Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Annual appraisal....
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

Christ on a bike....2 and a half years since my last mid life crisis....I feel some self nurturing and reflecting coming....

(Embers, for you that'll mean a wank in front of a mirror)...but for us folk with high intellect tis an excuse to get the Captain Morgan out and re-assess...

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:27 pm 
Manager
Manager

So did everyone get their appraisals and appraisils done?

I can only make self appraisals nowadays and I find them the best. I can live up to my own, 'that this man sets a low standard and fails to reach it'. Still got a huge garden to get planted up, still got loads of building work to do, the get round tuit jobs are endless, but I have a small ECO house to live in, plenty of food, plenty of firewood, mostly good weather and no debt whatsoever. Okay, I had to sell the Audi 8 and buy a couple of Russian Jeeps to get on and off my property. I had to dump the Armani for Military surplus and I had to exchange bottled French wines for boxes of Bulgarian stuff.

My last appraisals were 3 on the trot OUTSTANDINGS and accelerated promotion. These days, I'll settle for mediocre as I have nothing left to prove except what I wish to achieve for myself.

Yes, one other appraisal trait would be, selfish bastard. :wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm 

AAh Mossie...I've reached the stage where I don't give a shit anymore :wink:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:26 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:

I find it the best place to be now, on that stage. I myself am at ANOTHER imposed career transition in the next few months.
I am at the position that I am being cajoled into volunteering for a number of jobs that I do not want and that are already assigned via the old boys network.
If I do apply, I will be given the one that no other fucker wants due to volunteering for it.
If I dont volunteer, I will get the same job due to a "lack of volunteers" for a 'Challenging' role.

I wonder what it is like being in an inner sanctum, or licking arse and sucking cock to get what you want without a hint of remorse or guilt.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 am 

A 'Challenging' role?...I don't envy you chicks....
I'm lucky I fly under the radar for such an 'opportunity'....

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
nuttymate wrote:

I find it the best place to be now, on that stage. I myself am at ANOTHER imposed career transition in the next few months.
I am at the position that I am being cajoled into volunteering for a number of jobs that I do not want and that are already assigned via the old boys network.
If I do apply, I will be given the one that no other fucker wants due to volunteering for it.
If I dont volunteer, I will get the same job due to a "lack of volunteers" for a 'Challenging' role.

I wonder what it is like being in an inner sanctum, or licking arse and sucking cock to get what you want without a hint of remorse or guilt.

Go for the Comfy job behind a desk where you can spend all day on The Wolf and have all weekends off. Do they still have that position of Home Security Officer (can't recall the proper title), but you go around to folk's houses that ask or have been burgled suggesting security measures. Must be good for loads of tea, cake and biscuits. You must have had enough of abuse and being spat on by now so get a divorce. :wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House