Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post subject: Lone Ranger
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

I dunno if there are many people like me who don't have that one person they can depend on, whether it be a friend, family member or other/better half.

I have friends, I have an awesome family, but I feel like I'm my own person, but I'm not the most awesome person to someone else, for example, my friends all have that one best mate, who they have always known or something along those lines. I don't have that, with anyone. If they're out with me, it's probably because nothing better came up.

Not that they ain't "real mates", because they've done a lot for me. However, I feel I am different, which can be considered either a good or bad thing, but no one seems to get me 100%. Im a complex person.

Anyone else have this? If so, how do you handle it?

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Have you tried brushing your teeth?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Rozza wrote:
Have you tried brushing your teeth?

Actually, I have the best hygiene out of all the people I know, call me OCD but I hate bad smells, and get paranoid if I think I may smell a little.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 pm 
Manager
Manager

no one will ever 'get you' 100%

just how it is.

im not sure i even understand half of what goes on in my head, how i could expect anyone else to is a mystery!

www.vwcaddy.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 pm 
Manager
Manager

Are you an only child?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

Judging from your previous posts regarding relationships, it seems as though you rely on lots of reassurance and like folks full attention...and if you don't get it you start to wonder why, and analyse every little thing.
You've had girlfriends and sounded optimistic and upbeat, so perhaps another relationship has broken down and you're just feeling hard done by and isolated.....?
You need to improve your own confidence and be a bit less reliant on others to boost you, or you might come across as being too needy or intense.
If I said you wasn't a complex person would you think I didn't understand? I imagine you would....
Reflecting on our 'self' is a wonderful skill, but take it from someone who knows... if you do it too often you'll end up a self indulgent, self important twat.....Do a personal development course and you'll soon realise you aint as complex as you say....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nuttymate wrote:
Judging from your previous posts regarding relationships, it seems as though you rely on lots of reassurance and like folks full attention...and if you don't get it you start to wonder why, and analyse every little thing.
You've had girlfriends and sounded optimistic and upbeat, so perhaps another relationship has broken down and you're just feeling hard done by and isolated.....?
You need to improve your own confidence and be a bit less reliant on others to boost you, or you might come across as being too needy or intense.
If I said you wasn't a complex person would you think I didn't understand? I imagine you would....
Reflecting on our 'self' is a wonderful skill, but take it from someone who knows... if you do it too often you'll end up a self indulgent, self important twat.....Do a personal development course and you'll soon realise you aint as complex as you say....

I think nutty is telling you to have a few more wanks.

Self fulfilment is created and maintained in the mind. Very few people possess the necessary abilities to achieve self fulfilment on this planet, yet it costs nothing and takes little or no effort to achieve it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:34 am 

Rozza wrote:

I think nutty is telling you to have a few more wanks.

Self fulfilment is a wonderful thing... I'm a contented soul :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

You have to love yourself before you can appreciate being loved.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Yes. I guess it's pretty important to love yourself if you want to achieve self fulfillment.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 pm 
Manager
Manager

Noodle, put your cagoule on, and go and sit on the top of Snowdon for a week. All will become clearer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:48 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

wolfman169 wrote:

I believe the children are our future.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:51 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
wolfman169 wrote:

I bet that wasn't the last thing on her mind...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:26 pm 

Embers wrote:
Noodle, put your cagoule on, and go and sit on the top of Snowdon for a week. All will become clearer.

Is that how you eased your angst when you were in your 20s? :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:35 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Embers wrote:
Rozza wrote:
wolfman169 wrote:

I think the last thing on her mind was the plug.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

nuttymate wrote:
Embers wrote:

Is that how you eased your angst when you were in your 20s? :wink:

Nope, I eased my angst via wheat and hops and the occasional one-to-one with Pam; when I wasn't wenching :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:13 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
Embers wrote:
Rozza wrote:
wolfman169 wrote:

I think the last thing on her mind was the plug.

She was probably that monged on crack, bath salts, and what ever else she'd consumed, the last thing on her mind was how to extract her butt plug, so that Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, could escape, riding blancmange Minotaurs.

