wrote:
Coventry v Yeovil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOuF9FA05M

Lovely pass from the lad Jack Price.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyUJmbqQfA

I was expecting a Yam Yam accent, but his is quite neutral.

_________________
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:34 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20426
Location: Four Oaks
Moscow Wolf wrote:
muss wrote:
Coventry v Yeovil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOuF9FA05M

Lovely pass from the lad Jack Price.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyUJmbqQfA

I was expecting a Yam Yam accent, but his is quite neutral.


A Shropshire lad I believe.

_________________
The next level awaits - Euros now


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:52 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18819
Location: WV4 and WL4
Left back wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:
muss wrote:
Coventry v Yeovil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOuF9FA05M

Lovely pass from the lad Jack Price.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyUJmbqQfA

I was expecting a Yam Yam accent, but his is quite neutral.


A Shropshire lad I believe.


You'd never believe Moscow was from Kingswinford.

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Left back wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:
muss wrote:
Coventry v Yeovil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOuF9FA05M

Lovely pass from the lad Jack Price.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyUJmbqQfA

I was expecting a Yam Yam accent, but his is quite neutral.


A Shropshire lad I believe.

Ar. And one-and-twenty.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20426
Location: Four Oaks
Embers wrote:
You'd never believe Moscow was from Kingswinford.


He had to modify his accent when he was in the KGB.

_________________
The next level awaits - Euros now


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:07 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:26 am
Posts: 23349
Location: South East Bulgaria
Left back wrote:
Embers wrote:
You'd never believe Moscow was from Kingswinford.


He had to modify his accent when he was in the KGB.


What do you mean 'WHEN'. According to those in the KGB, you NEVER leave the service. :wink:

_________________
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:02 pm 
Offline
First XI
First XI

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:51 am
Posts: 2297
Location: NSW, Australia
Doyle played 29 mins (+ added time) in Palace's 0-0 draw with Burnely ..... or are we just mentioning players who we want to see come back? 8)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:09 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Danno_in_Oz wrote:
Doyle played 29 mins (+ added time) in Palace's 0-0 draw with Burnely ..... or are we just mentioning players who we want to see come back? 8)


Personally I tend to forget the players we want to get rid of now, but thanks anyway. The more he plays the more likely we won't see him back on the books for long in January, so that's good news.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Notts County v Leyton Orient: Cassidy and Ismail both start, looking to put Russell Slade out of his job.
Yeovil v Crewe: Price starts.
Gills v Posh: Hause starts.
Chesterfield v PNE: waiting for team news.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:06 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Margreitter starts for Chesterfield at PNE.

Palace not playing. No idea about Molde. Think that's everybody now. :smt017

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:57 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Cassidy and Ismail both played all of Notts Co 1 Leyton Orient 1. County led at HT, thanks to a Zeli pen. Initially this was reported as being for a foul on Cassidy, but that seems not to be the case. Leyton Orient pummelled them in the second half, and County did well to hold on for a point. Enough for Slade?

Yeovil 1 Crewe 1. Price got whole game.

Gillingham 2 Posh 1 Hause got whole game.

PNE 3 Chesterfield 3. PNE led 3-0 after 28 minutes. Margreitter played 76, leaving the pitch after a nasty head injury.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:14 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Kortney Hause starts for Gills at home to Walsall.
Jack Price starts for Yeovil at home to Posh.
Zeli Ismail and Jake Cassidy both start for Notts County at home to Oldham.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:26 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Margreitter misses Chesterfield's match. I don't know whether this is because of the head injury he picked up last game.

Crystal palace play tomorrow.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:06 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Jack Price played all of Yeovil 1 Posh 0, a massive win against a decent side. Price was named MOTM.

Cassidy and Ismail played all of County 0 Oldham 0, a game which judging from the stats was dominated by Oldham.

Hause played all of Gillingham 0 Walsall 0.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:52 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 8707
Location: The Cotswolds
muss wrote:
Jack Price played all of Yeovil 1 Posh 0, a massive win against a decent side. Price was named MOTM.

