Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House

Share On:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 pm 
Manager
Manager

Due to the lack of activity in this palatial Palace of information and goodwill, Wolvo Council have seized the Counsel House and it will now become a placement home for Syrian, Afghani and Iraqi refugees. Wolvo Council spokesperson, Liam Bulls'hitter said 'the place was becoming derelict and something needed to be done to keep the place going'.

In preparation for the new occupants, Wolvo Council workers were spotted removing boxes of what looked like large phallic symbols and other boxes of decaying bollox.

Kat could not be located for an interview (as usual). :wink:

Well it is the closed or close season and I'm bored shitless. :wink:

Mark Twain

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3PabIYDTl_WqVc4Aitv_g

https://twitter.com/wolf_moscow

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:03 pm 
Most Successful Thrush Thrasher

As you know Mr Moscow, the counsel house is sanctuary for all, regardless of nationality...

Derelict it is chicks.... a gloomy atmosphere descended on the place, and perhaps it needs a good clear out before anything fresh goes in....

The large phallic symbol you refer to is a cardboard cut out of Thrush....
Boxes of decaying bollocks are from my own private collection....

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

nuttymate wrote:
As you know Mr Moscow, the counsel house is sanctuary for all, regardless of nationality...

Derelict it is chicks.... a gloomy atmosphere descended on the place, and perhaps it needs a good clear out before anything fresh goes in....

The large phallic symbol you refer to is a cardboard cut out of Thrush....
Boxes of decaying bollocks are from my own private collection....

:lol: :wink:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:20 pm 
Manager
Manager

I think that's gone too far..I didn't fight the Nasties hand-to-hand to have some overpaid carnsil official throw the poor wench onto the streets..bollux an' all!That aye right....mecks me blood boil it does!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:32 pm 

lucca wolf wrote:
I think that's gone too far..I didn't fight the Nasties hand-to-hand to have some overpaid carnsil official throw the poor wench onto the streets..bollux an' all!That aye right....mecks me blood boil it does!

Thanks chicks...but I'll be ok.... I've managed to persuade the council official to grant me a license for business premises....It'll be called the Helping Hands shop, and I've offered him a members card.....

I do like a happy ending....

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 pm 
Manager
Manager

nuttymate wrote:
lucca wolf wrote:

Thanks chicks...but I'll be ok.... I've managed to persuade the council official to grant me a license for business premises....It'll be called the Helping Hands shop, and I've offered him a members card.....

You could expand your Mobile Prostate Massage business, and with a reasonable grant, get the gaff spruced up, hire a couple of Polish Moms to apply that personal touch, and OAPs will be beating a path to the Helping Hand shop, with their pensions.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

Embers wrote:
nuttymate wrote:
lucca wolf wrote:

You could expand your Mobile Prostate Massage business, and with a reasonable grant, get the gaff spruced up, hire a couple of Polish Moms to apply that personal touch, and OAPs will be beating a path to the Helping Hand shop, with their pensions.

If the prices are right, I might buy a season ticket. :lol:

I once had this Thai Massage in Germany and there were new girls to which the Madam invited them in my cabin so they could practise their technique as shown by the Mistress. 8 hands on your nether regions, never been happier until it ended and it didn't last long enough. :lol: :roll:

Mark Twain

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:40 pm 
Manager
Manager

Moscow Wolf wrote:
I once had this Thai Massage in Germany and there were new girls to which the Madam invited them in my cabin so they could practise their technique as shown by the Mistress. 8 hands on your nether regions, never been happier until it ended and it didn't last long enough. :lol: :roll:

I do like a happy ending, but not a premature one. Anyway, join the queue, I've been camping overnight, to make sure I get fust dibbs.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:16 pm 

Embers...I'm not sure you'll measure up to the strict admission policy....

Moscow, I'll buy you a ticket for the Sealife centre....they have plenty of octo-pussies there....

Board index » MEMBERS LOUNGE » Nutty & Kat's Counsel House