Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Share On:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:39 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

wolfrunna wrote:
Ironfistedmonk wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:
Well, ladies and gentlemen..THAT was magnificent....really stunned by our sublime passing Barcahampton Wanderers. I am celebrating in my hotels bar as I write..lost for words at present...cannot believe I saw such a top performance from Wolves......KK, IFM....you should have witnessed this tonight.....Bostin..... :lol: :lol:

And this ladies and gentlemen, is what I have been wanting for Wolves, about fookin time! :D

So happy for you,really.

Can't tell if you are being genuine or not? We should all be happy at how we have started this season

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:00 am 
Manager
Manager

Its as though the Lambert apologists are waiting for the new regime to fail, they wont, they saw through the baloney and acted correctly.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:42 am 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

knocker knowles wrote:
Its as though the Lambert apologists are waiting for the new regime to fail, they wont, they saw through the baloney and acted correctly.

I'm not sure what a Lambert apologist is.
If you mean those that wanted Lambert to have a pre season and start with his own players instead
of those he inherited,then I count myself as one of those.
I haven't seen any games,but if reports are accurate,then no one can complain about the performances.
Its early days, but I can understand the optimism,I look forward to seeing them on TV.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:43 pm 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

wolfrunna wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

I'm not sure what a Lambert apologist is.
If you mean those that wanted Lambert to have a pre season and start with his own players instead
of those he inherited,then I count myself as one of those.
I haven't seen any games,but if reports are accurate,then no one can complain about the performances.
Its early days, but I can understand the optimism,I look forward to seeing them on TV.

I know what you mean Wolfrunna. It's a pointless discussion, we will never know what Lambert might have achieved with the necessary backing. I'm certainly of the opinion he didn't do himself any favours last season as he never looked close to achieving a settled side with the tools at his disposal. I'm half a Lambert apologist :-)

Let's look forward, not backwards, and hope that this isn't a false dawn.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 am 
Manager
Manager

I find it incredulous that ANY fan could look at some of these Wolves players now such as Saiss and not think Lambert was clueless in how to use them.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies