Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post subject: Re: HEALTH & WELLBEING
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 pm 
Manager
Manager

I don't get out of Wolves Chat very much these days, but it is always levelling and humbling to read that some folk are really going through a tough time, but as is often said, ''there is always someone worse off than you'' albeit, it don't look or seem that way at the time.

As the Russians say, ''After Rain, Comes Sun'', but in my case, it is usually, just more fookin rain. Keep your chin up, these things are meant to test us.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
I don't get out of Wolves Chat very much these days, but it is always levelling and humbling to read that some folk are really going through a tough time, but as is often said, ''there is always someone worse off than you'' albeit, it don't look or seem that way at the time.

As the Russians say, ''After Rain, Comes Sun'', but in my case, it is usually, just more fookin rain. Keep your chin up, these things are meant to test us.

Yow orlroit chap? Bad batch of Merlot got ya all melon colly? ''there is always someone worse off than you'' so true, and always worth remembering.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:

I found from our experience that people tended not to say anything about their shit or not much anyway and they would say it's nothing compared to what you have gone through.We all have shit and yes there are different levels but it is still important and i never compare anyones to ours.The shit scale goes from 1-10 and whether it's money worries to divorce or health get to the top end of the scale it must be awful.
As i've found on here a kind word is as a good as a kind deed.(unless it's in wolves chat :mrgreen: )x

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

kenbarlowsslippers wrote:
As i've found on here a kind word is as a good as a kind deed x

Yep...it only takes a minute to show a bit of support doesn't it?
Tis a pity we can't help much with the practicalities Mr KBS..... but as you say, a well meant, genuine word hopefully bolsters you up a bit.

Got me thinking about the adages folk use though....
I was in with a colleague the other day and heard her say at least 6 to a client.....
'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.......when life gives you lemons, make lemonade'....
'there's always someone worse off........ every garden needs a bit of rain'

When she asked if I had anything to add, I just looked at the client and said 'sounds like a real shit time you're having...' at which point the client laughed and said 'thank fuck someone else thinks it's shitty....I thought I was going mad'.

As they say Mr KBS...'you're stronger than you feel and braver than you know' :wink:

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House