Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies

Share On:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
There's a lot for the coach to ponder as he thinks back on last nights game because what looked fine on paper didn't deliver on the field.

We know the keeper is solid and will push hard for a first team starting place and the back three know their roles.

But what of the four in front and the three in front of them.

What puzzles me is that Bright is more of a favourite than Ronan when it comes to the constructive part of the team.

I thought Ronan would kick on and be a vital part of the first team squad while Bright would fade away.

It just goes to show a scratch side no matter how talented will usually struggle when faced with a football team in opposition.

I'm sorry, but you will have to break that down into smaller words for the children of the game like me. What do you mean exactly as every opponent is a football team in opposition; did you mean that Rovers came to play football and can or, something else as I am not grasping your meaning at all?

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 am 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
There's a lot for the coach to ponder as he thinks back on last nights game because what looked fine on paper didn't deliver on the field.

We know the keeper is solid and will push hard for a first team starting place and the back three know their roles.

But what of the four in front and the three in front of them.

What puzzles me is that Bright is more of a favourite than Ronan when it comes to the constructive part of the team.

I thought Ronan would kick on and be a vital part of the first team squad while Bright would fade away.

It just goes to show a scratch side no matter how talented will usually struggle when faced with a football team in opposition.

I'm sorry, but you will have to break that down into smaller words for the children of the game like me. What do you mean exactly as every opponent is a football team in opposition; did you mean that Rovers came to play football and can or, something else as I am not grasping your meaning at all?

Synergy..

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies