Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:24 pm 
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

The ability to cook cheap meals from fresh food seems to have been lost. I do not understand why 'the poor' seem to almost always eat 'convenience foods' (which usually means poor quality, expensive, obese-inducing rubbish).

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:31 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

So our world class intelligence services have identified a closeted homosexual couple who had traveled to London on weekend break and tried to go to Salisbury but found the beast from the east stopped them from seeing Stonehenge. They even caught a train back to London two hours before the Skripals were attacked. Brilliant.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... ian-alibi/

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
So our world class intelligence services have identified a closeted homosexual couple who had traveled to London on weekend break and tried to go to Salisbury but found the beast from the east stopped them from seeing Stonehenge. They even caught a train back to London two hours before the Skripals were attacked. Brilliant.

Oh please.......

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:55 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

suiging wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Oh please.......

Pissing in the wind mate

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:33 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rozza wrote:
suiging wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Oh please.......

Pissing in the wind mate

It's strange concoction really, someone who is unbendingly pro Russia and also promotes an organisation generally known for it's extreme right wing, potentially xenophobic views.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:34 am 
Manager
Manager

SilverstoneWolf wrote:
The ability to cook cheap meals from fresh food seems to have been lost. I do not understand why 'the poor' seem to almost always eat 'convenience foods' (which usually means poor quality, expensive, obese-inducing rubbish).

It is easy to sit up and take notice, What is difficult is getting up and taking action.

Al Batt

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:44 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

I have obtained the CCTV images the authorities must have documenting the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl1xyOhlu8s

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:22 am 
First XI
First XI

shropswolf wrote:
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
And in the modern world, it might be an easy shot to claim 'big business exploits its poor bloody infantry workers', and in the past it may have been true, but nowadays the VAST MAJORITY of employers know that if you want a good product you need a good workforce, and if you want a good workforce you must pay them well, give them good conditions, and get them on your side.

I would like to believe that is true, but Amazon is probably the most successful business around and it certainly doesn't give its workforce good working conditions.

The knock-on effect of their success is to put high street retailers out of business and it's not even as though they make a huge tax contribution to the country to offset this. Their tax payments are laughable.

Amazon are getting away with murder in respect of their paying tax. If people in our country are making them rich they should put a fair share of tax back into the country.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:27 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
I have obtained the CCTV images the authorities must have documenting the attack.

The Israeli 9 11 van guys were a lot more believable when they were on Israeli TV, but then they were lying.

Spy vs spy stuff, maybe it is all a triple bluff. Anyway I haven’t seen any actual evidence to indicate what happened to the Skripals, and I doubt I ever will.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:50 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

The Israeli 9 11 van guys were a lot more believable when they were on Israeli TV, but then they were lying.

Spy vs spy stuff, maybe it is all a triple bluff. Anyway I haven’t seen any actual evidence to indicate what happened to the Skripals, and I doubt I ever will.

I somehow suspect you don't want to.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 pm 
Manager
Manager

When a government takes it's evidence for open inspection to the United Nations General Council, it sorta trumps your conspiracy bloggers and Putin loving, ex- KGB, Australian journalists .....
Sorta.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
When a government takes it's evidence for open inspection to the United Nations General Council, it sorta trumps your conspiracy bloggers and Putin loving, ex- KGB, Australian journalists .....
Sorta.

Putin most have a very low opinion of the UK that he could allow such a stupid interview on RT.

He must think himself untouchable by this UK Government, perhaps if they acted on the dirty money flowing through London from Russia his so called mates might get angry.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:11 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
Sorta.

Putin most have a very low opinion of the UK that he could allow such a stupid interview on RT.

He must think himself untouchable by this UK Government, perhaps if they acted on the dirty money flowing through London from Russia his so called mates might get angry.

Well that particular thing is something you can look forward to if Corbyn gets voted in. I'm sure he will be keen to play hard ball with Russia.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:35 am 
Manager
Manager

The screaming skull Williamson gave me the biggest belly laugh I've had in weeks today, when he urged activists to vote for a Corbyn Britain, where "Luxury Communism" will be the order of the day. A utopia where robots do all the work, while you sip cocktails in the garden's of your government provided housing !!!

Well students, the magic money tree will pay off all your debt, and when you come of age, under Red Labour, you will no longer have to work as an army of communist robots will do it all for you.

When will this insanity end ?

Pass me my girdle. I think I've split my sides from laughing.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:41 am 
Manager
Manager

On a more serious note, Lady Muck has finally admitted that Labour will put power politics above all else and vote down ANY agreed deal on Brexit.

We all knew it. She at least has finally let it slip.

At one of the most crucial moments in our history the idiots in waiting ( that will be Russia or Iran ? They haven't admitted which one yet ) will pull the plug on our country. As Muck says, she and The Chuckle Brothers will take power, and deliver Brexit with all the current benefits in place ?

If you wrote a horror novel, you couldn't make this shit up.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:37 pm 
First XI
First XI

suiging wrote:
On a more serious note, Lady Muck has finally admitted that Labour will put power politics above all else and vote down ANY agreed deal on Brexit.

At one of the most crucial moments in our history the idiots in waiting ( that will be Russia or Iran ? They haven't admitted which one yet ) will pull the plug on our country. As Muck says, she and The Chuckle Brothers will take power, and deliver Brexit with all the current benefits in place ?

You couldn't could you?
Just look at their front bench. Like a scene out of the Munsters. Have you noticed how that Dawn Butler just has to mouth something every 10 seconds? Has she got somebody working her from behind? :lol: Use your imagination with a reply.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:44 am 
Manager
Manager

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
suiging wrote:

You couldn't could you?
Just look at their front bench. Like a scene out of the Munsters. Have you noticed how that Dawn Butler just has to mouth something every 10 seconds? Has she got somebody working her from behind? :lol: Use your imagination with a reply.

A right motley crew the Labour front bench and I love them all. They may be short on talent, may look the wrong sort but they stand for whats right and more important have an honesty rarely seen in British politics.
I call it the Steve Bull factor, poor boy born on the wrong side of the tracks, taken the opportunity though honest hard work.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 am 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

You couldn't could you?

A right motley crew the Labour front bench and I love them all. They may be short on talent, may look the wrong sort but they stand for whats right and more important have an honesty rarely seen in British politics.
I call it the Steve Bull factor, poor boy born on the wrong side of the tracks, taken the opportunity though honest hard work.

It gives me a warm glow when I see someone is easily pleased.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:40 am 
Manager
Manager

Just look at their front bench. Like a scene out of the Munsters. Have you noticed how that Dawn Butler just has to mouth something every 10 seconds? Has she got somebody working her from behind? :lol: Use your imagination with a reply.[/quote]

I call it the Steve Bull factor, poor boy born on the wrong side of the tracks, taken the opportunity though honest hard work.[/quote]

It gives me a warm glow when I see someone is easily pleased.[/quote]

Oh believe me, I'm one of the hardest taskmasters that you would ever come across and my attention to detail is very well known in the workplace or the home environment.

With age I do suffer fools a little more easily especially those with a good heart.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:53 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:

With age I do suffer fools a little more easily especially those with a good heart.

My problem is that I think you are misguided about their altruism. A few of them may have good intentions but I believe that most of them are interested in power and revolution and it is not kinder more caring politics that they will be pursuing.

Still it's good to know you have your heart in the right place.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:07 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

With age I do suffer fools a little more easily especially those with a good heart

The reasons why distraction burglars burgle.

The mere thought of this current Labour brocade of poltroons who masquerade as the power brokers of their party ever getting into power scares the shit out of me.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:14 pm 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:

I call it the Steve Bull factor, poor boy born on the wrong side of the tracks, taken the opportunity though honest hard work.[/quote]

It gives me a warm glow when I see someone is easily pleased.[/quote]

Oh believe me, I'm one of the hardest taskmasters that you would ever come across and my attention to detail is very well known in the workplace or the home environment.

With age I do suffer fools a little more easily especially those with a good heart.[/quote]

A commendable trait. But, definitely not the basis to form a government. If a good heart was all it took then replace the Labour front bench with the top management of Oxfam and Save The Children.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:17 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

[ replace the Labour front bench with the top management of Oxfam and Save The Children.

Given some of the stories that have come out about charitable organisations I am not convinced about their top brass either.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:56 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
With age I do suffer fools a little more easily especially those with a good heart

The reasons why distraction burglars burgle.

The mere thought of this current Labour brocade of poltroons who masquerade as the power brokers of their party ever getting into power scares the shit out of me.

I would have thought THIS CURRENT Conservative front bench having further terms in office would cause greater grief in most households.

What have they done right?

The list of what they have turned to shit is endless.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:16 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

suiging wrote:
Sorta.

What evidence? It was largely ignored to the extent European governments can act on their own. The rest of Europe regards our antics with bemusement.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
Sorta.

Putin did act on the dirty money. First thing he did when he came to power was to crackdown on and kick out the likes of Soros, Gusinsky, Khodorkovsky, Bill Browder, the Rueben Brothers, Edmond Safra, Berezovsky etc. The demonisation of the man by certain elements in this country begun immediately.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/unca ... t-bankers/

Add in Russia has stopped Israeli attempts to regime change Syria and you can seem why the venomous, thieving, genocidal nut balls are hopping mad.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm 
First XI
First XI

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
suiging wrote:
Sorta.

What evidence? It was largely ignored to the extent European governments can act on their own. The rest of Europe regards our antics with bemusement.

I thought the anti-BrItish EU would have delighted in telling us we were wrong regarding Russia. The fact they agreed with us unequivocally seems to me to suggest we presented irrefutable evidence. Unless, of course, you know different.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:04 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
suiging wrote:
Sorta.

I thought the anti-BrItish EU would have delighted in telling us we were wrong regarding Russia. The fact they agreed with us unequivocally seems to me to suggest we presented irrefutable evidence. Unless, of course, you know different.

Pissing in the wind part 2 Mr Boots.
The ball park has considerably changed regarding the two Russian Steeple tourists :roll: , it ay the government or the M.I. blah blah describing them as "Suspects in the poisoning and murder" it is the Police, sorry the BRITISH Police and the CROWN Prosecution Service,yes the same folk who deal with everyday stuff across our pleasant land.

I can give or take knockers nonsense but Mr BB WOLF defends the indefensable to the point of stupidity, I have always regarded him/her as far more articulate and intelligent in world affairs that I could ever hope or want to be, but his/her tacit refusal to see the wood for the wood is frankly embarrassing.......... https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fa ... &FORM=VIRE

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:11 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rozza wrote:
I can give or take knockers nonsense but Mr BB WOLF defends the indefensable to the point of stupidity, I have always regarded him/her as far more articulate and intelligent in world affairs that I could ever hope or want to be, but his/her tacit refusal to see the wood for the wood is frankly embarrassing..........

He is pro Russian and anti Israeli and will not see anything that does not support those two perspectives. With that and the organisation he promotes I find him more sinister than Knocker.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Rozza wrote:
I can give or take knockers nonsense but Mr BB WOLF defends the indefensable to the point of stupidity, I have always regarded him/her as far more articulate and intelligent in world affairs that I could ever hope or want to be, but his/her tacit refusal to see the wood for the wood is frankly embarrassing..........

He is pro Russian and anti Israeli and will not see anything that does not support those two perspectives. With that and the organisation he promotes I find him more sinister than Knocker.

If they are different people

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand