Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Help and advice

Share On:

Post subject: Sky Sports Tenerife
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:47 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

To all you holiday goers out there, where is the best place to watch Sky Sports in Tenerife? Playa De Las Americas, to be precise. I'm out there on 1st October when we play Norwich, and wouldn't mind watching the match.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Sky Sports Tenerife
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

I didn't even know it was being televised. :( You best ask in Wolves Chat as few come down here nowadays and it is Wolves related after all.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:09 pm 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Supernoodle23 wrote:
To all you holiday goers out there, where is the best place to watch Sky Sports in Tenerife? Playa De Las Americas, to be precise. I'm out there on 1st October when we play Norwich, and wouldn't mind watching the match.

Hi bud. Go to Irish Rose in Puerto Colom, 5 mins from Playa las Americas. Good boozer, overlooks beach, there are inflatables in the sea that keep the kids occupied for hours with lifeguards. There is also a bookies in the pub for your footy and horse bets. Get on it!!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:56 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

hugh jarse wrote:
Supernoodle23 wrote:

Hi bud. Go to Irish Rose in Puerto Colom, 5 mins from Playa las Americas. Good boozer, overlooks beach, there are inflatables in the sea that keep the kids occupied for hours with lifeguards. There is also a bookies in the pub for your footy and horse bets. Get on it!!

Ah cheers, I'll keep that in mind. No need for occupying any kids, it's just me and a few mates.

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Help and advice