Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Help and advice

Share On:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:12 pm 
Manager
Manager

I ordered a OnePlus1 phone off their web-site, after getting an invite, but like the twat that I am, I paid for standard delivery, instead of another fiver for Special.

Anyway, 275 sovs later, I get my invoice, and two days later, my shipping invoice, with tracking code. So far so good. A week or so later, I checked the code on the Royal Mail website (it ended with GB), but no update. A couple of days later, still nothing.

I called them, and they could offer me no help. I called my credit card company (TESCO), and they said I must give it 30 days until I can start the claim process, give the seller chance, etc, and that this will be dealt in with a queue of fraud claims, but should take weeks as opposed to months to investigate. Fucksake.

Yesterday, I checked the Royal Mail site again, and this time it said it was being returned to sender!!! I rang them again, and this time she gives me some flannel, says "Oh, no, it was definitely shipped in The UK, but has no information, can't help me, and I must contact the sender, for them to submit a refund claim. FUCKSAKE.

I've emailed OnePlus1 Support 3 times, without reply. CNUTS. On Monday, 30 days are up, so I shall get this fecking claim show in the road. The question is, has anyone on here been down a similar Section 75 route, and how did you get on? Did your CC company do their best, or did you have to get the Ombudsman involved?

I am sorely pissed off.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

Quote:
Yesterday, I checked the Royal Mail site again, and this time it said it was being returned to sender!!!

Sorry, I don't understand that part as that would surely mean the item was in their tracking system and that it was posted to you? Perhaps, you weren't at home to sign for it or something similar so they returned it to the Post Office and if you don't collect within a certain time, they return it to sender - is that not how it works as I think that is how it USED to work years ago?

Or, perhaps they sent it by Elvis Mail. :?

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

FU** KNOWS what the stupid tw@ts have done, but NO, I haven't had a bloody card through the door, or a bloody knock at the door. The thing is, when I rang Royal Mail today, she was adamant that the item had been dispatched in The UK, but couldn't give me any more info, yet their system said it was being returned to sender! To be fair, she sounded like she was speaking from a card, and being a nice bloke, and realisng that giving her a round of fu**s, wouldn't have achieved fu** all, I put the phone down.

In the early days of Ebay, I became a bit of an addict, buying all sorts of shit, then selling the same all sorts of shit, when I realised I'd already got enough shit, but rarely did I encounter Post Office fu**-ups. I've sent stuff all over the world, and received likewise, and there have only been a couple of minor incidents.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:07 am 
Manager
Manager

Why couldn't she tell you the return (Senders') address and WHY they're returning it?

Don't make any fookin sense to me at all.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

Fook knows. It could have been stolen, or broken, or lost, but the tracking code is valid, yet the feckers can't say. Meanwhile, OnePlus1 finally got back to me, after a week:

Thanks for getting in touch.
We will give you replacement or refund even though we still haven't received the parcel at warehouse. Could you please advice?

So I asked the kind lady to contact the company that handled the delivery, and hinted that it may be GB Royal Mail, and asked where the bloody warehouses are that they ship from.

I envisage either a) I go in to a never ending Section 75, b) I get another phone sent to me, that never arrives, or c) I get my money back, and a phone arrives!

Jesus wept.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

Well blow me, they've only gone and given me a full refund!

Just got to wait for my CC people to put the money back on my card now :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Well blow me, they've only gone and given me a full refund!

Just got to wait for my CC people to put the money back on my card now :roll:

I don't like the interwebs Moredcai & Rigby!

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

Serious? Best thing on CartoonNetwork, quality.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:

it was a quote from pops when they got stuck in the internet.

my kids love it, its as mental as a metal thing. this, adventure time and the one with the fish called Darwin.

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

whelp wrote:
Embers wrote:

it was a quote from pops when they got stuck in the internet.

my kids love it, its as mental as a metal thing. this, adventure time and the one with the fish called Darwin.

Duhhhh.....YOUR MOM!

I love it, and it genuinely makes me chuckle, and is something I can watch with our Joe. Obviously some of the story lines are a bit contrived, but cracks me up all the same. Some quality episodes, but Bank Shot was a good un, and the one where they all go to the Karaoke place, and it ends up in a brawl, when they're fighting over the video tape, where Mordecai and Rigby had bad-mouthed Benson :lol:

Adventure Time is pretty good, but not funny like Regular Show.

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Help and advice