Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies

Share On:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:45 pm 
Manager
Manager

I agree that a major clearout is required. The problem is, a major influx means they will need time to gel. I see another season of transformation at best.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 pm 
Prediction League Winner 2017/18

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Well, IF I had predicted tonight's game then, I was going for 0-2. So, as predicted by many, the game in hand gave us zero points.

As I type, I'm listening to the phone in and a fan saying that we're getting worse and we were better under Zenga!

Interesting times for the Fosun Group, stick or twist? WHO could come in, who would come in and make this team, this club a force to be reckoned with again - something not seen since the 50's.

Who WOULD want to come to Wolves?, a new manager would want his own staff and surely after all this time aimlessly drifting in the Chumps league, with our same massively under performing superstars and cosy club members it would take a new manager at least 2 seasons to get this club anywhere near the play offs. :cry:

www.myspace.com/wolverhamptonwanderersfc
"THE WOLVES"
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59 pm 
Prediction League Winner 2016/17

I am not surprised by our complete ineptitude.

Wholesale changes in the summer please FOSUN.

If Lambert isn't able to sort it, he can do one! (to quote Embers)

Pathetic at home. :sad:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Forever in my Heart, Mum. 26/06/58 ~ 16/03/12.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

DANCESWITHWOLVES wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:
Well, IF I had predicted tonight's game then, I was going for 0-2. So, as predicted by many, the game in hand gave us zero points.

As I type, I'm listening to the phone in and a fan saying that we're getting worse and we were better under Zenga!

Interesting times for the Fosun Group, stick or twist? WHO could come in, who would come in and make this team, this club a force to be reckoned with again - something not seen since the 50's.

Who WOULD want to come to Wolves?, a new manager would want his own staff and surely after all this time aimlessly drifting in the Chumps league, with our same massively under performing superstars and cosy club members it would take a new manager at least 2 seasons to get this club anywhere near the play offs. :cry:

Well, I/we suffered 19 years in the past so what is another 2. :roll:

I could suffer a few more years as long as I see entertaining football and progress with a system.

Typical Wolves insofar as being one of the richest clubs in England, we still cannot buy the Chump let alone the Premiership as Man City did. Blame the Fair Play Rules if you want, but just do it and pay the fookin fine, its peanuts in comparision to the money the Premier League dishes out.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:22 pm 

Moscow Wolf wrote:
DANCESWITHWOLVES wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Well, I/we suffered 19 years in the past so what is another 2. :roll:

I could suffer a few more years as long as I see entertaining football and progress with a system.

Typical Wolves insofar as being one of the richest clubs in England, we still cannot buy the Chump let alone the Premiership as Man City did. Blame the Fair Play Rules if you want, but just do it and pay the fookin fine, its peanuts in comparision to the money the Premier League dishes out.

Agree 100%, but don't hold your breath! Fosun will hang on to their dosh!!

www.myspace.com/wolverhamptonwanderersfc
"THE WOLVES"
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 pm 
Manager
Manager

desiwulf wrote:
I agree that a major clearout is required. The problem is, a major influx means they will need time to gel. I see another season of transformation at best.

This....expect little in the summer, Fosun have not got a clue, period. Thelwell has to go as a starter.....reckon they will get shot of Lambert and bring in another manager. Prepare to be suffering next season, sadly.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 pm 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

desiwulf wrote:

100% agree Desi. This is a huge rebuilding job. The years of Morgan and Moxey dismantling the team have screwed us. The likes of batth, Edwards, Coady, Saville, Price etc are not good enough for a challenging championship team, if we are lucky enough to get rid of them they will never play at this level again. The lack of movement is embarrassing, and results in passes going straight to the opposition. The pace of our play is snail-like, so easy to defend against. Really bad football. Silvio was way off the pace, but did improve in the second haf and actually has a FIRST TOUCH!! It stood out a mile, that can't be right?? As for Iorfa, it was clear he is not interested anymore. He was clearly hiding.

I'm worried for the future, who has the balls to turn this club around? No sentiment, get the right players in and the journeymen OUT!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:23 am 

Same old, same old from Lambert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhMXkKtzdlo

Stearman has his say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQw1PwWewI

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 am 
Manager
Manager

wolvesforever_1979 wrote:

Lambert is digging his own grave. He will stand or fall over the Summer, based on the statements he made when he joined the club, and the current contradicting bull-shit he's coming out with.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:05 pm 
Manager
Manager

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wolve ... ield-loss/

It's very unfair to go public about this. I'm not at all happy.

From reports, it was the experienced Dernjerus who was responsible for them gaining possession in the first place.

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:02 pm 
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Very poor goal all round. MGW & DE & JP all completely failed to close down/challenge after ball lost. Poor by keeper, but not the only one. To out blame on young shoulders is DISGRACEFUL man-management by PL.

Time to go, methinks.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:11 pm 
Manager
Manager

SELWolf wrote:
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wolves-boss-pins-the-blame-on-inexperienced-individual-after-huddersfield-loss/

From reports, it was the experienced Dernjerus who was responsible for them gaining possession in the first place.

Fake news. Quite clear what he said and I see no issues.

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:10 pm 
Manager
Manager

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
SELWolf wrote:
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wolves-boss-pins-the-blame-on-inexperienced-individual-after-huddersfield-loss/

Fake news nothing. This the first negative comment I've made about him. It was quite clear what he said - lumping blame on the shoulders of a young keeper with a few games to his credit....particularly as he accepted responsibility. It was a scurrilous comment and he shouldn't have made a public statement about it. He should be building confidence and not destroying it - and that ain't "fake news".

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:24 pm 
Manager
Manager

SELWolf wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
SELWolf wrote:

Fake news nothing. This the first negative comment I've made about him. It was quite clear what he said - lumping blame on the shoulders of a young keeper with a few games to his credit....particularly as he accepted responsibility. It was a scurrilous comment and he shouldn't have made a public statement about it. He should be building confidence and not destroying it - and that ain't "fake news".

Is this actually what he said? Are there other sources quoting the same words?

Lambert said:

“I think the goal, Harry (Burgoyne) should have saved it, by his own admission.''

“He never really had a save to make after that, but I thought he should have saved the goal.”

We all fook up from time to time and have to take it on the chin and learn from it. I don't read into the above any real personal attack as it will be plain for everyone to see in the Lowlights of the game.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

I don't see that he has blamed him for the loss, fake controversy. He quite rightly pointed out he should have saved it, he also made other criticisms and praise of the players, including of Burgoyne.

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:34 pm 
Manager
Manager

Perhaps I shot from the lip and admit there was journalistic spin. Even so, he should have kept schtum about the lad.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:06 pm 

At the game...Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:40 pm 
Manager
Manager

I wish he'd beamed up Thelwell, the useless feck.

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies