Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post subject: Re: HEALTH & WELLBEING
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:34 pm 
Manager
Manager

But, don't some stress keep you ticking? I can't be a laid back Hippy on weed letting everyone shit on me, I have to stand up and say my piece even if I risk a punch in the mouth.

There has always been a deep and sometimes quick temper inside of me and I've used it to my advantage, but that is for me like a volcano, it erupts, causes mayhem to everyone around me and then subsides as quickly as it exploded.

However, constant stress and too much of the worrying type is a killer. I keep having these fookin dreams where I haven't or cannot get everything prepared in time. Daft things not like being able to get the mobile telephone to work in an emergency or, not being able to pack all of my belongings in time to evacuate etc.

I prepared two big Rucksacks ages ago with everything I would need to survive if I/we had to run quickly and the bad dreams (I wouldn't term them as nightmares,) stopped for a good while and now, they're back again. What is that all about, not having enough time or, not having prepared in advance?

Can't work it out myself. :?

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:15 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Embers wrote:
Missus, if Leftie concentrated on your bangers, his blood pressure would go through the roof :lol:
Leftie alludes to his pride, in the workplace, and I think I know where he's coming from. Work is a means to an end, for most of us, and we have to put up with some slefish bastards who have their own ambitions and agendas, and use their colleagues as stepping stones. However, I don't think they're happy people.

I'm already on the Ramipril. It could all prove too much.

Must admit you have it right about things at work Embers. I try to demonstrate a bit of humanity at work but I seem to end up battling with the self serving bastards all the time. I reckon I'll be off when I've finished helping the lad through uni.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:51 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Embers wrote:
Missus, if Leftie concentrated on your bangers, his blood pressure would go through the roof :lol:
Leftie alludes to his pride, in the workplace, and I think I know where he's coming from. Work is a means to an end, for most of us, and we have to put up with some slefish bastards who have their own ambitions and agendas, and use their colleagues as stepping stones. However, I don't think they're happy people.

I'm already on the Ramipril. It could all prove too much.

Must admit you have it right about things at work Embers. I try to demonstrate a bit of humanity at work but I seem to end up battling with the self serving bastards all the time. I reckon I'll be off when I've finished helping the lad through uni.

Good luck to you, and if you CAN knock it on the head once your lad has graduated, you and the missus bugger off to the Balearics, sunshine is the perfect remedy.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:06 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Embers wrote:
Good luck to you, and if you CAN knock it on the head once your lad has graduated, you and the missus bugger off to the Balearics, sunshine is the perfect remedy.

Sounds like a plan but how could I miss my regular dose of Molineux. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:20 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Embers wrote:

You'd miss it for a while, but a prolonged dose of sunshine and Sangria, and the yearning would soon fade. We must be fools, sitting in the cold and wet, paying to watch that plop.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:55 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Left back wrote:
Embers wrote:

You'd miss it for a while, but a prolonged dose of sunshine and Sangria, and the yearning would soon fade. We must be fools, sitting in the cold and wet, paying to watch that plop.

Absolutely, he could buy a fookin Mansion out here in Bulgaria and we get to see more live Chump games than you lot do in the UK.

We could set-up a business selling those second-hand NHS Beds and whatnot. :wink:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:17 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Absolutely, he could buy a fookin Mansion out here in Bulgaria and we get to see more live Chump games than you lot do in the UK.

We could set-up a business selling those second-hand NHS Beds and whatnot. :wink:

Good idea, you could set me up in the accommodation you were going to use for a refugee.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:26 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Good idea, you could set me up in the accommodation you were going to use for a refugee.

Indeed, and to help towards your lodgings, you could clean up the all the dog muck in Moscow's back yard.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:30 pm 
Manager
Manager

The wife has a year off till her next mri scan which is brilliant. :D The bit of the tumour they left has stayed the same over the last 14 months and so no trips to the QE for a while and putting that dye in her veins which she hated.
Nice to have some good news eh.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

kenbarlowsslippers wrote:
The wife has a year off till her next mri scan which is brilliant. :D The bit of the tumour they left has stayed the same over the last 14 months and so no trips to the QE for a while and putting that dye in her veins which she hated.

Good stuff Ken.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:17 am 
Manager
Manager

Today the sun is shining and after reading this, a little bit of a smile is spreading across my old chops. Rare occurrence recently, thanks Ken

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:31 am 
Manager
Manager

Wonderful news.

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:13 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Excellent news ken, mine go's the opposite way mate as my dad died this morning. Pitiful last few weeks where I would have ended him myself if we hadn't got such archaic laws.
Now going through the delightful task of planning a funeral for the shadow of a man I knew, his coffin wont take much lifting I tell thee.
Give the missus a Walnut Whip from Rozza today ken and bask in her company, by the way, a Walnut Whip ay a euphemism either!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

Cheers all for your kindness and to Rozza for taking time out from his own ***** :(
Sorry Rozza.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:53 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That's great news. It's been a long haul but it's getting better..

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:54 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rozza wrote:

Excellent news ken, mine go's the opposite way mate as my dad died this morning. Pitiful last few weeks where I would have ended him myself if we hadn't got such archaic laws.
Now going through the delightful task of planning a funeral for the shadow of a man I knew, his coffin wont take much lifting I tell thee.
Give the missus a Walnut Whip from Rozza today ken and bask in her company, by the way, a Walnut Whip ay a euphemism either!!

Deepest sympathies Rozza.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:48 pm 
Manager
Manager

The good Lord giveth with one hand, and taketh with the other. Rozza, now that your old man is at peace, hopefully you can mourn his passing, remembering how he really was.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:35 am 
Manager
Manager

Sorry to hear that Roz, condolences mate.

