Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post subject: Re: CANCERS
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 am 
Manager
Manager

My dad had bladder cancer for 20 years and because it was enclosed in the area it was a good one to treat.I took him for his treatments when he had it and because of where his cancer was i would wince but he took it in his stride.I would even here him say "thankyou" to the nurse who had just stuck his treatment down his todger!!(i'm not making light just showing you the man he was)He took it all with great dignity and respect for those giving him the treatment.He'd be off colour for a couple of days but then back on the golf course and getting on,many people didn't even know what he had or what he went through.All my dad would say if people asked him how he was was "fine".
Anyway after dealing with that for years in late October last year he was rushed in to hospital and they found he had lung cancer and secondary cancer gone to the brain.He was given 6 months.
The steroids were good they kept the swelling at bay but it was the lungs that got him,Jan 6th 2014.
We were lucky again because he took this illness with dignity and made it easy for all of us,he was a bloody rock even when he knew he hadn't got long.
I didn't do this for sympathy,we've all a story and there was mine,well my dads!!!

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:49 am 
Manager
Manager

What frustrates me is that although cancer treatments continue to improve, we are still required to support charities in an attempt to find cures. Surely, the World's top medical scientists could be brought into one International Working Group under World-wide funding to put this indiscriminate disease to bed once and for all.

I fear that the reason it is not being done is because the Pharma's are making huge profits they don't wish to lose and which they say are necessary for research and development.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
What frustrates me is that although cancer treatments continue to improve, we are still required to support charities in an attempt to find cures. Surely, the World's top medical scientists could be brought into one International Working Group under World-wide funding to put this indiscriminate disease to bed once and for all.

I fear that the reason it is not being done is because the Pharma's are making huge profits they don't wish to lose and which they say are necessary for research and development.

My dad had the BCG treatment usually used for TB for his bladder but they stopped it because of a shortage!!
Look at chemo i bet the money in that is massive and so it will be pushed to be used where possible and if there was a cheaper alternative??ummmm why would they?
Go back to the swine flu vaccine how effective was it really and who got rich on that one?Massive subject Moscow.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

I lost my mother to Cancer years ago. Cannabis oil is proving to be very effective in the treatment of some Cancers.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 pm 
Manager
Manager

Low Hill Born wrote:
I lost my mother to Cancer years ago. Cannabis oil is proving to be very effective in the treatment of some Cancers.

The thing is where would you get it in the uk?So many online scammers too you would have no clue what you were taking.
You could make some Low Hill :wink:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:59 am 
Manager
Manager

Get it from the Netherlands or the USA.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Low Hill Born wrote:

Importation of a Class A drug carries a little risk Mr Born regardless of ones motives.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 am 
Manager
Manager

Low Hill Born wrote:

That is what i'm saying LH,getting ripped off.The net is full of scams.
If it is that good then only being legalised over here for use alongside chemo(which on reading is suggested) will ensure people get a safe and proper product.
There are do it yourself demos on the net but how many people with cancer have the time and energy to source the product and then try and make the oil?Or even to go over and get it and risk as Mr Roz says getting your collar felt.
There are some amazing stories out there by the looks but is it like the miracle cure of Apple Cider Vinegar LH.Lets hope it isn't false hope for many or despair for those who cannot get it.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:26 pm 
Manager
Manager

Live by the law and die or find a way around it and have the chance to live ........ i know which i would choose for myself, friends and family.

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House