Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:55 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
gladbachwolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+4)

LAB: 34% (-6)

Strange people the English.



With the state of the country these days along with the Brexit mess, you would expect these figures to be the other way around. The reason for that is: Corbyn. Replace him with somebody of defined principles, clear unmuddled vision and Labour would win an election by a landslide.


Why do you believe the Tories are able to achieve over 40% given their record these past 8 years on front line services plus fuck up of Brexit?

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 16189
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+4)

LAB: 34% (-6)

Strange people the English.



With the state of the country these days along with the Brexit mess, you would expect these figures to be the other way around. The reason for that is: Corbyn. Replace him with somebody of defined principles, clear unmuddled vision and Labour would win an election by a landslide.


Why do you believe the Tories are able to achieve over 40% given their record these past 8 years on front line services plus fuck up of Brexit?


Because the alternatives are wannabe communist idiots, living in their seventies anoraks, who can't lie straight in bed.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:29 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
]Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+4)

LAB: 34% (-6)

Strange people the English.[/quote]


With the state of the country these days along with the Brexit mess, you would expect these figures to be the other way around. The reason for that is: Corbyn. Replace him with somebody of defined principles, clear unmuddled vision and Labour would win an election by a landslide.[/quote]

Why do you believe the Tories are able to achieve over 40% given their record these past 8 years on front line services plus fuck up of Brexit?[/quote]

Because the alternatives are wannabe communist idiots, living in their seventies anoraks, who can't lie straight in bed.[/quote]

You know even if that load of cobblers was true, it would still be the better alternative.

The options will become clear once manifestos are published.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:14 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 16189
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
]Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+4)

LAB: 34% (-6)

Strange people the English.



With the state of the country these days along with the Brexit mess, you would expect these figures to be the other way around. The reason for that is: Corbyn. Replace him with somebody of defined principles, clear unmuddled vision and Labour would win an election by a landslide.[/quote]

Why do you believe the Tories are able to achieve over 40% given their record these past 8 years on front line services plus fuck up of Brexit?[/quote]

Because the alternatives are wannabe communist idiots, living in their seventies anoraks, who can't lie straight in bed.[/quote]

You know even if that load of cobblers was true, it would still be the better alternative.

The options will become clear once manifestos are published.[/quote]

KK. All parties lie in their manifestoes.

The current Labour Shadow Bench, disagree on just about anything and everything. Their manifesto will be drafted by "The Party" who do not represent their electorate ( most genuine Labour supporters outside Islington, despair at Momentum ). Your manifesto will not be worth the paper it's printed on before it's published.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:44 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
]Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+4)

LAB: 34% (-6)

Strange people the English.



With the state of the country these days along with the Brexit mess, you would expect these figures to be the other way around. The reason for that is: Corbyn. Replace him with somebody of defined principles, clear unmuddled vision and Labour would win an election by a landslide.


Why do you believe the Tories are able to achieve over 40% given their record these past 8 years on front line services plus fuck up of Brexit?[/quote]

Because the alternatives are wannabe communist idiots, living in their seventies anoraks, who can't lie straight in bed.[/quote]

You know even if that load of cobblers was true, it would still be the better alternative.

The options will become clear once manifestos are published.[/quote]

KK. All parties lie in their manifestoes.

The current Labour Shadow Bench, disagree on just about anything and everything. Their manifesto will be drafted by "The Party" who do not represent their electorate ( most genuine Labour supporters outside Islington, despair at Momentum ). Your manifesto will not be worth the paper it's printed on before it's published.[/quote]

Lets just imagine your right and a Jeremy Corbyn Labour government introduced different policy than was contained in the manifesto.
What policy do you fear?

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:16 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7498
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
knocker knowles wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+4)

LAB: 34% (-6)

Strange people the English.



With the state of the country these days along with the Brexit mess, you would expect these figures to be the other way around. The reason for that is: Corbyn. Replace him with somebody of defined principles, clear unmuddled vision and Labour would win an election by a landslide.


Why do you believe the Tories are able to achieve over 40% given their record these past 8 years on front line services plus fuck up of Brexit?


They achieve a higher percentage because of Labour's lack of credible leaders (past and present) who the public cannot see as a PM and despite Tory failings, they vote for what they perceive as the better of two evils or incompetents. Simples.

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:27 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+4)

LAB: 34% (-6)

Strange people the English.[/quote]


With the state of the country these days along with the Brexit mess, you would expect these figures to be the other way around. The reason for that is: Corbyn. Replace him with somebody of defined principles, clear unmuddled vision and Labour would win an election by a landslide.[/quote]

Why do you believe the Tories are able to achieve over 40% given their record these past 8 years on front line services plus fuck up of Brexit?[/quote]

They achieve a higher percentage because of Labour's lack of credible leaders (past and present) who the public cannot see as a PM and despite Tory failings, they vote for what they perceive as the better of two evils or incompetents. Simples.[/quote]

So its NOT about policy, just perceptions of people they don't know?

