Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 

Share On:

Author Message
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:41 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
Dear Kat and Nutty

Just thought I'd pop in for a chat and a cuppa but I can't find the kettle.

Anyway I've been thinking for some time about this. Perhaps you can help me make up my mind. I think if I do stay Mrs LB wiil be happy but she will keep making me do things when my heart isn't in it. My son wouldn't be happy though, he would prefer me to go so he can come with me. If I do go it will certainly cost me money and I can't be guaranteed the excitement I seek - I might just be let down. I will also feel quite guilty



So then what do you think? - Do I stay in and decorate at the weekend or do I go to the match? :roll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:54 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Posts: 18718
Location: exeter
Dear LB..i hope this helps..........

Famous quote.."whoever invented decorating wants fucking"

Or is it the other way round? :D :wink:

_________________
FOREVER GOLD


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:05 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:45 pm
Posts: 16915
Location: Shell Corner, Blackheath, Dudley, Black Country, England. :-)
Wolfman, your counselling services are second to n........................erm well........... Nutty and Kat to be honest!

Like the quip about the decorating tho. :lol:

_________________
Full Metal Jackett!!




Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:09 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
wolfman169 wrote:
Dear LB..i hope this helps..........

Famous quote.."whoever invented decorating wants fucking"

Or is it the other way round? :D :wink:


Thank you for your excellent advice Wolfman I will point it out to Mrs LB - On second thoughts maybe I should wait for the feline one or the sensitive one to give me the benefit of their wisdom first.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:34 pm
Posts: 5110
or get clocks around to decorate your gaffe while you at football. You and your son will get to football your misses will get her room done and locks gets aback pocket of cash everyones a winner.

_________________
Image


"CUT ME IN TWO WOLVES RIGHT THROUGH"
THE LAST EVER OFFICIAL PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2002-2003


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:26 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
Graham wrote:
or get clocks around to decorate your gaffe while you at football. You and your son will get to football your misses will get her room done and locks gets aback pocket of cash everyones a winner.



Whait if Clocks got the quote the other way round though? :evil:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:33 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:34 pm
Posts: 5110
he wouldnt he is a trustworthy sort is a our clocky

_________________
Image


"CUT ME IN TWO WOLVES RIGHT THROUGH"
THE LAST EVER OFFICIAL PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2002-2003


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:41 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:45 pm
Posts: 16915
Location: Shell Corner, Blackheath, Dudley, Black Country, England. :-)
Yeh LB, I'll decorate yer livin room while you take Mrs LB to the Lakes or summat for the weekend. Everyone's a winner. :D

_________________
Full Metal Jackett!!




Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:45 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
Graham wrote:
he wouldnt he is a trustworthy sort is a our clocky


Ok do you think he would replace a ceiling, put up coving , wallpaper a room approx 4m square, and paint 3 doors and a skirting board for £50?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:47 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Posts: 18718
Location: exeter
Left back wrote:
Graham wrote:
he wouldnt he is a trustworthy sort is a our clocky


Ok do you think he would replace a ceiling, put up coving , wallpaper a room approx 4m square, and paint 3 doors and a skirting board for £50?


:shock: Looks like LB been doing some DIY :?

_________________
FOREVER GOLD


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:53 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:34 pm
Posts: 5110
destroy it yourself

_________________
Image


"CUT ME IN TWO WOLVES RIGHT THROUGH"
THE LAST EVER OFFICIAL PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2002-2003


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:03 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
Graham wrote:
destroy it yourself


I would have got Mrs LB to throw in a cup of tea and a couple of chocolate digestives.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:06 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:34 pm
Posts: 5110
Left back wrote:
Graham wrote:
destroy it yourself


I would have got Mrs LB to throw in a cup of tea and a couple of chocolate digestives.



He isnt a wild animal no need to throw them in off a tray would be fine :P

_________________
Image


"CUT ME IN TWO WOLVES RIGHT THROUGH"
THE LAST EVER OFFICIAL PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2002-2003


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:10 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
Graham wrote:
Left back wrote:
Graham wrote:
destroy it yourself


I would have got Mrs LB to throw in a cup of tea and a couple of chocolate digestives.



