Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post subject: Self defence.....
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:01 am 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

....didn't work, and I ended up with a smack....:roll:

Last edited by nuttymate on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 am 
Manager
Manager

WTF?? I hope this happened in training and not in the outside world..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Explain yourself woman, afore we red blooded males go apoplectic with rage and indignation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:00 am 

As you know Rozza, all part of a working day...
Sec 135, and I just happened to get in the way a bit...wasn't meant for me....I think..:? He is now in a place of safety....
Feckin PAMOVA training? :roll: :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:
As you know Rozza, all part of a working day...
Sec 135, and I just happened to get in the way a bit...wasn't meant for me....I think..:? He is now in a place of safety....
Feckin PAMOVA training? :roll: :wink:

Did he ask you to look up his exhaust pipe for his lost marble then turned his engine on?

Told you before me wench, NONE of our customers come within a hundred miles of your own safety. Can you remember signing that piece of paper on your job application stating you are fair game for any menk or aggrieved persons rage?,... nor me!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:57 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rule 1: Learn to duck. :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

wolfman169 wrote:
Rule 1: Learn to duck. :wink:

Yeah. I think those Pavlova people forgot to mention that one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Ouch! We should have a whip round to buy you a bag of frozen peas

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
Ouch! We should have a whip round to buy you a bag of frozen peas

Looks just about right for a rump steak.

Nutty, perhaps you should get a can of mace; just in case.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm 

Not to worry....
The boys in blue saved me... If the client had really meant it I'd probably still be on the floor, cause he's a big fella....
I was armed with my diary and a chewed pencil :wink:

Don't be mad at me Rozza.... :oops:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

nuttymate wrote:
Not to worry....
The boys in blue saved me... If the client had really meant it I'd probably still be on the floor, cause he's a big fella....

If mace is off limits, perhaps go armed with one of your toys. Come to think of it, chewed or not, a pencil up through the chin, or through the eye, would probably be enough to distract your attacker. What self defence course did you go on?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:
Not to worry....

I ay mad chicks, just angry at your treatment.The first time I was assaulted is the one I remember most, because I got assaulted because of naivety, wank training, and not being myself by using my nurturing nature instead of my "fuck you" mentality, I will explain.

me and my oppo were sent to a 'Domestic' in progress in Whitmore Reans, not unusual as Tom Jones would say, but this one consisted of the bloke who rented the house wanted rid of his, erm, partner due to his aggression and substance abuse.
What had happened is that owner bloke, wanted rid of partner bloke, because partner bloke had just been released from prison and was venting all his aggression during sex with owner bloke due to lack of, erm, access to owner blokes bum during his incarceration.
Well. owner bloke had a penchant for a bit of cock, but not at the speed and frequency that partner bloke was demanding.Any road up, we politely asked partner bloke to leave and he did with great reluctance.
I then began to feel sorry for partner bloke instead of hoofing the fucker into the road, AND, my big mistake was to treat him differently because he was gay ( insert mental here nutty). I was trained to have heightened feelings for diverse cultures and lifestyles you see.
As I began to reason with this twat and try to find a common point, I neglected to hear him say " I may as well go back to prison". Just then he spun round, punched me squarely in the face with his right fist, as my head snapped back, he punched me with his left fist into the side of my neck, dropping me like a sack of shit.My mate, who had his wits about him and used to box at Battalion level for the Staffordshire regiment, promptly used that expertise to erm, 'restrain him'.
I learned a valuable lesson that day amidst my cuts and bruises and self recrimination and hurt pride. In a volatile situation where you can expect to be hurt, accept that you WILL be hurt and get your retaliation in first, works every time chicks.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
Not to worry....

I ay mad chicks, just angry at your treatment.The first time I was assaulted is the one I remember most, because I got assaulted because of naivety, wank training, and not being myself by using my nurturing nature instead of my "fuck you" mentality, I will explain.

me and my oppo were sent to a 'Domestic' in progress in Whitmore Reans, not unusual as Tom Jones would say, but this one consisted of the bloke who rented the house wanted rid of his, erm, partner due to his aggression and substance abuse.
What had happened is that owner bloke, wanted rid of partner bloke, because partner bloke had just been released from prison and was venting all his aggression during sex with owner bloke due to lack of, erm, access to owner blokes bum during his incarceration.
Well. owner bloke had a penchant for a bit of cock, but not at the speed and frequency that partner bloke was demanding.Any road up, we politely asked partner bloke to leave and he did with great reluctance.
I then began to feel sorry for partner bloke instead of hoofing the fucker into the road, AND, my big mistake was to treat him differently because he was gay ( insert mental here nutty). I was trained to have heightened feelings for diverse cultures and lifestyles you see.
As I began to reason with this twat and try to find a common point, I neglected to hear him say " I may as well go back to prison". Just then he spun round, punched me squarely in the face with his right fist, as my head snapped back, he punched me with his left fist into the side of my neck, dropping me like a sack of shit.My mate, who had his wits about him and used to box at Battalion level for the Staffordshire regiment, promptly used that expertise to erm, 'restrain him'.
I learned a valuable lesson that day amidst my cuts and bruises and self recrimination and hurt pride. In a volatile situation where you can expect to be hurt, accept that you WILL be hurt and get your retaliation in first, works every time chicks.