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:12 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 16189
Location: Moved
NO !!!!!

You gloss over the fact that the Tramp and his cabal have been in opposition since the bacon sandwich man.

The country has seen how they perform in parliament. They have seen how they treat anyone who doesn't blindly follow their marxist dogma. They have seen who globally, they support. They have seen how they treat minorities. They have watched how they never answer a straight question about their "Plans" and lie when cornered. They have seen their total disunity on any important position, except the one that gives their grubby, power grabbing friends, more status and money. They have watched a London centric, communist inspired, youth movement , backed by all powerful Unions who want a return to the seventies, take control of a once great, noble party.

They have put themselves in the public eye more than long enough for all to know, exactly who they are.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:43 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
NO !!!!!

You gloss over the fact that the Tramp and his cabal have been in opposition since the bacon sandwich man.

The country has seen how they perform in parliament. They have seen how they treat anyone who doesn't blindly follow their marxist dogma. They have seen who globally, they support. They have seen how they treat minorities. They have watched how they never answer a straight question about their "Plans" and lie when cornered. They have seen their total disunity on any important position, except the one that gives their grubby, power grabbing friends, more status and money. They have watched a London centric, communist inspired, youth movement , backed by all powerful Unions who want a return to the seventies, take control of a once great, noble party.

They have put themselves in the public eye more than long enough for all to know, exactly who they are.


So that's your perception right, which policies which Labour promoted or will promote don't you like?

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:02 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20842
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
NO !!!!!

You gloss over the fact that the Tramp and his cabal have been in opposition since the bacon sandwich man.

The country has seen how they perform in parliament. They have seen how they treat anyone who doesn't blindly follow their marxist dogma. They have seen who globally, they support. They have seen how they treat minorities. They have watched how they never answer a straight question about their "Plans" and lie when cornered. They have seen their total disunity on any important position, except the one that gives their grubby, power grabbing friends, more status and money. They have watched a London centric, communist inspired, youth movement , backed by all powerful Unions who want a return to the seventies, take control of a once great, noble party.

They have put themselves in the public eye more than long enough for all to know, exactly who they are.


So that's your perception right, which policies which Labour promoted or will promote don't you like?


Interesting that you persist in asking the question when you invariably fail to answer such questions when they are put to you. In my eyes, the policies themselves which are promoted are almost irrelevant. It is the ability to explain how they will carry them out (e.g. "I will sort it" when asked about abolishing student loan debt), the intransigent attitudes of the momentum types who squash any real internal party discussion, the promotion of Corbyn as a honest man of integrity, and the likelihood that Corbyn will be no more than a puppet for the zealots which concern me.

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:03 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
Tory Britain

Official figures show the number of fatal stabbings in England and Wales has hit the highest level since records started more than 70 years ago.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:04 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20842
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
Tory Britain

Official figures show the number of fatal stabbings in England and Wales has hit the highest level since records started more than 70 years ago.



Worrying. Was knife crime going down under the last Labour Government?

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:09 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20842
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
So its NOT about policy, just perceptions of people they don't know?


Rather like you denigrating all Tories on the regular basis that you do.

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:07 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
The Bank of England has cut the UK's growth forecast in 2019 to 1.2% which is the lowest level since the financial crisis.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:03 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18401
Left back wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Tory Britain

Official figures show the number of fatal stabbings in England and Wales has hit the highest level since records started more than 70 years ago.



Worrying. Was knife crime going down under the last Labour Government?


Its unheard of in Esher, Windsor, Harrogate, Knightsbridge, not withstanding those folk stealing them?

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
First he blocks making upskirting a criminal offence, now he objects to laws to protect children from genital mutilation.

Christopher Chope.


If ever a bloke needs grabbing by the windpipe.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:05 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11610
Chope is yet another MP sat in a safe seat enjoying all the privileges under the sun for decades with no need to bother lifting a finger to help anyone. Another great Parliamentary success story for Blighty.

You could literally field a donkey as a candidate in the vast majority of constituencies of the UK and they would sweep home if they had the right colour rosette pinned to them #ruledbydonkeys

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
Give Chris Grayling a break. How could he have known giving a ferry contract to a firm with no history, no money, no ships, no employees, no ports, no sailing schedule, one telephone line and terms and conditions copied from a pizza takeaway would turn out to be the wrong decision?

A useless tosser among a sea of useless tossers.


Apparently, Downing Street last night said the prime minister had full confidence in Grayling. Do we need to know any more about the incompetence of this government?

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
Margaret Thatcher decided to award a knighthood to a suspected child abuser MP despite being aware of the allegations against him, an inquiry has heard.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 91671.html

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7498
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Agree on Grayling, a totally incompetent arsehole of the top drawer. An embarrassment to the Tory party and also politicians in general, although the standing of politicians in the public eye these days is in the gutter anyway. How on earth could Grayling give out that contract without any research into that company? Unforgivable at any level.

