Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:02 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

Any experts available?
I seem to be spending half my working week at meetings with local childrens services, and rapidly losing the plot as to whether this kid needs 'protecting' from harm to himself or others or whether he's going to be picked up for an offence.....

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 pm 
Manager
Manager

Stop mum's working.
bring back school uniforms.
bring back the cane.
stop same sex marriage.
give police full backing.
ban any sort of ownership of guns....
...the list is endless nutty, the world is a complete mess, from about the late 50's it's gone backwards. I truly feel for your profession in this world of today, greed has taken over, happiness is a thing of the past, AND POLITICIANS DON'T GIVE A SHIT FOR THE MASSES. I feel better now though getting that of my chest, Thanks for the outlet Nutty. :wink:

“Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” ~ Albert Einstein......
'Fools never see them---KK.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am 
Manager
Manager

thesqueak wrote:
Stop mum's working.
bring back the cane.
stop same sex marriage.
...the list is endless nutty, the world is a complete mess, from about the late 50's it's gone backwards. I truly feel for your profession in this world of today, greed has taken over, happiness is a thing of the past, AND POLITICIANS DON'T GIVE A SHIT FOR THE MASSES. I feel better now though getting that of my chest, Thanks for the outlet Nutty. :wink:

Did this have any bearing on you leaving our shores, and is it better where you are now, out of interest?

I do worry about the world my kids are growing up in.

We seriously need to deal with the human rights crap we're embroiled in, and the Police need to be given full backing, without a doubt. What's with all this 'gangster' crap? Yet another great import from the U S and A.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 am 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
thesqueak wrote:
Stop mum's working.
bring back the cane.
stop same sex marriage.

Did this have any bearing on you leaving our shores, and is it better where you are now, out of interest?
We seriously need to deal with the human rights crap we're embroiled in, and the Police need to be given full backing, without a doubt. What's with all this 'gangster' crap? Yet another great import from the U S and A.

No Embers, my comments are purely about the world i grew up in... We seem to be getting rid of anything that includes discipline and caring for others, I loved my youth and maybe now i look back at my life feeling sorry that others cannot have the joy my childhood in Wolves gave me.
On the other topic of: "moving to Aus"... family circumstances plus my saggitarean way of life brought me here, but i will say the life of a child here is much better than i had in wolves, so No regrets for me.

“Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” ~ Albert Einstein......
'Fools never see them---KK.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

thesqueak wrote:
Embers wrote:
thesqueak wrote:
Stop mum's working.
bring back the cane.
stop same sex marriage.

No Embers, my comments are purely about the world i grew up in... We seem to be getting rid of anything that includes discipline and caring for others, I loved my youth and maybe now i look back at my life feeling sorry that others cannot have the joy my childhood in Wolves gave me.
On the other topic of: "moving to Aus"... family circumstances plus my saggitarean way of life brought me here, but i will say the life of a child here is much better than i had in wolves, so No regrets for me.

I had a great childhood in Wolves too, and the 80s were my teenage years. Whilst this may have been a bleak period for some older folk than me, I have some wonderful memories. We still used to have the cane at school, there was still respect and manners, and whilst there were some bad apples knocking around, it's nothing like the growing army of seemingly lawless scrotes that now roam our streets, shooting guns. Sadly, innocent people often get caught in the cross-fire.

Back to Nutty's post, she has my sympathy. How can you deal with kids who don't know right from wrong, because they've been brought up badly, or from broken homes? You need 'experts' who know how to press the right buttons, to show these kids that there is a better way.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm 

Embers wrote:

Back to Nutty's post, she has my sympathy. How can you deal with kids who don't know right from wrong, because they've been brought up badly, or from broken homes? You need 'experts' who know how to press the right buttons, to show these kids that there is a better way.

Over the weekend the kid in question has admitted to smoking weed, chucked a brick through his moms window, threatened his little sister he is going to 'cut her up', ripped a gate off the hinges, got pissed, called mom a f****** stupid c***, bragged he's shagging a gal, ran off from coppers who brought him home at 2.00am.......

He then started crying cos he doesn't want to go into care.....he's 13.

Jeez....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:01 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:
Embers wrote:

Over the weekend the kid in question has admitted to smoking weed, chucked a brick through his moms window, threatened his little sister he is going to 'cut her up', ripped a gate off the hinges, got pissed, called mom a f****** stupid c***, bragged he's shagging a gal, ran off from coppers who brought him home at 2.00am.......

He then started crying cos he doesn't want to go into care.....he's 13.

Jeez....

Its about boundaries for me nutty.Having 'dealt' with, or passed on, hundreds of kids who DESPERATELY need a good fuckin thrashing, they lack a simple form of guidance, boundaries, crime and punishment.

In a structured society, everyone needs boundaries, We all do. If you step over those boundaries, there needs to be a consequence, if that is missing, then chaos ensues.

If any of my daughters called me or their mum anything resembling those words, I would kick them up the arse to remind them who, and where they are. The problem is, at 13, that element of consequence has not been instilled in the child and they then test the boundaries which in turn fall to shit.

My way of solving errant kids is this, read Dickens.

In most of Dickens's novels, kids deal with a bit of shit. In A Christmas Carol, the offender is given the chance to see their future. I wonder if any 13 year old might change their views on life by being given a view of their future victims anguish and distress, or what they may aspire to be.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 am 

I'm with you.....and said as much to social worker.....They've been threatening consequences and nowt has happened.....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:24 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

nuttymate wrote:
I'm with you.....and said as much to social worker.....They've been threatening consequences and nowt has happened.....

Exactly
8)

Female with a kat o nine tails ~~~~ be warned

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:23 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:

In this day and age, the fear of doing something wrong, outweighs the drive to actually do something right.Doing nothing and documenting your reasons why your support agencies have not done something, appears de rigeur.

May I suggest you start a trend. In your next meeting with a client who's problems are complex and ingrained through disparate parental inclusion and capacity problems, stride up to both of them, and just say this..... " You are an embarrassment to your society you worthless, lazy, inbred fuckers"

Then ask if any of the group would care for a sustainably sourced coffee drink or suitable alternative.

It might get you off on time.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:36 pm 

Rozza wrote:
nuttymate wrote:

In this day and age, the fear of doing something wrong, outweighs the drive to actually do something right.Doing nothing and documenting your reasons why your support agencies have not done something, appears de rigeur.

May I suggest you start a trend. In your next meeting with a client who's problems are complex and ingrained through disparate parental inclusion and capacity problems, stride up to both of them, and just say this..... " You are an embarrassment to your society you worthless, lazy, inbred fuckers"

Then ask if any of the group would care for a sustainably sourced coffee drink or suitable alternative.

Took your advice and got chucked out of a meeting by someone wearing clogs.....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:28 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:
Rozza wrote:
nuttymate wrote:

Took your advice and got chucked out of a meeting by someone wearing clogs.....

Ha Ha, but I bet you felt better for it :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm 
YTS

A good spanking never hurt anyone and as a kid I enjoyed it . As an oldie I now have to pay for it and Im now trying to build a spanking machine.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

Coop wrote:
A good spanking never hurt anyone and as a kid I enjoyed it . As an oldie I now have to pay for it and Im now trying to build a spanking machine.

Ee-yam aer kid...

They should have one in Queen Square, and every Saturday at Noon, crowds could gather to watch the juvenile delinquent miscreants get a good spanking, then leave them to pull their own keks up.

More here... http://www.corpun.com/machine.htm

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House