Blimey, that Royston Blythe has done well for himself since. You should remind him of that chinning, and get a free trim.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 am 
Manager
Manager

Note the date Nutty...Only just read this, to say i'm upset at your injury is only part of it.

Life throws all things at one, but to see a mate hurt [see you pic] does nothing to help my dislike of the way the world is going. I'm sorry this happened to you Nutty, but know i love you a little more for being brave enough to post the pic and for the job you do. :smt056 :smt058 :smt054

“Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” ~ Albert Einstein......
'Fools never see them---KK.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 pm 

Awww Squeaks, I ain't brave.... Naive, gullible, trusting, optimistic and hopeful perhaps...All the things that Rozza has tried to warn me about over the years.... :wink:
But as Rozza has said to me before, he deals with folk from a different section of society and has all the experience to back up his concerns. I'm far more cynical than I used to be a few years ago, but I'm not sure I could do the job if I lost all faith in people :?
I've been lucky over the years and have only had one other experience when someone was waving a knife about.

Mr Embers, my 'training' involved nothing more than 'de-escalation' techniques and I remember feck all of the physical stuff. If someone really started to have a go at me I'd leg it... :lol: Psychotic folk can be quite a handful....
:wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:51 pm 
Manager
Manager

Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Personal safety should come first , forget about offending people or being concerned about their feelings.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 pm 
Manager
Manager

Nutty, I've just noticed your lug-oles.....you don't read tea-leaves by any chance?

Mind you, they could be used to aid your self defence, by throwing them at offenders like a frisbee.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:16 pm 

Embers wrote:
Nutty, I've just noticed your lug-oles.....you don't read tea-leaves by any chance?

Mind you, they could be used to aid your self defence, by throwing them at offenders like a frisbee.

I can pick up Radio Luxembourg if I'm tweaked properly... :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 pm 
Manager
Manager

nuttymate wrote:
Embers wrote:

I can pick up Radio Luxembourg if I'm tweaked properly... :lol:

The evening slot?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm 
Manager
Manager

It looks more like you've been face down in the coal house...i hope you are ok

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:52 pm 
Manager
Manager

CANNOCK WOLF wrote:

Nah mate, that was when she was younger. Coal house, barn, hayrick, back seat of the bus, bushes, public bogs, you name it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:55 pm 

Embers wrote:
CANNOCK WOLF wrote:

Nah mate, that was when she was younger. Coal house, barn, hayrick, back seat of the bus, bushes, public bogs, you name it.

Bloody hell Cannock, I aint heard anyone say coal house for ages.... :lol:
And Mr Embers, you sure we haven't met?
No, of course not....or you'd remember being under the cut bridge too.... 8)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:07 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Cut bridge... :lol: :lol: , you daft mare.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm 

Rozza wrote:
Cut bridge... :lol: :lol: , you daft mare.

:lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
Not to worry....

Made I larf this did.

At a jolly holiday spot called Greenham Common, I was knocked to the floor by a young lady with "skins" tattooed on her forehead, before having my leg busted by another big fat lass in an Easter Bunny costume jumping on me from the fence as I tried to get myself up before having to get new nuts as said skinhead tried to kick off my old ones.. That sort of turned me towards Rozza's mentality, although being floored by Graham Norton must have led to similar "wigging" from his mates.

As for poor Nutty, also learned at the same resort, not to get too close to the natives. Even when appearing to be friendly, a ladies sanitary option thrust in your face, tends to centralise your thinking as to the basic humanity of one's fellow man (or woman). In short, they ay got any..........

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:24 am 
Manager
Manager

On a serious note. Folk often revert to their most base instincts when under stress. They don't have to wait for the trap to act like a rat, stress will work just as well.

You can go into a situation with the best of intentions, but end up with the shiner really meant for someone else in the process. Best to feel "threatened" at all times and defend yourself accordingly when mixing with the "unhappy"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
On a serious note. Folk often revert to their most base instincts when under stress. They don't have to wait for the trap to act like a rat, stress will work just as well.

You can go into a situation with the best of intentions, but end up with the shiner really meant for someone else in the process. Best to feel "threatened" at all times and defend yourself accordingly when mixing with the "unhappy".

That's what seperates the street savvy from becoming a statistic. Trust NOBODY, apart from your nearest and dearest.

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House