Never be surprised when Conservatives put Profit before People.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:39 am 
Manager
Manager

Best wishes Rozza. Chin up and make your old man proud, tough times.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:02 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

Great news regarding your better half Mr KBS. What a wonderful summer in store for you and yours....

Condolences Rozza....may he rest in peace and be remembered for the man he always was.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:15 pm 
Manager
Manager

The Brain ffs
I meet up with other carers and also the people who suffer from brain tumours once a month and some of the stories can either inspire or make you cry.
Today Adam who is terminal and his wife were speaking about how he sees things and can't understand why others can't either.Even on a hot day like today his wife has to bring his and her coats because he experiences blue rain.Every now and then he actually thinks it is raining and it is blue and he even feels it on him and has to put a coat on.To hear him try and explain this is jaw dropping because it is a normal conversation with someone who knows what day it is,who we are etc etc.
Also everyday is a colour to him,you ask him why and he just says because it is.Today just happened to be blue and his wife said yesterday was yellow.
He sees random LED lights which he thinks he can press and open doors and change the tv channel.
A couple of hours with Adam and his wife today(and others) and i am humbled by the bravery,humour and way they deal with their lot.The end.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

Wow that above post makes one realise just how lucky one is and when you get into your VERY early 60's, your brain might think that you're still young, but the body says, fook off, I'm not doing that at my age.

Just had my Prostrate count done which was at least 6-9 months overdue and has miraculously gone down to more or less zero with no medicine whatsoever as when I was taking the prescription tablets a year ago, it went UP and not down. Now it is well down and I can only suggest that this is due to the fact that I am a big wanker. :wink: :roll: :lol:

Anyway, you never know what is around the corner because, something is going to get us all in the end and that is the only thing in this life that is certain. I still want to peg it whilst on top during a mega climax - just fookin hope that it ain't the likes of Embers underneath. :wink:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:57 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Wow that above post makes one realise just how lucky one is and when you get into your VERY early 60's, your brain might think that you're still young, but the body says, fook off, I'm not doing that at my age.

Just had my Prostrate count done which was at least 6-9 months overdue and has miraculously gone down to more or less zero with no medicine whatsoever as when I was taking the prescription tablets a year ago, it went UP and not down. Now it is well down and I can only suggest that this is due to the fact that I am a big wanker. :wink: :roll: :lol:

Anyway, you never know what is around the corner because, something is going to get us all in the end and that is the only thing in this life that is certain. I still want to peg it whilst on top during a mega climax - just fookin hope that it ain't the likes of Embers underneath. :wink:

Moscow, what fookin dreams ave yow bin avvin? :shock: I'm good, but...

Good to know that a regular tug, is good for the prostate, and I now take saw palmetto capsules, as they're supposed to be good for breaking down the steroid that affects the prostate.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:40 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

Good to know that a regular tug, is good for the prostate, and I now take saw palmetto capsules, as they're supposed to be good for breaking down the steroid that affects the prostate.

It wor a dream Embers it was a fookin nightmare where I had to fook your big fat arse or have my head chopped off by ISIS and your fat arse looked the easier option, but you did moan and groan a lot though which I found off-putting. :wink: :roll: You need ZINC in capsules or as found in some tinned fish and a good wank twice a day to control the PSA count. The latter treatment I find is better applied by a sexy Nurse in white stockings and suspenders with a bottle of JOHNSON’S Baby Oil.

I was once asked if I wanted Aloe Vera, and I replied, bring her on, I love a good threesome. :wink:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:20 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Embers wrote:
Moscow Wolf wrote:

It wor a dream Embers it was a fookin nightmare where I had to fook your big fat arse or have my head chopped off by ISIS and your fat arse looked the easier option, but you did moan and groan a lot though which I found off-putting. :wink: :roll: You need ZINC in capsules or as found in some tinned fish and a good wank twice a day to control the PSA count. The latter treatment I find is better applied by a sexy Nurse in white stockings and suspenders with a bottle of JOHNSON’S Baby Oil.

I was once asked if I wanted Aloe Vera, and I replied, bring her on, I love a good threesome. :wink:

I'm also taking zinc tablets. When I jump up, I rattle, these days. And by the way, I have a cracking arse, you'd do a lot worse. And as for a good wank, I know where I'm going 'with work'...

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:42 pm 
Manager
Manager

Fookin Hell, I'd be well in credit there Mate. :lol:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
Fookin Hell, I'd be well in credit there Mate. :lol:

I bet Gingo was on first name terms with every nurse.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:57 pm 
Manager
Manager

Well still waiting for the build downstairs to give my wife some kind of quality of life.Like having a toilet downstairs instead of a commode and a walk in shower instead of a bath plank ffs also a bedroom which is away from the kids to give her the peace and quiet she needs at times.Two years since it was set in motion,the grant is there for us but it has been a nightmare getting it started :twisted: The system is ******.
Mom taken ill six weeks ago and has a week in hospital,now wife's dad has been in since sunday.When i get time i'll fill you in on the good and bad of the nhs.They are both still alive so i can't complain i suppose but i will anyway.
All i'll say is folks be kind,try and be happy and live as much as you are able x

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:54 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thanks for taking the time to post KBS. You are obviously having a tough time and I hope things get sorted out soon. Nice final sentence and I echo your comments and wish you better times.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to post KBS. You are obviously having a tough time and I hope things get sorted out soon. Nice final sentence and I echo your comments and wish you better times.

Hear-hear

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House