Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post subject: Invisible Children....
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

Daniel Pelka...may he rest in peace at last.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

Another very sad case, lets hope something changes to protect others still suffering.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:30 pm 
Manager
Manager

Police, social services, doctors and teachers, hopefully will learn from this sad loss.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:08 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

CANNOCK WOLF wrote:
Police, social services, doctors and teachers, hopefully will learn from this sad loss.

No they wont because they all exist in a stagnant fog of not wishing to upset someone and get complained against.
Passing on a problem or ignoring it on the altar of being too busy with other matters has been de rigeur for years.
Platitudes and mealy mouthed words from the 9 am lawyers and the collective "Shoulda" squads does not get feet in doors or on the ground or pissing off Shakila and Kanye over their treatment of Porschea and taking their kid off them because as all the relevant authorities know, the best place for a child to be is with the parent(s).

Until that basic flaw is addressed more kids will die.

( BTW, the names used above were the first daft bollock names I could think of and in no way reflect the gender/race/ethnicity/religion/ability or general fuck wittedness of the target group who abuse their children)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:01 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

CANNOCK WOLF wrote:

I doubt it chicks... As Rozza said, I think no one wants to take responsibility anymore... Serious case reviews happen all the time and I despair at the number of times we hear 'this should never happen again'....
Just heard on news about the poor mite in Bradford whose 'mother' carried on claiming child benefit even tho he's been dead for nearly 2 years....

Not sure bout Rozza, or Cally?, but child protection training is quite full on even in my role, and I just hope I'm never unrealistically optimistic and 'miss' anything....

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

I don't know how anyone could be so cruel to a child. When my pair are misbehaving and driving me up the wall, and I end up proper shouting, with a Paddington Bear hard stare, and their eyes well up, I feel like shit. What goes through the minds of some human beings?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:28 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
I don't know how anyone could be so cruel to a child. When my pair are misbehaving and driving me up the wall, and I end up proper shouting, with a Paddington Bear hard stare, and their eyes well up, I feel like shit. What goes through the minds of some human beings?

There are no depths to the depravity of humans. Nasty greedy polluting species full stop.

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House