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:51 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
I blame the total numpty, who bought Gavin Williamson his first game of Risk.

They may have done so in all innocence, but they have been responsible for unleashing a man, for whom waving a catapult in the general direction of China and Russia, seems a good idea.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:09 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
This will set the cat among a pigeons.

Labour blame the Conservatives for tens of thousands of deaths in hard hitting new party political broadcast

It has to be done because the Tories can only gain votes through smear campaigns due to only having failed policy. Fight fire with fire.

I hope Labour go further in the lead up to the next general election calling out Theresa May as a hard nosed racist that many of us believe her to be.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/h ... -broadcast

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:20 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20842
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
This will set the cat among a pigeons.

Labour blame the Conservatives for tens of thousands of deaths in hard hitting new party political broadcast

It has to be done because the Tories can only gain votes through smear campaigns due to only having failed policy. Fight fire with fire.

I hope Labour go further in the lead up to the next general election calling out Theresa May as a hard nosed racist that many of us believe her to be.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/h ... -broadcast



But I thought Corbyn wanted to play kinder, gentler politics. Can't he even be trusted on that?

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:45 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7498
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
knocker knowles wrote:
This will set the cat among a pigeons.

Labour blame the Conservatives for tens of thousands of deaths in hard hitting new party political broadcast

It has to be done because the Tories can only gain votes through smear campaigns due to only having failed policy. Fight fire with fire.

I hope Labour go further in the lead up to the next general election calling out Theresa May as a hard nosed racist that many of us believe her to be.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/h ... -broadcast



Bit harsh that, May is many things ( weak, lacking in leadership skills, stubborn, spineless, uninspiring) but to me never a racist.

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
Government data reveals scandal: 1,000s dying just months after being denied PIP support

Official DWP data reveals that 7,990 people died within six months of having a claim for PIP rejected by cruel DWP ‘decision makers’. This indicates that contrary to Conservative minister’s claims, those most in need of support are being catastrophically failed by the assessment regime.

Of these, 3,680 died within just three months of having their PIP applications rejected by the DWP. The figures also show that 17,070 people have died waiting for their PIP claims to be assessed by DWP decision makers.


https://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2019/ ... p-support/

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:56 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
Transport for London has revealed almost £53.5million was spent on the Garden Bridge project, which was cancelled due to spiralling costs.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:15 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 9196
Location: The Cotswolds
knocker knowles wrote:
Government data reveals scandal: 1,000s dying just months after being denied PIP support

Official DWP data reveals that 7,990 people died within six months of having a claim for PIP rejected by cruel DWP ‘decision makers’. This indicates that contrary to Conservative minister’s claims, those most in need of support are being catastrophically failed by the assessment regime.

Of these, 3,680 died within just three months of having their PIP applications rejected by the DWP. The figures also show that 17,070 people have died waiting for their PIP claims to be assessed by DWP decision makers.


https://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2019/ ... p-support/



All deaths are sad. but is there any evidence that rapid/successful claims for PIP would have led to these deaths not happening? It is very easy to claim cause and effect, but much harder to prove it.

How many people died within 6 months of having a claim accepted? Without such comparable figures, giving one side of the data is meaningless.

_________________
E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:48 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 16189
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
Transport for London has revealed almost £53.5million was spent on the Garden Bridge project, which was cancelled due to spiralling costs.


So khan not a favourite then ?

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:51 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20842
Location: Four Oaks
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Government data reveals scandal: 1,000s dying just months after being denied PIP support

Official DWP data reveals that 7,990 people died within six months of having a claim for PIP rejected by cruel DWP ‘decision makers’. This indicates that contrary to Conservative minister’s claims, those most in need of support are being catastrophically failed by the assessment regime.

Of these, 3,680 died within just three months of having their PIP applications rejected by the DWP. The figures also show that 17,070 people have died waiting for their PIP claims to be assessed by DWP decision makers.


https://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2019/ ... p-support/




All deaths are sad. but is there any evidence that rapid/successful claims for PIP would have led to these deaths not happening? It is very easy to claim cause and effect, but much harder to prove it.

How many people died within 6 months of having a claim accepted? Without such comparable figures, giving one side of the data is meaningless.


Thank you Silverstone. I have mentioned to KK before that a relationship between two sets of figures (in this case PIP claims and deaths) does not prove a cause but he fails to understand that or wilfully ignores it to make his points.

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: This Government.
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:19 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23922
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Transport for London has revealed almost £53.5million was spent on the Garden Bridge project, which was cancelled due to spiralling costs.


So khan not a favourite then ?



Garden bridge charity spent £53.5m with no construction, TfL finds

Review finds £43m of public money went on abandoned Thames bridge scheme

Johnson signed a directive as mayor in 2016 which watered down some of the conditions that had to be met before more public money was released. Questioned by the London assembly last year on why he did this, Johnson said he could not remember.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -tfl-finds

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.

cron