Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies

Share On:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:02 am 
Prediction League Winner 2016/17

Losing to @Wolves is tough, but this league has evolved. They’ve spent £15m on one player and we’ve not spent any money on our team since 2015. We’ll always be the one and only Wanderers and will always have @JohnMcGinlay10 #bwfc #wwfc #wol #bol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Forever in my Heart, Mum. 26/06/58 ~ 16/03/12.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:00 pm 
Manager
Manager

wolvesforever_1979 wrote:
Losing to @Wolves is tough, but this league has evolved. They’ve spent £15m on one player and we’ve not spent any money on our team since 2015. We’ll always be the one and only Wanderers and will always have @JohnMcGinlay10 #bwfc #wwfc #wol #bol

Well, they haven't got him any more.

Anyhow, we've blown £15 million on two players and £7 million on someone who's now also worth £15 million. :mrgreen:

The Liquidator... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0yny9f0MY&NR=1

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Bitter Bolton blogger. Idolizes a cheat too. (not that I'm bitter about that of course :roll: )

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

we haven't 'blown' any money on anyone, they are all appreciating assets

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:42 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I think we will surprise people with how comfortably within FFP we are, and I can see a few being moved on in January to help with that, I shudder to think how high Villa's wage bill is in comparison to ours and I bet Middlesbrough have spent more and worse than us, I bet even Blues have spent as much as we have seeing some of the fees Harry spent last summer.

The usual suspects keep mentioning how much we have spent to deflect attention from their own inadequacies and poor performance, there is no reason why they couldn't bring in players like we have and set up to play the way we do, maybe not quite the calibre of player we have but there is no excuse for "cold Tuesdays in Barnsley" and having to grind out results with "championship experience"

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

Who gives an aerial fornication about NOTLOB Wanderers - they've had their day when Big Sam was in charge and they ended up (at a guess) about 5th in the Premier League. Yes, their History is probably as old as ours, (another guess), but as much as Norwich hate us over the Muscat break a leg incident, we will never forget that cheating bastard of theirs either.

Yes, we have money, we have invested it well, but there are clubs only 4 points and more behind us that have invested £4 million and less so, it is not all about money to be in the Play Off places which NOTLOB are nowhere near, but how you form a team with the tools that you have.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 pm 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
I think we will surprise people with how comfortably within FFP we are, and I can see a few being moved on in January to help with that, I shudder to think how high Villa's wage bill is in comparison to ours and I bet Middlesbrough have spent more and worse than us, I bet even Blues have spent as much as we have seeing some of the fees Harry spent last summer.

The usual suspects keep mentioning how much we have spent to deflect attention from their own inadequacies and poor performance, there is no reason why they couldn't bring in players like we have and set up to play the way we do, maybe not quite the calibre of player we have but there is no excuse for "cold Tuesdays in Barnsley" and having to grind out results with "championship experience"

MOVED ON!!! :shock: Like who for example as I was expecting a couple more in albeit, I don't remember how many more (if any) we can loan, but surely we will secure some of the current loans into permanent contracts which will cost a few more £Millions.

The only players I could consider being moved on are those already out on loan which includes one or two that some on here rate highly.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:31 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Marshall, Zyro, Hause, some loans in Gibbs-White, Ronan, Wilson etc, those already on loan we could see going if not in January then at the end of the season, I see no future here for Iorfa, Graham, Mason, EEL etc we can bring in a decent amount to allay any FFP worries

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

wolvesforever_1979 wrote:

Boot on the other foot....how many years were they in the Prem..?? No bugger of any real status wanted to go and live and play there ( Okocha excepted), they had money to throw about but failed. And their constant bringing on at HT of said Scottish twat to do the half time raffle when we play them up there...GO fark yourselves, Notlob.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:37 am 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
Marshall, Zyro, Hause, some loans in Gibbs-White, Ronan, Wilson etc, those already on loan we could see going if not in January then at the end of the season, I see no future here for Iorfa, Graham, Mason, EEL etc we can bring in a decent amount to allay any FFP worries

Fair shout is that and to be honest, I had forgotten about Mason, but not Graham who is the lad I was thinking is highly rated by some if not most on here.

If Nibbs Minton was still around then, we would be getting weekly updates about our loaned out players.

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:34 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Ironfistedmonk wrote:

Fair shout is that and to be honest, I had forgotten about Mason, but not Graham who is the lad I was thinking is highly rated by some if not most on here.

If Nibbs Minton was still around then, we would be getting weekly updates about our loaned out players.

I think Graham is quality but there are questions around his attitude and he can't get near Fulhams first team, so something isn't right with him

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:50 pm 

Karl Henry didn't realise how good Wol es were. :lol:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/fo ... lves-were/

Forever in my Heart, Mum. 26/06/58 ~ 16/03/12.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:40 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

I doubt we will bring many in given we have strength in depth already and we should be thinking Prem players at this point. Maybe a striker and a RWB. If we can, we will shift more on.

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Board index » WWFC » Match day stickies