My favourite Whitney story, was when hubby, Bobby Browneye, had to physically help relieve her of constipation.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 am 
The Whippet
The Whippet

CANNOCK WOLF wrote:
Are you an only child?

I'm an only child and people have forever told me that only children tend to be selfish? Personally I believe thats stereotypical trash, I share my toothpaste, TV, fridge, cooker, food, bathroom and countless other items with my wife. When I am out she has full control of the remote, she can choose to turn the lights on or off (as long as she remains in the room the light is on?) and I even let her sleep with me in MY bed.

To answer the OP's question, I feel you think about stuff far too much mate, just enjoy life and dont forget to share.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:00 pm 
Manager
Manager

The Whippet wrote:
CANNOCK WOLF wrote:
Are you an only child?

I'm an only child and people have forever told me that only children tend to be selfish? Personally I believe thats stereotypical trash, I share my toothpaste, TV, fridge, cooker, food, bathroom and countless other items with my wife. When I am out she has full control of the remote, she can choose to turn the lights on or off (as long as she remains in the room the light is on?) and I even let her sleep with me in MY bed.

To answer the OP's question, I feel you think about stuff far too much mate, just enjoy life and dont forget to share.

I find a good old piss-up helps me to become at one with the world.

Anyway, tell me, do you insist on having the lights on or off during coitus non-interruptus, and do you leave your socks on?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 pm 

Embers wrote:

I find a good old piss-up helps me to become at one with the world.

Anyway, tell me, do you insist on having the lights on or off during coitus non-interruptus, and do you leave your socks on?

I'm quite partial to a tipple before I start to philosophise.....
I prefer flattering lighting, and yes I've left my socks on.... :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm 
Manager
Manager

I saw the Dalai Lama at the MEN Arena yesterday, with Russell Brand, and he said "we share 60% of our DNA with a banana, 98% with a chimpanzee, you should be focusing on the similarities you have with others and not the differences".

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:59 pm 
Manager
Manager

low self esteem?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

astubliffhacked wrote:
low self esteem?
This. I think u look into things to much mate have u got a shite job or to much time on your hands. U need to relax, by the sounds of it u have a loving family and lots of friends around u. Why do u want a best friend there nothing but a pain in the arse most of the time anyway. Just live your life and enjoy the good and bad times ahead because we have only got one crack at it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 pm 
Manager
Manager

Flynn wrote:
I saw the Dalai Lama at the MEN Arena yesterday, with Russell Brand, and he said "we share 60% of our DNA with a banana, 98% with a chimpanzee, you should be focusing on the similarities you have with others and not the differences".

I saw the Dalai Lama at the MEN Arena yesterday, with Russell Brand as you do. Were they doing some stand-up? That would be one sketch worth seeing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
Flynn wrote:

I saw the Dalai Lama at the MEN Arena yesterday, with Russell Brand as you do. Were they doing some stand-up? That would be one sketch worth seeing.

Haha, no, was for the Stand Up and Be The Change tour. A tour promoting a culture of peace and non-violence. When I heard Brand was compering it I didn't think it'd work, but it did. Behind all the hair and the pomp, Brand is an intelligent and spiritual person. Never thought I'd say that!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160315/Russell-Brand-joins-Dalai-Lama-stage.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
and
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18473790

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 am 
Manager
Manager

Flynn wrote:
Embers wrote:
Flynn wrote:

Haha, no, was for the Stand Up and Be The Change tour. A tour promoting a culture of peace and non-violence. When I heard Brand was compering it I didn't think it'd work, but it did. Behind all the hair and the pomp, Brand is an intelligent and spiritual person. Never thought I'd say that!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2160315/Russell-Brand-joins-Dalai-Lama-stage.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
and
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18473790

scruffy nob end that brand is.... stupid he aint

www.vwcaddy.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:46 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Some good points here, and I can understand all of them. I don't tend to rely on others, or seek attention, but I do have a tendancy to look for approval from certain people, maybe I should start to try and stop that. My self esteem is quite low, never used to be, strange. I do need to rely on myself more maybe, could start by cleaning up :D

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House