Cassidy and Ismail played all of County 0 Oldham 0, a game which judging from the stats was dominated by Oldham.

Hause played all of Gillingham 0 Walsall 0.


Good grief - our loanees are not gonna learn where the net is with THOSE results....!

_________________
E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:59 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
muss wrote:
Jack Price played all of Yeovil 1 Posh 0, a massive win against a decent side. Price was named MOTM.

Cassidy and Ismail played all of County 0 Oldham 0, a game which judging from the stats was dominated by Oldham.

Hause played all of Gillingham 0 Walsall 0.


Good grief - our loanees are not gonna learn where the net is with THOSE results....!


It's the Wolves way. :lol:
To be fair, Price was MOTM and Posh started the day in second. That's a good result. Hause did his job well enough, it would seem, as his side kept a clean sheet. The Notts pair might be disappointed. I think Cassidy is still on one goal, scored in his first or second match.

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:30 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18819
Location: WV4 and WL4
muss wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
muss wrote:
Jack Price played all of Yeovil 1 Posh 0, a massive win against a decent side. Price was named MOTM.

Cassidy and Ismail played all of County 0 Oldham 0, a game which judging from the stats was dominated by Oldham.

Hause played all of Gillingham 0 Walsall 0.


Good grief - our loanees are not gonna learn where the net is with THOSE results....!


It's the Wolves way. :lol:
To be fair, Price was MOTM and Posh started the day in second. That's a good result. Hause did his job well enough, it would seem, as his side kept a clean sheet. The Notts pair might be disappointed. I think Cassidy is still on one goal, scored in his first or second match.


Jack Price was in The Lychgate before the match well, some bloke with a young face and a Sutcliffe strap.

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:46 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Posts: 14034
Kevin Doyle got on for just over ten minutes in Everton 2 Crystal Palace 3.
Bjorn Sigurdarson has made a couple of brief sub appearances for Molde recently. Not sure why he didn't play for all those weeks.

Wikipedia vandalism is at its best when you aren't quite sure.
Quote:
Björn has often been compared to David Beckham in Icelandic media .In interview Björn Once said he has no interest in football, he admitted that he never saw El classico. He said he would rather watch a movie, he also never represented Iceland national football team Because he simply wasn't interested in more football in his life .

:smt017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B6rn_Bergmann_Sigur%C3%B0arson

_________________
Nibbs

Three or four? | Pub team selection explained | Puns | Keep Calm | More


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:25 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18819
Location: WV4 and WL4
muss wrote:
Kevin Doyle got on for just over ten minutes in Everton 2 Crystal Palace 3.
Bjorn Sigurdarson has made a couple of brief sub appearances for Molde recently. Not sure why he didn't play for all those weeks.

Wikipedia vandalism is at its best when you aren't quite sure.
Quote:
Björn has often been compared to David Beckham in Icelandic media .In interview Björn Once said he has no interest in football, he admitted that he never saw El classico. He said he would rather watch a movie, he also never represented Iceland national football team Because he simply wasn't interested in more football in his life .

:smt017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B6rn_Bergmann_Sigur%C3%B0arson


That looks like the kind of gibberish Icelandic Wolf would have written.

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Players out on loan
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:45 pm 
Offline
First XI
First XI
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 2:44 am
Posts: 1871
Location: Lambertville, Michigan
muss wrote:
Kevin Doyle got on for just over ten minutes in Everton 2 Crystal Palace 3.
Bjorn Sigurdarson has made a couple of brief sub appearances for Molde recently. Not sure why he didn't play for all those weeks.

Wikipedia vandalism is at its best when you aren't quite sure.
Quote:
Björn has often been compared to David Beckham in Icelandic media .In interview Björn Once said he has no interest in football, he admitted that he never saw El classico. He said he would rather watch a movie, he also never represented Iceland national football team Because he simply wasn't interested in more football in his life .

:smt017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B6rn_Bergmann_Sigur%C3%B0arson


I think I read that he was injured after the first couple games and only just got back to playing w/in the last month.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next

Board index » THE LOCKER ROOM » Retired threads


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.