He isnt a wild animal no need to throw them in off a tray would be fine :P



But wasn't he roaring like a lion on the night of the master's tournament?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:40 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 10745
Location: Wolves
I agree with clocks....let him do your decorating and you take Mrs LB for a nice weekend break 8)

_________________
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned


Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:51 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:45 pm
Posts: 16915
Location: Shell Corner, Blackheath, Dudley, Black Country, England. :-)
Left back wrote:
Graham wrote:
Left back wrote:
Graham wrote:
destroy it yourself


I would have got Mrs LB to throw in a cup of tea and a couple of chocolate digestives.



He isnt a wild animal no need to throw them in off a tray would be fine :P



But wasn't he roaring like a lion on the night of the master's tournament?


:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

_________________
Full Metal Jackett!!




Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:09 pm 
Offline
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: In the cuntry
As everyone knows LB.....compromise is the key to happy relationships...

So I see no harm in you going to the football and the missus doing the decorating...... :wink:

As for excitement....?
I don't rate your chances with either activity..... :roll:

Let me know when you find that kettle.....a cuppa would be grand....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:12 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
nuttymate wrote:
As everyone knows LB.....compromise is the key to happy relationships...

So I see no harm in you going to the football and the missus doing the decorating...... :wink:

As for excitement....?
I don't rate your chances with either activity..... :roll:

Let me know when you find that kettle.....a cuppa would be grand....



What a fantastic piece of advice. I was so pleaed that I rushed down to Mrs LB straight away to explain the compromise to her. She didn't seem quite so thrilled somehow but at least I got my excitement - she chased me round the house with a frying pan!! :shock:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:04 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 10745
Location: Wolves
I got one of them too....had this one for years and it still aint dented :lol:


Image

_________________
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned


Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:10 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
katana wrote:
I got one of them too....had this one for years and it still aint dented :lol:


Image


:shock: Frightening!! :shock: The pan is a bit of a worry as well. :wink:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:12 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 10745
Location: Wolves
Oh I've always been a bit frightening LB.......just my personality i'm afraid! 8)

I'm much more diplomatic behind the keyboard though :lol:

_________________
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL... LAUGHING AT YOURSELF IS THERAPEUTIC!

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned


Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:33 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
[quote="katana"]Oh I've always been a bit frightening LB.......just my personality i'm afraid! 8)

I'm much more diplomatic behind the keyboard though :lol:[/quote]

Yes. I always feel the warmth coming through.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:44 pm 
Offline
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: In the cuntry
Left back wrote:

Yes. I always feel the warmth coming through.


I'm sure everyone has little accidents LB.......try not to let Kat excite you so much....... 8)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:51 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
nuttymate wrote:
Left back wrote:

Yes. I always feel the warmth coming through.


I'm sure everyone has little accidents LB.......try not to let Kat excite you so much....... 8)


It may not only be Kat. :wink:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:52 pm 
Offline
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: In the cuntry
Left back wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
Left back wrote:

Yes. I always feel the warmth coming through.


I'm sure everyone has little accidents LB.......try not to let Kat excite you so much....... 8)


It may not only be Kat. :wink:


Well I'm sure Stokie would be very flattered....... :wink:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:07 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
nuttymate wrote:
Left back wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
Left back wrote:

Yes. I always feel the warmth coming through.


I'm sure everyone has little accidents LB.......try not to let Kat excite you so much....... 8)


It may not only be Kat. :wink:


Well I'm sure Stokie would be very flattered....... :wink:


Well at least you didn't suggest it was Whizzer!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:21 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20625
Location: Four Oaks
nuttymate wrote:
[So whats the outcome then?
Are you decorating or going to the match?

I am at present, tiling my kitchen....I've just taken the radiator off.....



I am going to the match of course - just as you advised. :D :D :D :D I'll have to leave shortly.

Don't talk to me about bloody radiators. I couldn't close the valve on the one I've just taken off (made a mess everywhere - ok I know it doesn't take much to excite me does it? - and had to pay a plumber to come and finish the job properly.)

Have a nice afternoon with the tiling. I hope it proves therapeutic after the day you had yesterday (how can I ever dare say I had a bad day at work again). And be careful with those ribs (no not the barbecued ones you're having for dinner).

I may be looking for more comforting words when i get back from the match :roll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.