Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: Optimism
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:58 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:26 am
Posts: 23348
Location: South East Bulgaria
Here it is again, this summertime OPTIMISM that raises my spirits and mood. I know it is no good for me, I know I should be ever pessimistic and that my optimism will be smashed by things beyond my control and leave me feeling low and dejected during the long winter of discontent.

All I can do is keep my glass constantly half full or, have you other advice?

_________________
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Optimism
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:24 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20576
Location: Four Oaks
Drink the other half while you still can.

_________________
The next level awaits - Euros now


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Optimism
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:26 am
Posts: 23348
Location: South East Bulgaria
Left back wrote:
Drink the other half while you still can.


It's a big glass. :lol:

_________________
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Optimism
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:00 pm 
Offline
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: In the cuntry
I am the eternal optimist Mr Moscow... out of darkness cometh light and all that....
I work hard at drawing a positive or glimmer of hope out of the misery and despair I see every day....
The simple reason is that I don't like the alternative :wink:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Optimism
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:09 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18972
Location: WV4 and WL4
nuttymate wrote:
I am the eternal optimist Mr Moscow... out of darkness cometh light and all that....
I work hard at drawing a positive or glimmer of hope out of the misery and despair I see every day....
The simple reason is that I don't like the alternative :wink:


Nutty, you're a good person, the Forum matriarch, always there to lend a helping hand, and a bosom to cry on.

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Optimism
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:15 pm 
Offline
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 5380
Location: In the cuntry
Embers wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
I am the eternal optimist Mr Moscow... out of darkness cometh light and all that....
I work hard at drawing a positive or glimmer of hope out of the misery and despair I see every day....
The simple reason is that I don't like the alternative :wink:


Nutty, you're a good person, the Forum matriarch, always there to lend a helping hand, and a bosom to cry on.

A helping hand and an easy bosom doesn't cost anything chicks.... Unless you want to pay of course... :wink:
I sometimes lose my faith in folks, and wonder where I went wrong, but I soon get it back again.
Optimism keeps me just the right side of cracking completely... :smt120


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Optimism
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:10 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18187
nuttymate wrote:
Embers wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
I am the eternal optimist Mr Moscow... out of darkness cometh light and all that....
I work hard at drawing a positive or glimmer of hope out of the misery and despair I see every day....
The simple reason is that I don't like the alternative :wink:


Nutty, you're a good person, the Forum matriarch, always there to lend a helping hand, and a bosom to cry on.

A helping hand and an easy bosom doesn't cost anything chicks.... Unless you want to pay of course... :wink:
I sometimes lose my faith in folks, and wonder where I went wrong, but I soon get it back again.
Optimism keeps me just the right side of cracking completely... :smt120


Yous a good girl you is Eliza.

You should post more wench.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.